|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate decide to do with the estate?
(a) Make it a home.
(b) Sell it.
(c) Donate it to charity.
(d) Demolish and it and build a new one.
2. Who hosts a funeral dinner at the Grange?
(a) Lady Huddlesford.
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Sir Jasper.
(d) Mary Anne.
3. How long does it take for the new items that Lucifer orders to arrive?
(a) A week or more.
(b) Two weeks or more.
(c) Two months more.
(d) A month more.
4. What does the reader come to know about the Colyton Import business?
(a) That it is a weapons business.
(b) That it is a an illegal business.
(c) That it is a legalized smuggling business.
(d) That it is a fishing business.
5. What are Lucifer's orders to Hemmings and Dodswell when Lucifer is at the manor?
(a) To prevent anyone from coming in.
(b) To check the house and lock up for the night.
(c) To keep an eye on the book collection.
(d) To keep an eye on anyone leaving or entering the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Mary Anne write the love letters?
2. Why is Covey important to Lucifer?
3. What are Robert and Phyllida Tallent discussing about at the dance party?
4. What is the one thing that Phyllida Tallent realizes from her relationship with Lucifer?
5. What is Phyllida Tallent doing at the party in Chapter four?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)