|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Phyllida Tallent doing at the party in Chapter four?
(a) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she loses Mary Anne's letters.
(b) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she (Mary Anne) and Robert should get married.
(c) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she should ask Robert to give permission about the love letters.
(d) Trying to tell Mary Anne the importance of Lucifer knowing about the love letters.
2. Who finds Lucifer lying unconscious next to Horatio Welham's body?
(a) Sir Jasper.
(b) The locals.
(c) Horatio's gardener.
(d) Phyllida Tallent.
3. Who is Devil?
(a) Lucifer's middle cousin.
(b) Phyllida Tallent's eldest cousin.
(c) Lucifer's eldest cousin.
(d) Lucifer's youngest cousin.
4. What is Horatio Welham's relationship to Lucifer?
(a) Friend and mentor.
5. What is the assumption Phyllida Tallent makes about Lucifer running errands together with her?
(a) That Lucifer comes along only to get more information from her.
(b) That Lucifer wants to see the town.
(c) That Lucifer wants to meet the men who are courting her.
(d) That Lucifer loves her and hence comes with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Lucifer assume the killer is?
2. What is the one thing that Lucifer takes note of with regards to Phyllida Tallent when they are out with each other?
3. Who is Thompson?
4. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
5. Who is Miss Sweetie?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)