|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is attacked in chapter 11?
(a) Phyllida Tallent.
2. Who is Devil?
(a) Lucifer's youngest cousin.
(b) Lucifer's middle cousin.
(c) Lucifer's eldest cousin.
(d) Phyllida Tallent's eldest cousin.
3. What can readers say about the attacks from chapter 11?
(a) The attacks are planned very carefully.
(b) The attacks are not planned with precision.
(c) The attacks are carried out with a gun.
(d) The attacks take place only in the night.
4. Where exactly is the place where the character is attacked in Chapter 11?
(a) At the grange.
(b) Behind the manor.
(c) Behind the church.
(d) In the garden at the manor.
5. Why does Phyllida Tallent get very angry when at the church?
(a) Because Lucifer seduces her.
(b) Because Lucifer asks for her hand in marriage.
(c) Because her sense of independence feels violated.
(d) Because Lucifer wants her to break her promise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the characters is suspected of murdering Horatio Welham?
2. What are Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent helping Covey with at the manor?
3. Why do you think Lucifer accompanies Phyllida Tallent on her errands?
4. What are Robert and Phyllida Tallent discussing about at the dance party?
5. Who is Polmeroy?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)