|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who among the following characters is wearing the hat that Phyllida Tallent has seen at the murder spot?
(a) The local.
(b) The groomsman.
(c) The blacksmith.
(d) The tinker.
2. To whom does Mary Anne write the love letters?
(a) Sila Coombe.
3. What is Lucifer trying to make Phyllida Tallent understand on their way home from the manor?
(a) That she should have a male escort.
(b) That she should be very careful when alone.
(c) That she tells him everything she knows about the murder day.
(d) That he wants to kiss her.
4. Who hosts a funeral dinner at the Grange?
(a) Phyllida Tallent.
(b) Lady Huddlesford.
(c) Sir Jasper.
(d) Mary Anne.
5. Why does Lucifer keep quiet when Phyllida Tallent uses herself as the bait to lure the attacker?
(a) Because he loves her.
(b) Because she asks him not to.
(c) Because he is scared of her.
(d) Because she does not want to be overprotected.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in the party is being watched with a lot of suspicion?
2. Who comes to Phyllida Tallent's rescue when she is assaulted?
3. Where does Mary Anne store her love letters?
4. How does the intruder get inside the manor?
5. Who is Phyllida Tallent's escort when she is visiting the church?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)