|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Phyllida Tallent present at Horatio Welham's manor on the day of the murder?
(a) To meet someone.
(b) To collect Mary Anne's love letters.
(c) To leave an item there.
(d) To borrow a book from Horatio Welham's collection.
2. Who is the sole beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate?
(a) Phyllida Tallent.
(d) Mary Anne.
3. Who in the party is being watched with a lot of suspicion?
(c) A local.
(d) Silas Coombe.
4. Whom does Phyllida Tallent confront after getting the hat?
(a) Cedric Fortemain.
(b) Silas Coombe.
5. Where does Mary Anne store her love letters?
(a) In her grandmother's jewelery box.
(b) In her grandmother's suitcase.
(c) In her grandmother's traveling desk.
(d) In her grandmother's writing desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom do Phyllida Tallent and Lucifer meet on their way back from the north?
2. Whom does Phyllida Tallent talk to when she and Lucifer are out traveling north?
3. Who comes to Phyllida Tallent's rescue when she is assaulted?
4. Why is Jocasta Smollet always hateful of Phyllida Tallent?
5. What does Lucifer think the killer is looking for?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)