|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of all the characters giving alibis, which character's alibi deserves special attention?
(a) Mr. Crabbs.
(c) Mary Anne.
(d) Cedric Fortemain.
2. Who in the party is being watched with a lot of suspicion?
(b) Silas Coombe.
(d) A local.
3. When at an office, what impresses Lucifer about Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Her logical skills.
(b) Her speaking skills.
(c) Her listening skills.
(d) Her business skills.
4. Who is Percy?
(a) Lucifer's cousin.
(b) Phyllida Tallent's brother.
(c) Lucifer's brother.
(d) Phyllida Tallent's cousin.
5. Who is Thompson?
(a) A blacksmith.
(b) A servant.
(c) A cook.
(d) A butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Covey tell Lucifer when Lucifer goes to the manor for the wake?
2. Which of the characters is suspected of murdering Horatio Welham?
3. Whom is Salis Coombe jealous of?
4. What does Lucifer find himself doing, whenever possible, in chapters eight and nine?
5. What can readers determine about Phyllida Tallent's and Lucifer's relationship with regards to Chapter 12?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)