Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lucifer invited to tea?
(a) To be questioned about his visit to Colyton.
(b) To be questioned about Horatio Welham's murder.
(c) To be questioned about a letter.
(d) To be questioned about his background.
2. What is the weapon used to murder one of the characters?
(d) Letter opener.
3. Who finds Lucifer lying unconscious next to Horatio Welham's body?
(a) The locals.
(b) Sir Jasper.
(c) Horatio's gardener.
(d) Phyllida Tallent.
4. Why does Lucifer keep quiet when Phyllida Tallent uses herself as the bait to lure the attacker?
(a) Because he is scared of her.
(b) Because he loves her.
(c) Because she does not want to be overprotected.
(d) Because she asks him not to.
5. How does the character who is attached in Chapter 11 manage to set himself/herself free?
(a) By kicking the attacker.
(b) By throwing something at the attacker.
(c) By screaming.
(d) By pushing the attacker away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character's innocence is doubted time and again?
2. Who is the local magistrate?
3. Who refers to Phyllida Tallent as their "treasure"?
4. Who among the following men attended the church service on Sunday?
5. What happens to Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer on the way back to the grange?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)