|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sexually assaults Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Silas Coombe.
(c) A local.
2. Who is the sole beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate?
(a) Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Mary Anne.
3. Who is Lady Huddlesford?
(a) Sir Jasper's cousin.
(b) Sir Jasper's wife.
(c) Sir Jasper's friend.
(d) Sir Jasper's sister.
4. Who chases the attacker ?
(b) The locals.
5. Where does Lucifer leave the letter Horatio Welham writes?
(a) In Devon.
(b) In Musbery.
(c) In Somerset.
(d) In England.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the character who is attached in Chapter 11 manage to set himself/herself free?
2. On the night of the funeral whom does Lucifer see going into the woods?
3. Who among the following men attended the church service on Sunday?
4. How young is Phyllida Tallent when she loses her mother?
5. What does Lucifer ask for Phyllida Tallent's to help with?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)