|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sexually assaults Phyllida Tallent?
(a) Silas Coombe.
(c) A local.
2. Who throws an impromptu party at the grange?
(b) Phyllida Tallent.
(c) Sir Jasper.
(d) Lady Huddlesford.
3. What is the promise Phyllida Tallent makes to Lucifer?
(a) That she will be very careful.
(b) That she will always have Lucifer with her wherever she goes.
(c) That she will not talk to any strangers.
(d) That she will not come into the woods without Lucifer.
4. What does Lucifer think the killer is looking for?
(a) A hat.
(b) A watch.
(c) A book.
(d) A letter.
5. What is Lucifer trying to make Phyllida Tallent understand on their way home from the manor?
(a) That he wants to kiss her.
(b) That she should be very careful when alone.
(c) That she should have a male escort.
(d) That she tells him everything she knows about the murder day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Phyllida Tallent leave the ballroom with when at Ballyclose manor?
2. What does the beneficiary of Horatio Welham's estate decide to do with the estate?
3. Why does Lucifer keep quiet when Phyllida Tallent uses herself as the bait to lure the attacker?
4. Whom does Phyllida Tallent confront after getting the hat?
5. Who in the party is being watched with a lot of suspicion?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)