|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the real reason Paez Vilaro is detained?
(a) They had found the boys hiking and the location of the plane.
(b) They need to find a copy of his ticket.
(c) They will not let him fly without his passport.
(d) They do not want the puppy on the plane.
2. How many carabineers arrived and asked for directions to the plane?
3. What time does the helicopter arrive to pick up the last survivors?
(a) Five o'clock.
(b) One o'clock.
(c) Eight o'clock.
(d) Ten o'clock.
4. Why is Fito reluctant to use one of the bodies?
(a) It is the body of his best friend, Jesus.
(b) It is the body of his brother, Guido.
(c) It is the body of his teammate, Eduardo.
(d) It is the body of his cousin, Daniel.
5. What do the parents hear on Ponce de Leon's radio?
(a) A snippet of conversation about a plane being found.
(b) A snippet of conversation about a new search beginning.
(c) A snippet of conversation about a cross being found.
(d) A snippet of conversation about hikers being found.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose body is placed on reserve?
2. Why has Dr. Canessa not yet returned to Montevideo?
3. How close is it to Christmas?
4. How do the survivors go about their daily chores?
5. When the men politely answer the reporters' questions, what do they do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Paez Vilaro detained by the international police?
2. How is Wednesday, December 20th important?
3. What is the summer sun doing? How is this good and bad?
4. What false hope do the survivors experience?
5. What does the minor's story confirm? What is done with this information?
6. What do the thirteen survivors do as this section begins?
7. What happens after the last survivors are rescued?
8. How do the two men proceed after Vizintin goes back to the Fairchild?
9. How is the cross found in the snow discouraging to the parents?
10. Why is Paez Vilaro lagging behind?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)