|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
(a) He talks to a water diviner.
(b) He calls his friends in the United States for help.
(c) He contacts a clairvoyant.
(d) He mounts his own search.
2. What revolutionary group was born?
(a) The Ticonderogas.
(b) The Tuiricas.
(c) The Tupamaros.
(d) The Tuperwares.
3. Did the pilots have experience flying over the Andes mountains?
(a) Ferradas did.
(d) Lagurara did.
4. Why are the pilots of the broken-down C-47 also disappointed?
(a) They worry about the survivors.
(b) They feel upset for the parents.
(c) They had both flown the Fairchild.
(d) They were friends with the Fairchild's pilot and co-pilot.
5. How many survivors are flown to San Fernando?
Short Answer Questions
1. What signs of life do the hikers come across?
2. Canessa and Parrado remained at the Fairchild and attempted to do what?
3. How soon do Canessa and Parrado awake after a rest?
4. What is Canessa's opinion about hiking?
5. Is Dr. Canessa fortunate?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)