|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
(a) Not surprised.
2. Who are the two major political parties?
(a) Blancos and Negros.
(b) Colorados and Coronados.
(c) Democrats and Republicans.
(d) BIancos and Colorados.
3. How is the search expanded?
(a) To include the United States.
(b) To include the Chilean government.
(c) To include people on the ground.
(d) To include the surrounding countries.
4. Why do tensions rise?
(a) The survivors are all dying.
(b) The survivors do not want to go on.
(c) The radio is not an easy task and various survivors have different views on rationing food and productivity.
(d) The survivors are tired of one another.
5. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
(a) Encourage group prayer.
(b) Threaten them.
(c) Force them to be happy.
(d) Remain upbeat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is discovered back at the Fairchild?
2. Who is among the last to be found?
3. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
4. Why do the parents try to locate a peasant miner?
5. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
Short Essay Questions
1. When does the SAR send out a few planes in a specified area?
2. Who saved many from the avalanche?
3. What happens after the last survivors are rescued?
4. Describe the plane they chartered and the course which it was to take.
5. How do the men cross the river?
6. What do Madelon Rodriguez and Estela Perez continue to believe?
7. What do the thirteen survivors do as this section begins?
8. It is surprising to the survivors?
9. What do the survivors discover on day seventy-one?
10. What was happening with the search while Parrado and Canessa hiked?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)