|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lucifer know that Phyllida Tallent is present at Horatio Welham's house after the murder, even though he is unconscious at Horatio Welham's house?
(a) Because Lucifer recognizes her touch.
(b) Because Phyllida Tallent tells Lucifer.
(c) Because a local tells Lucifer.
(d) Because Lucifer sees Phyllida Tallent there.
2. Where exactly is the place where the character is attacked in Chapter 11?
(a) In the garden at the manor.
(b) Behind the church.
(c) Behind the manor.
(d) At the grange.
3. Who is Covey?
(a) Horatio Welham's gardener.
(b) Horatio Welham's servant.
(c) Horatio Welham's dresser.
(d) Horatio Welham's cook.
4. Where does Lucifer leave the letter Horatio Welham writes?
(a) In Somerset.
(b) In Musbery.
(c) In Devon.
(d) In England.
5. What are Robert and Phyllida Tallent discussing about at the dance party?
(a) His registration.
(b) His job.
(c) His desire to marry Mary Anne.
(d) His love letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Phyllida Tallent feel about her relationship with Lucifer as chapter 10 comes to an end?
2. How does the character who is attached in Chapter 11 manage to set himself/herself free?
3. How young is Phyllida Tallent when she loses her mother?
4. What is the name of the town where Covey is visiting?
5. At whose place is the dance party arranged?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)