|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the survivors do to get fresh air into the plane?
(a) They go out the back of the plane.
(b) They used a metal rod to puncture the snow outside.
(c) They use the oxygen tanks.
(d) They break off the roof.
2. What are the Chilean military police called?
(d) Policia militar.
3. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
(a) The religious qualities the parents sought.
(c) Enough qualified teachers.
(d) Adequate text books.
4. Why do some of the other parents pledge their help?
(a) Because they cannot think of what else to do.
(b) Because they would feel guilty doing otherwise.
(c) Because they still hold out hope that their sons are alive.
(d) Because they wanted to know what had happened to the plane.
5. Who found himself covered in snow?
(a) Enrique Platero.
(b) Roy Harley.
(c) Liliana Methol.
(d) Eduardo Strauch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many more victims had been claimed by this snow?
2. Canessa and Parrado remained at the Fairchild and attempted to do what?
3. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
4. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
5. On what does the search focus?
Short Essay Questions
1. On Day Ten, what do the survivors decide?
2. What information does Croiset Jr. give the parents?
3. How do Marcelo Perez and Daniel Fernandez feel about their friends? What do they do to help their friends?
4. Describe the plane they chartered and the course which it was to take.
5. What do Madelon Rodriguez and Estela Perez continue to believe?
6. What was done after the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
7. How is the expedition?
8. How does Ponce de Leon help the families of those lost in the Andes?
9. Why is the team traveling to Chile?
10. Who saved many from the avalanche?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)