|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Mary Anne write the love letters?
(a) Sila Coombe.
2. What is the tactic Lucifer decides to adopt to make Phyllida Tallent tell him the secret?
(a) Sing to her in front of everbody.
(b) Tell everybody about Phyllida Tallent's presence at the murder scene.
(c) Confess his love for her in front of everybody.
(d) Kiss her in front of everybody.
3. Who is Jonas?
(a) Lucifer's twin brother.
(b) Lucifer's nephew.
(c) Phyllida Tallent's nephew.
(d) Phyllida Tallant's twin brother.
4. Who is Covey?
(a) Horatio Welham's gardener.
(b) Horatio Welham's servant.
(c) Horatio Welham's dresser.
(d) Horatio Welham's cook.
5. Why is Covey important to Lucifer?
(a) Because Covey has some information.
(b) Because Covey can identify Lucifer.
(c) Because Covey knows the murderer.
(d) Because Covey is Lucifer's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Phyllida Tallent doing at the party in Chapter four?
2. What is the name of the town where Covey is visiting?
3. Who among the following men attended the church service on Sunday?
4. Where does Horatio Welham hail from?
5. What is known of the attacker from chapter 11?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)