|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the men's concerns?
(a) The hikers will not be found.
(b) The rescue crew will not be able to find them.
(c) Another avalanche.
(d) The survivors will not last the night.
2. What do the survivors hear intermittently?
(a) Sounds of planes.
3. When the survivors hear rumbling, what do they believe it is?
(a) A rescue helicopter.
(b) Another avalanche.
(c) A bear.
(d) An earthquake.
4. How do the survivors feel when Vizintin comes sliding back to camp?
5. To where do the families turn their focus?
(a) An area near Santiago.
(b) The area around Quito.
(c) The area around the top of Mount Helena.
(d) The area around the volcano and lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. The families oscillated between what?
2. Why are the pilots of the broken-down C-47 also disappointed?
3. After the first eight survivors had flown away, what do the the rest of the crash survivors do?
4. What does Canessa do continuously during the hike?
5. How many carabineers arrived and asked for directions to the plane?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)