|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Covey important to Lucifer?
(a) Because Covey is Lucifer's friend.
(b) Because Covey has some information.
(c) Because Covey can identify Lucifer.
(d) Because Covey knows the murderer.
2. How does the character who is attached in Chapter 11 manage to set himself/herself free?
(a) By pushing the attacker away.
(b) By screaming.
(c) By kicking the attacker.
(d) By throwing something at the attacker.
3. What can readers say about the attacks from chapter 11?
(a) The attacks are planned very carefully.
(b) The attacks take place only in the night.
(c) The attacks are carried out with a gun.
(d) The attacks are not planned with precision.
4. What does Covey find at the grange?
(a) A hoof print.
(b) An inscription about Lady Fortemain.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A hat.
5. Where does Mary Anne store her love letters?
(a) In her grandmother's writing desk.
(b) In her grandmother's traveling desk.
(c) In her grandmother's jewelery box.
(d) In her grandmother's suitcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, how does the attacker attack one of the characters?
2. Who is Lady Huddlesford?
3. What does the beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate decide to do with the estate?
4. Where does Horatio Welham hail from?
5. Who hosts a funeral dinner at the Grange?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)