|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does section three open?
(a) On the fifteenth day of the survivors' struggle.
(b) On the fifth day of the survivors' struggle.
(c) On the twentieth day of the survivors' struggle.
(d) On the ninth day of the survivors' struggle.
2. What do the men do in Santiago?
(a) They wait for assistance from the military.
(b) They meet with a clairvoyant.
(c) They hire a search team.
(d) They split into teams.
3. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
(c) Buenos Aires.
4. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
(a) A clairvoyant.
(b) A spy.
(c) A rugby player.
(d) A rescue worker.
5. What is discovered back at the Fairchild?
(a) Someone had extra food on the plane but did not tell anyone.
(b) Someone is hiding bodies.
(c) Someone has gone missing.
(d) Someone is pilfering extra food.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom do the Strauch sisters pray fervently?
2. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
3. How had snow entered the plane?
4. Who entered first in the plane to sleep at night?
5. Why do tensions rise?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Croiset Jr. give the parents?
2. How do the parents feel about the called off search? How do they respond to this?
3. What was done after the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
4. How is the expedition?
5. Describe Uruguay when this book was written.
6. When does the SAR send out a few planes in a specified area?
7. What are Canessa and Parrado trying to fix?
8. What do the parents do on December 5th?
9. What is taking place back at the Fairchild?
10. What do the family members do once they reach Santiago?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)