|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 - 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Phyllida Tallent run away from the murder scene?
(a) She hears the murderer approaching.
(b) She hears people approaching.
(c) She hears Lucifer approaching.
(d) She hears Sir Jasper approaching.
2. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
(a) Phyllida Tallent.
(b) Alasdair Cynster(Lucifer).
(c) Horatio Welham.
(d) Sir Jasper.
3. Who is the character of Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Someone who initially has no desire for love and marriage.
(b) Someone who is already married.
(c) Someone who wants to desperately get married.
(d) Someone who believes in love and marriage.
4. What does the reader come to know about the Colyton Import business?
(a) That it is a weapons business.
(b) That it is a legalized smuggling business.
(c) That it is a fishing business.
(d) That it is a an illegal business.
5. Why do you think Lucifer accompanies Phyllida Tallent on her errands?
(a) Because he wants to be in her presence.
(b) Because he wants to see the town.
(c) Because he wants to meet all the men courting her.
(d) Because he wants to meet all the locals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate decide to do with the estate?
2. Whom does Lucifer assume the killer is?
3. Who takes care of Lucifer?
4. Where does Horatio Welham hail from?
5. What is the name of the town where Covey is visiting?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)