|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Phyllida Tallent not able to return to Horatio Welham's house?
(a) Because Phyllida Tallent is scared to go back.
(b) Because Phyllida Tallent has to spend time with her cousins.
(c) Because Phyllida Tallent is visited by a friend.
(d) Because Phyllida Tallent falls ill.
2. What is the one thing that Lucifer takes note of with regards to Phyllida Tallent when they are out with each other?
(a) That she shows interest in love.
(b) That she has a desire for marriage.
(c) That she has many admirers.
(d) That she has no admirers at all.
3. How does Lucifer know that Phyllida Tallent is present at Horatio Welham's house after the murder, even though he is unconscious at Horatio Welham's house?
(a) Because Phyllida Tallent tells Lucifer.
(b) Because Lucifer sees Phyllida Tallent there.
(c) Because Lucifer recognizes her touch.
(d) Because a local tells Lucifer.
4. Who among the following men is NOT courting Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Silas Coombe.
(d) Cedric Fortemain.
5. Whom does Lucifer assume the killer is?
(a) Phyllida Tallent
(b) Horatio Welham's friend.
(c) Horatio Welham's servant.
(d) A local.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the character of Phyllida Tallent?
2. Who is Gabriel?
3. Who is the local magistrate?
4. Why does Phyllida Tallent run away from the murder scene?
5. Who takes care of Lucifer?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)