|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hosts a funeral dinner at the Grange?
(a) Sir Jasper.
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Lady Huddlesford.
(d) Mary Anne.
2. What is the one thing that Lucifer takes note of with regards to Phyllida Tallent when they are out with each other?
(a) That she has no admirers at all.
(b) That she shows interest in love.
(c) That she has a desire for marriage.
(d) That she has many admirers.
3. Who is the character of Lucifer?
(a) Someone who sees love and marriage as a curse.
(b) Someone who wants to desperately get married.
(c) Someone who is happily married.
(d) Someone who believes in love and marriage.
4. Who confronts Lucifer with the impression that he ( Lucifer) is the murderer?
(c) Cedric Fortemain.
(d) Silas Coombe.
5. What is Phyllida Tallent doing at the party in Chapter four?
(a) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she loses Mary Anne's letters.
(b) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she (Mary Anne) and Robert should get married.
(c) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she should ask Robert to give permission about the love letters.
(d) Trying to tell Mary Anne the importance of Lucifer knowing about the love letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jacosta Smollet?
2. What is the weapon that Phyllida Tallent accidentally collides with?
3. What is Horatio Welham's relationship to Lucifer?
4. Who is Jonas?
5. Why is Lucifer invited to tea?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)