|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the newspapers do with the news of this cross?
(a) They thought is could possibly be related to some local geophysicists.
(b) They thought it could possibly be related to the Fairchild survivors.
(c) They ignored the news.
(d) They did not believe it could be related to the Fairchild survivors.
2. What do the men begin to do?
(a) Complain that they will not be found.
(b) Prepare to leave the plane.
(c) Celebrate their salvation.
(d) Plan another trek out of the Andes.
3. Whose body is placed on reserve?
4. Is Dr. Canessa fortunate?
5. When the men politely answer the reporters' questions, what do they do?
(a) They give no real answers.
(b) They give all the details.
(c) They omit a few details.
(d) They omit nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had geophysicists created?
2. How do the survivors go about their daily chores?
3. How close is it to Christmas?
4. Why has Dr. Canessa not yet returned to Montevideo?
5. How does the extreme altitude affect the boys?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)