|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When at an office, what impresses Lucifer about Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Her speaking skills.
(b) Her listening skills.
(c) Her business skills.
(d) Her logical skills.
2. Who is the sole beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate?
(a) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) Mary Anne.
3. Why is Phyllida Tallent present at Horatio Welham's manor on the day of the murder?
(a) To borrow a book from Horatio Welham's collection.
(b) To collect Mary Anne's love letters.
(c) To leave an item there.
(d) To meet someone.
4. What is the one thing that Phyllida Tallent realizes from her relationship with Lucifer?
(a) Why she wants to marry Lucifer.
(b) Why Mary Anne and Robert want to marry each other.
(c) Why Mary Anne is so worried about her letters causing a scandal.
(d) Why she (Phyllida Tallent) avoids love and marriage.
5. To whom does Mary Anne write the love letters?
(d) Sila Coombe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucifer think the killer is looking for?
2. Whom do Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer meet on their way back from the north?
3. What new items is Lucifer ordering?
4. Why does Lucifer trap Phyllida Tallent between him and the shrubbery?
5. Where does Mary Anne store her love letters?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)