|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Phyllida Tallent's rescue when she is assaulted?
(d) Silas Coombe.
2. What is the item left at the murder scene?
(a) A watch.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A ring.
(d) A hat.
3. What is the one thing that Lucifer takes note of with regards to Phyllida Tallent when they are out with each other?
(a) That she has a desire for marriage.
(b) That she has no admirers at all.
(c) That she shows interest in love.
(d) That she has many admirers.
4. Who sexually assaults Phyllida Tallent?
(b) A local.
(c) Silas Coombe.
5. Which of the following ladies is seen by Phyllida Tallent, Lucifer and Covey having an affair ?
(a) Miss Sweetie.
(b) Lady Ballyclose.
(c) Lady Fortemain.
(d) Jocasta Smollet.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the manor, what does Phyllida Tallent leave behind for Luifer?
2. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
3. Who throws a ball at Ballyclose Manor?
4. What is the "storm" in chapter eight a representation of?
5. Who assaults Phyllida Tallent at the graveyard?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)