Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Gabriel?
(a) Phyllida Tallent's cousin.
(b) Lucifer's cousin.
(c) Lucifer's brother.
(d) Phyllida Tallent's brother.
2. Why is Lucifer invited to tea?
(a) To be questioned about his visit to Colyton.
(b) To be questioned about his background.
(c) To be questioned about a letter.
(d) To be questioned about Horatio Welham's murder.
3. Why does Horatio Welham choose to tell Lucifer about the secret item?
(a) Because Horatio Welham wants to gift that item to Lucifer.
(b) Because both Horatio Welham and Lucifer share a very long friendship.
(c) Because Horatio Welham is Lucifer's mentor.
(d) Because Horatio Welham and Lucifer live with each other.
4. What is the tactic Lucifer decides to adopt to make Phyllida Tallent tell him the secret?
(a) Tell everybody about Phyllida Tallent's presence at the murder scene.
(b) Sing to her in front of everbody.
(c) Kiss her in front of everybody.
(d) Confess his love for her in front of everybody.
5. Who is Robert's boss?
(a) Cedric Fortemain.
(c) Mr. Crabbs.
(d) Sir Jasper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the intruder get inside the manor?
2. What is the name of the town where Covey is visiting?
3. Where does Lucifer leave the letter Horatio Welham writes?
4. Who in the party is being watched with a lot of suspicion?
5. Where does Mary Anne store her love letters?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)