|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jocasta Smollet always hateful of Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Because she loves Cedric Fortemain and can't have him.
(b) Because she loves Lucifer.
(c) Because she is jealous of Phyllida Tallent having many suitors.
(d) Because Phyllida Tallent is the magistrate's daughter.
2. When at an office, what impresses Lucifer about Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Her listening skills.
(b) Her speaking skills.
(c) Her logical skills.
(d) Her business skills.
3. Whom do Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer meet on their way back from the north?
(a) A tinker.
(b) A groomsman.
(c) A blacksmith.
(d) A local.
4. Who works for the Fortemain's?
(a) Silas Coombe.
5. Whom does Phyllida Tallent leave the ballroom with when at Ballyclose manor?
(b) Cedric Fortemain.
(d) Lady Ballyclose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Lucifer's orders to Hemmings and Dodswell when Lucifer is at the manor?
2. What does Phyllida Tallent feel about her relationship with Lucifer as chapter 10 comes to an end?
3. What is Phyllida Tallent doing at the party in Chapter four?
4. Who throws an impromptu party at the grange?
5. Who sexually assaults Phyllida Tallent?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)