|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many survivors are flown to San Fernando?
2. Why is Fito reluctant to use one of the bodies?
(a) It is the body of his cousin, Daniel.
(b) It is the body of his best friend, Jesus.
(c) It is the body of his brother, Guido.
(d) It is the body of his teammate, Eduardo.
3. Who spurred on the expedition team so they could make it back to the Fairchild?
4. Why are the survivors looking for more bodies?
(a) They want to start burying the bodies.
(b) They miss their friends.
(c) Their meat source is getting low.
(d) They want to find all of the bodies.
5. When does summer begin in the Andes?
(a) June 15th.
(b) December 15th.
(c) November 15th.
(d) January 15th.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
2. How many more victims had been claimed by this snow?
3. In what do Madelon (Vilero) Rodriguez and Estela Perez continue to believe?
4. Even if the plane is not buried in snow, why would it still be hard to see?
5. What do the survivors discover when listening to the radio?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)