|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How young is Phyllida Tallent when she loses her mother?
2. How many times do the attacks take place up until chapter 11 in the novel?
(a) Four times.
(b) Three times.
(c) Two times.
(d) Only once.
3. What does Phyllida Tallent feel about her relationship with Lucifer as chapter 10 comes to an end?
(a) She is curious about the physical aspect of her relationship.
(b) She wants to avoid the physical aspect of her relationship.
(c) She does not find the physical aspect appealing.
(d) She wants to put an end to the physical aspect of her relationship.
4. Where does Mary Anne store her love letters?
(a) In her grandmother's jewelery box.
(b) In her grandmother's writing desk.
(c) In her grandmother's suitcase.
(d) In her grandmother's traveling desk.
5. To whom does Mary Anne write the love letters?
(d) Sila Coombe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the promise Phyllida Tallent makes to Lucifer?
2. At whose place is the dance party arranged?
3. What brings Lucifer and Phyllida Tallent physically closer to each other in chapters six and seven?
4. What is the one thing that Lucifer takes note of with regards to Phyllida Tallent when they are out with each other?
5. How does Lucifer know that Phyllida Tallent is present at Horatio Welham's house after the murder, even though he is unconscious at Horatio Welham's house?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)