|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) Their visits outside the plane.
(b) Hysterical reactions.
(c) Depressing conversations.
(d) The amount of talking they do.
2. The sleepless night brought a morning full of hope. What do the men know without a doubt?
(a) They will be rescued during the night.
(b) They would be rescued that day.
(c) They will not be rescued for a few days.
(d) They will be rescued next week.
3. What do the survivors do to get fresh air into the plane?
(a) They use the oxygen tanks.
(b) They break off the roof.
(c) They go out the back of the plane.
(d) They used a metal rod to puncture the snow outside.
4. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
(a) Play a championship game in the United States.
(b) Play a championship game in Chile.
(c) Play a championship game in Argentina.
(d) Play a championship game in Equador.
5. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
(a) Not surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the parents doing as Canessa and Parrado hike through the Andes?
2. The families oscillated between what?
3. Who comforts Marcelo?
4. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
5. What happens on December 11th?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)