|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucifer specialize in?
(b) Silver and jewelry.
(c) Gold coins.
(d) Silver coins.
2. What are Lucifer's orders to Hemmings and Dodswell when Lucifer is at the manor?
(a) To prevent anyone from coming in.
(b) To keep an eye on anyone leaving or entering the house.
(c) To check the house and lock up for the night.
(d) To keep an eye on the book collection.
3. Who throws an impromptu party at the grange?
(a) Sir Jasper.
(c) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) Lady Huddlesford.
4. Who is the character of Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Someone who wants to desperately get married.
(b) Someone who is already married.
(c) Someone who initially has no desire for love and marriage.
(d) Someone who believes in love and marriage.
5. Who is Jem?
(a) The caretaker of the manor.
(b) The blacksmith.
(c) The new servant at the manor.
(d) A groomsman on the grange.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new items is Lucifer ordering?
2. Why does Phyllida Tallent run away from the murder scene?
3. Why does Lucifer keep quiet when Phyllida Tallent uses herself as the bait to lure the attacker?
4. Who among the following men is NOT courting Phyllida Tallent?
5. What brings Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent physically closer to each other in chapters six and seven?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)