|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the intruder get inside the manor?
(a) Through the bathroom window.
(b) Through the basement.
(c) Through the kitchen window.
(d) Through the dining room window.
2. What are Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent helping Covey with at the manor?
(a) To put up all the new locks.
(b) Organize all of Horatio Welham's books.
(c) Search for any tracks left by the murderer.
(d) Take inventory of all the tomes.
3. While at the ball at Ballyclose manor, what are Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent searching for?
(a) The watch.
(b) The hat.
(c) The ring.
(d) The letter.
4. Who wants Cedric Fortemain to marry Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Horatio Welham.
(b) Lady Fortemain.
(c) Lady Ballyclose.
(d) Sir Jasper.
5. What is the main reason Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent travel to the east?
(a) To meet some locals.
(b) To take a walk.
(c) To make sure that no stranger rode in from that direction on the day of the murder.
(d) To go on a picnic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens between Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent in Chapter 12?
2. Who in the party is being watched with a lot of suspicion?
3. What does Lucifer specialize in?
4. Where is Phyllida Tallent when she is attacked at the ball?
5. Who is the sole beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)