|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom do the survivors talk and eat?
(a) Their families.
(b) The doctors.
(c) The Andinists.
(d) Each other.
2. How is Ponce de Leon's radio utilized?
(a) To contact the president of Uruguay.
(b) To make necessary arrangements for the parents and the planes.
(c) To contact the survivors.
(d) To find the hikers.
3. The sleepless night brought a morning full of hope. What do the men know without a doubt?
(a) They will not be rescued for a few days.
(b) They will be rescued next week.
(c) They would be rescued that day.
(d) They will be rescued during the night.
4. How do the survivors go about their daily chores?
(a) With a sense of contentment.
(b) With dread.
(c) With a sense of pessimism.
(d) With excitement.
5. How many carabineers arrived and asked for directions to the plane?
Short Answer Questions
1. On whom does Parrado focus?
2. What does Paez do upon receiving this news?
3. The families oscillated between what?
4. To where are the majority of the survivors then moved to celebrate the Christmas holiday?
5. The excitement of the cross was akin to what for the survivors?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)