1. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
2. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
Argentina and Brazil.
3. Who are the two major political parties?
BIancos and Colorados.
4. How was a democratic state created?
The Colorado party president defeated the conservative party.
5. What revolutionary group was born?
6. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
7. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
The religious qualities the parents sought.
This section contains 5,001 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)