|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Phyllida Tallent decide to check on first after the tea is over?
(a) Percy Tallent.
(b) Lady Huddlesford.
(c) Frederick Huddlesford.
(d) Mrs. Flemmings.
2. What is the one thing that Lucifer takes note of with regards to Phyllida Tallent when they are out with each other?
(a) That she shows interest in love.
(b) That she has no admirers at all.
(c) That she has many admirers.
(d) That she has a desire for marriage.
3. Who throws a party in honor of Lucifer decision to stay at Colyton?
(a) Lady Ballyclose.
(b) Cedric Fortemain.
(c) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) Jocasta Smollet.
4. What is Lucifer busy doing at the party?
(a) Spending time reading Horatio Welham's books.
(b) Spending time chatting with Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Spending time with Lady Ballyclose.
(d) Getting alibis from people.
5. Who sexually assaults Phyllida Tallent?
(a) A local.
(c) Silas Coombe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town where Covey is visiting?
2. Why does Lucifer trap Phyllida Tallent between him and the shrubbery?
3. In Chapter 11, how does the attacker attack one of the characters?
4. How many times do the attacks take place up until chapter 11 in the novel?
5. What does Covey find at the grange?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)