|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Phyllida Tallent get very angry when at the church?
(a) Because her sense of independence feels violated.
(b) Because Lucifer wants her to break her promise.
(c) Because Lucifer asks for her hand in marriage.
(d) Because Lucifer seduces her.
2. Who is sent to jail as the suspected murderer?
(a) Phyllida Tallent.
(b) Sir Jasper.
(d) A local.
3. Who is Miss Sweetie?
(a) Phyllida Tallent's dresser.
(b) Phyllida Tallent's seamstress.
(c) Phyllida Tallent's cousin.
(d) Phyllida Tallent's aunt
4. How many times do the attacks take place up until chapter 11 in the novel?
(a) Three times.
(b) Only once.
(c) Four times.
(d) Two times.
5. Whom is Salis Coombe jealous of?
(a) He is jealous of Horatio Welham because of his superb collection of books.
(b) He is jealous of all the other men courting Phyllida Tallent.
(c) He is jealous of Lucifer's good looks.
(d) He is jealous of Horatio Welham's wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who walks Phyllida Talent to the manor in Chapter 17?
2. The novel "All About Love" is set in what year?
3. How does the character who is attached in Chapter 11 manage to set himself/herself free?
4. What aspect of Phyllida Tallent's personality do we see in chapters12-13?
5. Who is Jacosta Smollet?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)