|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Phyllida Tallent's rescue when she is assaulted?
(a) Silas Coombe.
2. To whom does Mary Anne write the love letters?
(b) Sila Coombe.
3. Whom does Phyllida Tallent decide to check on first after the tea is over?
(a) Frederick Huddlesford.
(b) Mrs. Flemmings.
(c) Lady Huddlesford.
(d) Percy Tallent.
4. Who is Hemmings?
(a) Horatio Welham's butler.
(b) Horatio Welham's cook.
(c) Horatio Welham's gardener.
(d) Horatio Welham's servant.
5. Why is Covey important to Lucifer?
(a) Because Covey has some information.
(b) Because Covey can identify Lucifer.
(c) Because Covey is Lucifer's friend.
(d) Because Covey knows the murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confronts Lucifer with the impression that he ( Lucifer) is the murderer?
2. Who is Miss Sweetie?
3. Who finds Lucifer lying unconscious next to Horatio Welham's body?
4. When Lucifer grabs Phyllida Tallent's wrist, what does he say to her?
5. What is the weapon that Phyllida Tallent accidentally collides with?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)