|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Phyllida Tallent doing at the party in Chapter four?
(a) Trying to tell Mary Anne the importance of Lucifer knowing about the love letters.
(b) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she (Mary Anne) and Robert should get married.
(c) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she loses Mary Anne's letters.
(d) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she should ask Robert to give permission about the love letters.
2. Who is Jacosta Smollet?
(a) Cedric Fortemain's sister.
(b) Grisby's sister.
(c) Silas Coombe's sister.
(d) Basil's sister.
3. Who is the character of Lucifer?
(a) Someone who wants to desperately get married.
(b) Someone who is happily married.
(c) Someone who believes in love and marriage.
(d) Someone who sees love and marriage as a curse.
4. Whom does Lucifer assume the killer is?
(a) Phyllida Tallent
(b) A local.
(c) Horatio Welham's friend.
(d) Horatio Welham's servant.
5. Whom does Phyllida Tallent decide to check on first after the tea is over?
(a) Lady Huddlesford.
(b) Percy Tallent.
(c) Mrs. Flemmings.
(d) Frederick Huddlesford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confronts Lucifer with the impression that he ( Lucifer) is the murderer?
2. Who sexually assaults Phyllida Tallent?
3. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
4. Who takes care of Lucifer?
5. The novel "All About Love" is set in what year?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)