|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sexually assaults Phyllida Tallent?
(b) A local.
(c) Silas Coombe.
2. What does the beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate decide to do with the estate?
(a) Demolish and it and build a new one.
(b) Make it a home.
(c) Donate it to charity.
(d) Sell it.
3. Who chases the attacker ?
(c) The locals.
4. What can readers say about the attacks from chapter 11?
(a) The attacks take place only in the night.
(b) The attacks are carried out with a gun.
(c) The attacks are not planned with precision.
(d) The attacks are planned very carefully.
5. What is the one thing that Phyllida Tallent realizes from her relationship with Lucifer?
(a) Why Mary Anne is so worried about her letters causing a scandal.
(b) Why she wants to marry Lucifer.
(c) Why she (Phyllida Tallent) avoids love and marriage.
(d) Why Mary Anne and Robert want to marry each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the tactic Lucifer decides to adopt to make Phyllida Tallent tell him the secret?
2. How long does it take for the new items that Lucifer orders to arrive?
3. What does Lucifer ask for Phyllida Tallent's to help with?
4. How young is Phyllida Tallent when she loses her mother?
5. What is Lucifer trying to make Phyllida Tallent understand on their way home from the manor?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)