|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to jail as the suspected murderer?
(a) Phyllida Tallent.
(b) A local.
(c) Sir Jasper.
2. How does Lucifer know that Phyllida Tallent is present at Horatio Welham's house after the murder, even though he is unconscious at Horatio Welham's house?
(a) Because Phyllida Tallent tells Lucifer.
(b) Because Lucifer sees Phyllida Tallent there.
(c) Because a local tells Lucifer.
(d) Because Lucifer recognizes her touch.
3. What is the weapon that Phyllida Tallent accidentally collides with?
4. Where does Mary Anne store her love letters?
(a) In her grandmother's suitcase.
(b) In her grandmother's writing desk.
(c) In her grandmother's jewelery box.
(d) In her grandmother's traveling desk.
5. What does Covey tell Lucifer when Lucifer goes to the manor for the wake?
(a) That she sees one or two collectors coming by Horatio Welham's house.
(b) That he knows about Horatio Welham's letter.
(c) That he sees no collector coming by Horatio Welham's house.
(d) That he suspects someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate decide to do with the estate?
2. What is the item left at the murder scene?
3. What is the assumption Phyllida Tallent makes about Lucifer running errands together with her?
4. Who is Jacosta Smollet?
5. Who throws an impromptu party at the grange?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)