|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
(a) A clairvoyant.
(b) A rugby player.
(c) A spy.
(d) A rescue worker.
2. To what does Parrado eventually return?
(a) A life of women and fast cars.
(b) A whole new life.
(c) A life of depression.
(d) Work and the life he knew before the crash.
3. Why does Parrado party with women and drive fast cars?
(a) He does not want to live.
(b) He does not believe he can die.
(c) He feels he deserves the excitement life affords him.
(d) He has nothing to live for.
4. What news is given to Dr. Canessa?
(a) There is no news about his son.
(b) His son is one of the survivors.
(c) He will not see his son for several weeks.
(d) His son has not survived.
5. How had snow entered the plane?
(a) It snows heavily and enters the gaping hole.
(b) An avalanche had pummeled the plane and entered through their makeshift barriers.
(c) The men had brought it into the plane.
(d) The ceiling collapses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
2. Why do tensions rise?
3. How do the men go to bed feeling?
4. On what does the search focus?
5. How many more victims had been claimed by this snow?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)