Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 - 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Phyllida Tallent not able to return to Horatio Welham's house?
(a) Because Phyllida Tallent is scared to go back.
(b) Because Phyllida Tallent has to spend time with her cousins.
(c) Because Phyllida Tallent is visited by a friend.
(d) Because Phyllida Tallent falls ill.
2. What is the name of the first character introduced in the novel?
(a) Horatio Welham.
(b) Sir Jasper.
(c) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) Alasdair Cynster(Lucifer).
3. What is Sir Jasper's relation to Phyllida Talent?
4. Where does Mary Anne store her love letters?
(a) In her grandmother's traveling desk.
(b) In her grandmother's writing desk.
(c) In her grandmother's suitcase.
(d) In her grandmother's jewelery box.
5. Who is Percy?
(a) Phyllida Tallent's cousin.
(b) Lucifer's cousin.
(c) Phyllida Tallent's brother.
(d) Lucifer's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Phyllida Tallent not tell Lucifer everything about the day of the murder?
2. Who sneaks into Horatio Welham's house in search of something?
3. Who is the character of Lucifer?
4. What is the one thing that Lucifer takes note of with regards to Phyllida Tallent when they are out with each other?
5. How does Lucifer know that Phyllida Tallent is present at Horatio Welham's house after the murder, even though he is unconscious at Horatio Welham's house?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)