|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who entered first in the plane to sleep at night?
(a) A few men.
(b) The injured and couples.
(c) Only the women.
(d) The strongest men.
2. Who are the two major political parties?
(a) Blancos and Negros.
(b) Colorados and Coronados.
(c) BIancos and Colorados.
(d) Democrats and Republicans.
3. What revolutionary group was born?
(a) The Ticonderogas.
(b) The Tupamaros.
(c) The Tuiricas.
(d) The Tuperwares.
4. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
(a) He is team captain.
(b) He is the complainer.
(c) He is the organizer.
(d) He is the pilot.
5. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) Depressing conversations.
(b) Hysterical reactions.
(c) Their visits outside the plane.
(d) The amount of talking they do.
Short Answer Questions
1. Canessa and Parrado remained at the Fairchild and attempted to do what?
2. Who found himself covered in snow?
3. When does summer begin in the Andes?
4. What is the only way to improve visibility?
5. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the effects of a second avalanche?
2. How do the parents feel about the called off search? How do they respond to this?
3. What do the parents do on December 5th?
4. On Day Ten, what do the survivors decide?
5. What are the results of the avalanche?
6. How is the expedition?
7. Who is Rafael Ponce de Leon?
8. How do Marcelo Perez and Daniel Fernandez feel about their friends? What do they do to help their friends?
9. Describe Day Ten.
10. What do Madelon Rodriguez and Estela Perez continue to believe?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)