|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did the pilots have experience flying over the Andes mountains?
(a) Ferradas did.
(d) Lagurara did.
2. How had snow entered the plane?
(a) The ceiling collapses.
(b) An avalanche had pummeled the plane and entered through their makeshift barriers.
(c) The men had brought it into the plane.
(d) It snows heavily and enters the gaping hole.
3. What does the miner's story confirm?
(a) The plane is destroyed.
(b) The plane is near the Tinguiririca volcano.
(c) The plane is in a lake.
(d) The plane is near Santiago.
4. What do the others do, while Canessa and Parrado are hiking?
(a) Try to stay alive.
5. What is special about Wednesday, December 20th?
(a) It is a turning point for the survivors.
(b) It is the day the survivors are saved.
(c) It is the day the survivors give up.
(d) It is the day the families find out about the location of the Fairchild.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the real reason Paez Vilaro is detained?
2. Why is Diaz summoned back by the survivors?
3. Is it easy to slip back into the lives the men had left behind?
4. While Parrado believed in God, he now also believed in what?
5. To what does Parrado eventually return?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)