|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucifer ask for Phyllida Tallent's to help with?
(a) Take care of Horatio Welham's personal items in the manor.
(b) Take care of the manor.
(c) Take care of the book collection.
(d) Take care of the garden at the manor.
2. What kind of tracks does Lucifer see at the manor which helps him asses how the killer comes to Horatio Welham's house?
(a) Foot prints.
(b) Wagon prints.
(c) Recent hoof prints.
(d) Carriage prints.
3. Who is Lady Huddlesford?
(a) Sir Jasper's sister.
(b) Sir Jasper's wife.
(c) Sir Jasper's friend.
(d) Sir Jasper's cousin.
4. Who is Covey?
(a) Horatio Welham's cook.
(b) Horatio Welham's dresser.
(c) Horatio Welham's gardener.
(d) Horatio Welham's servant.
5. What happens to Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer on the way back to the grange?
(a) Only Lucifer falls in the dip in the path.
(b) They both fall in a dip in the path.
(c) They hold hands with each other.
(d) They kiss each other as a result of Phyllida Tallent falling into Lucifer's arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Robert and Phyllida Tallent discussing about at the dance party?
2. Where exactly is the place where the character is attacked in Chapter 11?
3. What is the promise Phyllida Tallent makes to Lucifer?
4. What new items is Lucifer ordering?
5. What can readers say about the attacks from chapter 11?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)