|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing that Phyllida Tallent realizes from her relationship with Lucifer?
(a) Why she (Phyllida Tallent) avoids love and marriage.
(b) Why Mary Anne and Robert want to marry each other.
(c) Why she wants to marry Lucifer.
(d) Why Mary Anne is so worried about her letters causing a scandal.
2. What is Lucifer busy doing at the party?
(a) Getting alibis from people.
(b) Spending time chatting with Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Spending time with Lady Ballyclose.
(d) Spending time reading Horatio Welham's books.
3. Why is Phyllida Tallent present at Horatio Welham's manor on the day of the murder?
(a) To meet someone.
(b) To borrow a book from Horatio Welham's collection.
(c) To leave an item there.
(d) To collect Mary Anne's love letters.
4. What does the beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate decide to do with the estate?
(a) Sell it.
(b) Donate it to charity.
(c) Make it a home.
(d) Demolish and it and build a new one.
5. What is the name of the town where Covey is visiting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lucifer leave the letter Horatio Welham writes?
2. Who throws an impromptu party at the grange?
3. How does the intruder get inside the manor?
4. What are Lucifer's orders to Hemmings and Dodswell when Lucifer is at the manor?
5. Who in the party is being watched with a lot of suspicion?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)