|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comforts Marcelo?
(a) Eduardo Strauch.
(b) Daniel Fernandez.
(c) Enrique Platero.
(d) Fito (Adolfo) Strauch.
2. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
(a) Causing mass panic attacks.
(b) Making them delusional.
(c) Shrinking their waistlines and wrinkling their skin.
(d) Killing them off one at a time.
3. In what do Madelon (Vilero) Rodriguez and Estela Perez continue to believe?
(a) Croiset's visions.
(b) Their husbands.
(c) Their sons.
(d) The Uruguayan Air Force.
4. How was a democratic state created?
(a) The Democratic party president defeated the Republican party.
(b) The Blancos party president defeated the liberal party.
(c) The Colorado party president defeated the conservative party.
(d) The Republican party president defeated the liberal party.
5. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
(d) Very little.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
2. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
3. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
4. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
5. Who entered first in the plane to sleep at night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What takes place on December 11th?
2. What complicated the search?
3. Who is Rafael Ponce de Leon?
4. What do Madelon Rodriguez and Estela Perez continue to believe?
5. How do the survivors prepare to sleep?
6. When does the SAR send out a few planes in a specified area?
7. What are Canessa and Parrado trying to fix?
8. What was done after the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
9. What is taking place back at the Fairchild?
10. Who saved many from the avalanche?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)