|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer conclude after seeing the tracks?
(a) That the killer is either a local or someone who came from a place close by.
(b) That the killer is someone who lives very far off.
(c) That the killer is someone who came on foot.
(d) That the killer is someone who has a wagon.
2. Why does Horatio Welham choose to tell Lucifer about the secret item?
(a) Because Horatio Welham is Lucifer's mentor.
(b) Because Horatio Welham wants to gift that item to Lucifer.
(c) Because both Horatio Welham and Lucifer share a very long friendship.
(d) Because Horatio Welham and Lucifer live with each other.
3. What can readers determine about Phyllida Tallent's and Lucifer's relationship with regards to Chapter 12?
(a) It is very rough.
(b) It is awkward at this point.
(c) It is exactly what they both want.
(d) It is going smooth.
4. Of all the characters giving alibis, which character's alibi deserves special attention?
(b) Mr. Crabbs.
(c) Mary Anne.
(d) Cedric Fortemain.
5. Who is the sole beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate?
(a) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) Mary Anne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gabriel?
2. Who hosts a funeral dinner at the Grange?
3. At the manor, what does Phyllida Tallent leave behind for Luifer?
4. One of the characters gets shot at. How does this character miss the bullet?
5. Who is Jacosta Smollet?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)