|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sneaks into Horatio Welham's house in search of something?
(a) A local of the town.
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Sir Jasper.
2. The novel "All About Love" is set in what year?
3. Why is Phyllida Tallent not able to return to Horatio Welham's house?
(a) Because Phyllida Tallent is scared to go back.
(b) Because Phyllida Tallent has to spend time with her cousins.
(c) Because Phyllida Tallent is visited by a friend.
(d) Because Phyllida Tallent falls ill.
4. Who is Percy?
(a) Phyllida Tallent's cousin.
(b) Phyllida Tallent's brother.
(c) Lucifer's brother.
(d) Lucifer's cousin.
5. How does Lucifer know that Phyllida Tallent is present at Horatio Welham's house after the murder, even though he is unconscious at Horatio Welham's house?
(a) Because Phyllida Tallent tells Lucifer.
(b) Because a local tells Lucifer.
(c) Because Lucifer sees Phyllida Tallent there.
(d) Because Lucifer recognizes her touch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Devil?
2. What is Horatio Welham's relationship to Lucifer?
3. Why does Phyllida Tallent run away from the murder scene?
4. Who is the character of Lucifer?
5. Whom does Phyllida Tallent accidentally hurt with a weapon?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)