|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How close is it to Christmas?
(a) One month.
(b) One day.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
2. Whose body is placed on reserve?
3. What does the army commander, Colonel Morel, agree to do?
(a) End the search.
(b) Find the plane.
(c) Contact other neighboring countries for support.
(d) Send a patrol to the area where the footprints were reported.
4. After the first eight survivors had flown away, what do the the rest of the crash survivors do?
(a) Complain that they were not taken away.
(b) Watch the plane fly away.
(c) Play games in the snow.
(d) Return to the Fairchild.
5. Why are the pilots of the broken-down C-47 also disappointed?
(a) They were friends with the Fairchild's pilot and co-pilot.
(b) They feel upset for the parents.
(c) They had both flown the Fairchild.
(d) They worry about the survivors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it dangerous to fly midday in the Andes?
2. Why are this many people rescued first?
3. What seems too good to be true?
4. What do the boys do when they come across a paradise of sorts?
5. How many carabineers arrived and asked for directions to the plane?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)