|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Covey tell Lucifer when Lucifer goes to the manor for the wake?
(a) That she sees one or two collectors coming by Horatio Welham's house.
(b) That he suspects someone.
(c) That he knows about Horatio Welham's letter.
(d) That he sees no collector coming by Horatio Welham's house.
2. Why is Lucifer invited to tea?
(a) To be questioned about a letter.
(b) To be questioned about his visit to Colyton.
(c) To be questioned about his background.
(d) To be questioned about Horatio Welham's murder.
3. Who is Lady Huddlesford?
(a) Sir Jasper's sister.
(b) Sir Jasper's wife.
(c) Sir Jasper's friend.
(d) Sir Jasper's cousin.
4. Who is Percy?
(a) Phyllida Tallent's brother.
(b) Phyllida Tallent's cousin.
(c) Lucifer's brother.
(d) Lucifer's cousin.
5. Why is Covey important to Lucifer?
(a) Because Covey is Lucifer's friend.
(b) Because Covey has some information.
(c) Because Covey can identify Lucifer.
(d) Because Covey knows the murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Phyllida Tallent run away from the murder scene?
2. Who is Gabriel?
3. Who is Devil?
4. Whom does Lucifer assume the killer is?
5. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)