|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day are the survivors reunited with each other and with their families?
(a) December 21st.
(b) December 22nd.
(c) December 20th.
(d) December 23rd.
2. To what do the men return?
(a) The squalor they had been living in.
(c) A feeling of home.
(d) Their hike out of the mountains.
3. What animals noticed the survivors and dead bodies?
(a) The condors.
(b) The rats.
(c) The bears.
(d) The eagles.
4. Why are this many people rescued first?
(a) To care for them without incurring any undue danger.
(b) To anger the other survivors.
(c) To advertise this extraordinary rescue.
(d) To prepare the others for the flight later in the day.
5. Who comes across the two hikers?
(a) Amanda Smith and Eric Gold.
(b) Alan Soldo and Edmondo Guardez.
(c) Armando Serda and Enrique Gonzalez.
(d) Adolfo Sanchez and Eduardo Gomez.
Short Answer Questions
1. Canessa and Parrado remained at the Fairchild and attempted to do what?
2. What do the family members see as they fly over the lake?
3. The excitement of the cross was akin to what for the survivors?
4. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
5. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)