|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Phyllida Tallent doing at the party in Chapter four?
(a) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she should ask Robert to give permission about the love letters.
(b) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she loses Mary Anne's letters.
(c) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she (Mary Anne) and Robert should get married.
(d) Trying to tell Mary Anne the importance of Lucifer knowing about the love letters.
2. What happens to Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer on the way back to the grange?
(a) They kiss each other as a result of Phyllida Tallent falling into Lucifer's arms.
(b) Only Lucifer falls in the dip in the path.
(c) They both fall in a dip in the path.
(d) They hold hands with each other.
3. What are Phyllida Tallent's feelings towards Lucifer as seen in chapter two?
(a) Feelings of hatred.
(b) Feelings of deep love.
(c) Feelings of complete trust,
(d) Feelings of attraction and curiosity.
4. Who is Percy?
(a) Phyllida Tallent's brother.
(b) Phyllida Tallent's cousin.
(c) Lucifer's cousin.
(d) Lucifer's brother.
5. Who is the sole beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate?
(c) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) Mary Anne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lucifer invited to tea?
2. What do Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer conclude after seeing the tracks?
3. What does Phyllida Tallent feel about her relationship with Lucifer as chapter 10 comes to an end?
4. Who is Robert's boss?
5. What is the promise Phyllida Tallent makes to Lucifer?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)