|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many carabineers arrived and asked for directions to the plane?
2. How do the survivors feel when Vizintin comes sliding back to camp?
3. How far are Canessa and Parrado from the nearest town called San Fernando?
(a) A two day ride.
(b) A one day ride.
(c) A one hour drive.
(d) A fifteen minute walk.
4. Why does Paez Vilaro think he gets detained by the international police?
(a) Because he does not have a passport.
(b) Because he has lost his ticket.
(c) Because of the puppy.
(d) Because they found the plane.
5. Who takes the lead on the expedition?
Short Answer Questions
1. How close is it to Christmas?
2. How is Ponce de Leon's radio utilized?
3. What do the survivors believe this find to be?
4. When the men politely answer the reporters' questions, what do they do?
5. What is it difficult for the family members to accept?
Short Essay Questions
1. On what do Canessa and Parrado focus during their hike?
2. How do the men cross the river?
3. Why are Canessa and Parrado nervous?
4. Describe the arrival of the helicopters.
5. What searches take place the next morning?
6. How do Canessa and Parrado feel when they awake?
7. What do the helicopters do when they arrive?
8. Describe the surprise Parrado and Canessa received the next morning.
9. What do the survivors do when the first eight are flown away?
10. Why is Paez Vilaro detained by the international police?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)