|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refers to Phyllida Tallent as their "treasure"?
(a) Basil's mother.
(b) Grisby's mother.
(c) Silas Coombe's mother.
(d) Cedric Fortemain's mother.
2. What is the assumption Phyllida Tallent makes about Lucifer running errands together with her?
(a) That Lucifer wants to meet the men who are courting her.
(b) That Lucifer loves her and hence comes with her.
(c) That Lucifer comes along only to get more information from her.
(d) That Lucifer wants to see the town.
3. Who takes care of Lucifer?
(a) Phyllida Tallent.
(b) Sir Jasper.
(c) Phyllida Tallent's aunt.
(d) The locals.
4. Why does Phyllida Tallent not tell Lucifer everything about the day of the murder?
(a) Because she does not trust Lucifer.
(b) Because she is worried about getting into trouble.
(c) Because if she does, she will break her promise of secrecy to her friend.
(d) Because her father tells her not to.
5. Who is the character of Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Someone who is already married.
(b) Someone who believes in love and marriage.
(c) Someone who wants to desperately get married.
(d) Someone who initially has no desire for love and marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. The novel "All About Love" is set in what year?
2. Who is the local magistrate?
3. Whom does Phyllida Tallent accidentally hurt with a weapon?
4. Who is Lady Huddlesford?
5. Whom does Phyllida Tallent decide to check on first after the tea is over?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)