|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tactic Lucifer decides to adopt to make Phyllida Tallent tell him the secret?
(a) Confess his love for her in front of everybody.
(b) Sing to her in front of everbody.
(c) Tell everybody about Phyllida Tallent's presence at the murder scene.
(d) Kiss her in front of everybody.
2. Who is Jem?
(a) The blacksmith.
(b) The caretaker of the manor.
(c) The new servant at the manor.
(d) A groomsman on the grange.
3. Why is Lucifer invited to tea?
(a) To be questioned about a letter.
(b) To be questioned about his visit to Colyton.
(c) To be questioned about his background.
(d) To be questioned about Horatio Welham's murder.
4. How does the character who is attached in Chapter 11 manage to set himself/herself free?
(a) By screaming.
(b) By kicking the attacker.
(c) By throwing something at the attacker.
(d) By pushing the attacker away.
5. How does the intruder get inside the manor?
(a) Through the basement.
(b) Through the kitchen window.
(c) Through the dining room window.
(d) Through the bathroom window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lucifer busy doing at the party?
2. What is the one thing that Lucifer takes note of with regards to Phyllida Tallent when they are out with each other?
3. How young is Phyllida Tallent when she loses her mother?
4. Who is Robert's boss?
5. Where exactly is the place where the character is attacked in Chapter 11?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)