|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discusses cannibalism in an eloquent speech?
2. How are the feelings of the parents when the survivors' names are finally read?
3. Is it easy to slip back into the lives the men had left behind?
(a) At times.
4. What does the next morning bring?
(a) An avalanche.
(b) A blizzard.
(c) A thunderstorm.
(d) A fog bank.
5. What animals noticed the survivors and dead bodies?
(a) The condors.
(b) The rats.
(c) The bears.
(d) The eagles.
Short Answer Questions
1. It had taken Parrado and Canessa ten days to reach the cattle post, and it took the helicopters how long to get to the plane?
2. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
3. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
4. While Parrado believed in God, he now also believed in what?
5. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)