|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws an impromptu party at the grange?
(a) Lady Huddlesford.
(b) Sir Jasper.
(c) Phyllida Tallent.
2. What is the one thing that Lucifer takes note of with regards to Phyllida Tallent when they are out with each other?
(a) That she has a desire for marriage.
(b) That she has many admirers.
(c) That she shows interest in love.
(d) That she has no admirers at all.
3. Who is Covey?
(a) Horatio Welham's servant.
(b) Horatio Welham's dresser.
(c) Horatio Welham's gardener.
(d) Horatio Welham's cook.
4. What is Phyllida Tallent doing at the party in Chapter four?
(a) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she loses Mary Anne's letters.
(b) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she (Mary Anne) and Robert should get married.
(c) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she should ask Robert to give permission about the love letters.
(d) Trying to tell Mary Anne the importance of Lucifer knowing about the love letters.
5. Why is Phyllida Tallent present at Horatio Welham's manor on the day of the murder?
(a) To leave an item there.
(b) To collect Mary Anne's love letters.
(c) To meet someone.
(d) To borrow a book from Horatio Welham's collection.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lucifer grabs Phyllida Tallent's wrist, what does he say to her?
2. What does Lucifer specialize in?
3. Who is Lady Huddlesford?
4. Whom does Lucifer assume the killer is?
5. What does the beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate decide to do with the estate?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)