|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lucifer leave the letter Horatio Welham writes?
(a) In Devon.
(b) In Somerset.
(c) In Musbery.
(d) In England.
2. Who refers to Phyllida Tallent as their "treasure"?
(a) Grisby's mother.
(b) Basil's mother.
(c) Cedric Fortemain's mother.
(d) Silas Coombe's mother.
3. What is Phyllida Tallent doing at the party in Chapter four?
(a) Trying to tell Mary Anne the importance of Lucifer knowing about the love letters.
(b) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she (Mary Anne) and Robert should get married.
(c) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she should ask Robert to give permission about the love letters.
(d) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she loses Mary Anne's letters.
4. Why does Horatio Welham choose to tell Lucifer about the secret item?
(a) Because Horatio Welham and Lucifer live with each other.
(b) Because Horatio Welham is Lucifer's mentor.
(c) Because Horatio Welham wants to gift that item to Lucifer.
(d) Because both Horatio Welham and Lucifer share a very long friendship.
5. What is the weapon used to murder one of the characters?
(c) Letter opener.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Phyllida Tallent not able to return to Horatio Welham's house?
2. Who finds Lucifer lying unconscious next to Horatio Welham's body?
3. Who among the following men is NOT courting Phyllida Tallent?
4. Who takes care of Lucifer?
5. Who is Thompson?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)