|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
(a) It causes it to begin early.
(b) It pushes it back from February to March.
(c) It ends it completely.
(d) It pushes it back from January to February.
2. What does Canessa do continuously during the hike?
(a) He prays to his patron saint.
(b) He thinks about his father.
(c) He thinks about his mother.
(d) He prays to God.
3. What does the next morning bring?
(a) A fog bank.
(b) An avalanche.
(c) A thunderstorm.
(d) A blizzard.
4. When does section three open?
(a) On the twentieth day of the survivors' struggle.
(b) On the fifteenth day of the survivors' struggle.
(c) On the fifth day of the survivors' struggle.
(d) On the ninth day of the survivors' struggle.
5. From what does Echavarren suffer?
(a) A cracked skull.
(b) A punctured lung.
(c) A broken leg in many places.
(d) An ugly gaping wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the survivors hear intermittently?
2. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
3. Who entered first in the plane to sleep at night?
4. What do the men do in Santiago?
5. With whom do the survivors talk and eat?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)