|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom do the survivors talk and eat?
(a) Their families.
(b) The doctors.
(c) Each other.
(d) The Andinists.
2. What do Harley and Nicolich do when they hear the news?
(a) They cannot decide what to do.
(b) They continue home.
(c) They catch a flight to Santiago.
(d) They reverse direction.
3. Whose body is placed on reserve?
4. How do the men go to bed feeling?
(a) Nervous about seeing their families.
(b) Excited at the prospect of a helicopter's arrival in the morning.
(c) Worried about their friends still in the plane.
(d) Frustrated that they cannot leave now.
5. With what are Armando and Enrique happy to supply the hikers?
(a) Stories and firewood.
(b) Food and shelter.
(c) More food and pleasant conversation.
(d) Blankets and medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the family members see as they fly over the lake?
2. The families oscillated between what?
3. What does the transistor radio say has been found?
4. What signs of life do the hikers come across?
5. What seems too good to be true?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the surprise Parrado and Canessa received the next morning.
2. Why is Paez Vilaro lagging behind?
3. How do Canessa and Parrado feel when they awake?
4. It is surprising to the survivors?
5. What takes place on December 23rd?
6. What takes place on December 12th?
7. What false hope do the survivors experience?
8. What do the survivors discover on day seventy-one?
9. What was happening with the search while Parrado and Canessa hiked?
10. How do the two men proceed after Vizintin goes back to the Fairchild?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)