|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Phyllida Tallent very angry when Lucifer meets her in the woods?
(a) Because she does not like Lucifer kissing her.
(b) Because her bonnet is lost.
(c) Because her dress is torn.
(d) Because she is shot at.
2. Who is present in the manor when one of the characters visits it in Chapter 12?
(c) Silas Coombe.
3. In the beginning of chapter 12, what according to Phyllida Tallent does Lucifer do to her to obtain all information?
(a) Slap her.
(b) Only kiss her.
(c) Seduce her.
(d) Threaten her.
4. Where does the person who leaves a note for Phyllida Tallent want to meet her?
(a) Behind the church.
(b) At a local bar.
(c) At an abandoned house.
(d) At a graveyard.
5. How long does it take for the new items that Lucifer orders to arrive?
(a) Two months more.
(b) Two weeks or more.
(c) A month more.
(d) A week or more.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hemmings?
2. What is the tactic Lucifer decides to adopt to make Phyllida Tallent tell him the secret?
3. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
4. Who is Phyllida Tallent's escort when she is visiting the church?
5. Where exactly is the place where the character is attacked in Chapter 11?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)