|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lucifer grabs Phyllida Tallent's wrist, what does he say to her?
(a) "It was you".
(b) "You are beautiful".
(c) "Please help me".
(d) "I love you".
2. Who throws an impromptu party at the grange?
(a) Lady Huddlesford.
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Sir Jasper.
3. Who is Miss Sweetie?
(a) Phyllida Tallent's aunt
(b) Phyllida Tallent's dresser.
(c) Phyllida Tallent's seamstress.
(d) Phyllida Tallent's cousin.
4. Why is Covey important to Lucifer?
(a) Because Covey has some information.
(b) Because Covey knows the murderer.
(c) Because Covey is Lucifer's friend.
(d) Because Covey can identify Lucifer.
5. What happens to Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer on the way back to the grange?
(a) Only Lucifer falls in the dip in the path.
(b) They kiss each other as a result of Phyllida Tallent falling into Lucifer's arms.
(c) They hold hands with each other.
(d) They both fall in a dip in the path.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing that Lucifer takes note of with regards to Phyllida Tallent when they are out with each other?
2. How does Lucifer know that Phyllida Tallent is present at Horatio Welham's house after the murder, even though he is unconscious at Horatio Welham's house?
3. What is the name of the town where Covey is visiting?
4. What does the beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate decide to do with the estate?
5. Who is the local magistrate?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)