|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it difficult for the family members to accept?
(a) That the men are depressed.
(b) That the men had survived by eating human flesh.
(c) That so many died.
(d) That the men's characters have changed.
2. The radio team heard news that the search would be resumed by the Uruguayan Air Force. What does this information bring?
(b) Mixed emotions.
3. How do the men go to bed feeling?
(a) Worried about their friends still in the plane.
(b) Frustrated that they cannot leave now.
(c) Nervous about seeing their families.
(d) Excited at the prospect of a helicopter's arrival in the morning.
4. Who took turns sleeping in the exposed area near the opening?
(a) The injured.
(b) The couples.
(c) The strongest among the survivors.
(d) The weak and sick.
5. How had snow entered the plane?
(a) An avalanche had pummeled the plane and entered through their makeshift barriers.
(b) The ceiling collapses.
(c) The men had brought it into the plane.
(d) It snows heavily and enters the gaping hole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Do the helicopters evacuate the survivors immediately?
2. Who does Paez run to meet in San Fernando?
3. To what do the family members need to adjust?
4. What does Vizintin discover?
5. Why is Fito reluctant to use one of the bodies?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)