|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Phyllida Tallent's rescue when she is assaulted?
(a) Silas Coombe.
2. Who is Robert's boss?
(b) Cedric Fortemain.
(c) Sir Jasper.
(d) Mr. Crabbs.
3. What is the tactic Lucifer decides to adopt to make Phyllida Tallent tell him the secret?
(a) Tell everybody about Phyllida Tallent's presence at the murder scene.
(b) Kiss her in front of everybody.
(c) Sing to her in front of everbody.
(d) Confess his love for her in front of everybody.
4. What does Lucifer ask for Phyllida Tallent's to help with?
(a) Take care of the garden at the manor.
(b) Take care of the book collection.
(c) Take care of Horatio Welham's personal items in the manor.
(d) Take care of the manor.
5. Why does Horatio Welham choose to tell Lucifer about the secret item?
(a) Because both Horatio Welham and Lucifer share a very long friendship.
(b) Because Horatio Welham wants to gift that item to Lucifer.
(c) Because Horatio Welham is Lucifer's mentor.
(d) Because Horatio Welham and Lucifer live with each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lucifer trap Phyllida Tallent between him and the shrubbery?
2. Who is Jem?
3. How does the intruder get inside the manor?
4. What kind of tracks does Lucifer see at the manor which helps him asses how the killer comes to Horatio Welham's house?
5. Where exactly is the place where the character is attacked in Chapter 11?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)