|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Phyllida Tallent feel about her relationship with Lucifer as chapter 10 comes to an end?
(a) She wants to avoid the physical aspect of her relationship.
(b) She does not find the physical aspect appealing.
(c) She wants to put an end to the physical aspect of her relationship.
(d) She is curious about the physical aspect of her relationship.
2. What do Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer learn after they confront the character with the hat?
(a) That none of them are the legitimate heirs of a property.
(b) That he is the legitimate heir of a property.
(c) That he and his brother are the legitimate heirs of a property.
(d) That he is NOT the legitimate heir of a property.
3. Who throws an impromptu party at the grange?
(a) Lady Huddlesford.
(c) Sir Jasper.
(d) Phyllida Tallent.
4. Why is Phyllida Tallent present at Horatio Welham's manor on the day of the murder?
(a) To meet someone.
(b) To leave an item there.
(c) To collect Mary Anne's love letters.
(d) To borrow a book from Horatio Welham's collection.
5. What is Phyllida Tallent doing at the party in Chapter four?
(a) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she should ask Robert to give permission about the love letters.
(b) Trying to tell Mary Anne the importance of Lucifer knowing about the love letters.
(c) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she (Mary Anne) and Robert should get married.
(d) Trying to tell Mary Anne that she loses Mary Anne's letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Phyllida Tallent leave the ballroom with when at Ballyclose manor?
2. Who works for the Fortemain's?
3. What does the beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate decide to do with the estate?
4. Who in the party is being watched with a lot of suspicion?
5. Whom do Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer meet on their way back from the north?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)