|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The novel "All About Love" is set in what year?
2. Who is the character of Lucifer?
(a) Someone who is happily married.
(b) Someone who wants to desperately get married.
(c) Someone who believes in love and marriage.
(d) Someone who sees love and marriage as a curse.
3. When Lucifer grabs Phyllida Tallent's wrist, what does he say to her?
(a) "I love you".
(b) "It was you".
(c) "You are beautiful".
(d) "Please help me".
4. Who sexually assaults Phyllida Tallent?
(a) A local.
(c) Silas Coombe.
5. Who confronts Lucifer with the impression that he ( Lucifer) is the murderer?
(c) Cedric Fortemain.
(d) Silas Coombe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gabriel?
2. Why is Phyllida Tallent not able to return to Horatio Welham's house?
3. Why does Phyllida Tallent not tell Lucifer everything about the day of the murder?
4. Why do you think Lucifer accompanies Phyllida Tallent on her errands?
5. What is the weapon that Phyllida Tallent accidentally collides with?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)