|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did the pilots have experience flying over the Andes mountains?
(a) Lagurara did.
(d) Ferradas did.
2. After the first eight survivors had flown away, what do the the rest of the crash survivors do?
(a) Return to the Fairchild.
(b) Complain that they were not taken away.
(c) Play games in the snow.
(d) Watch the plane fly away.
3. Whose body is placed on reserve?
4. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
(a) Play a championship game in Argentina.
(b) Play a championship game in the United States.
(c) Play a championship game in Chile.
(d) Play a championship game in Equador.
5. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
(a) End the search.
(b) Change the focus of the search.
(c) Continue on the same search.
(d) Begin a search.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the survivors feel when Vizintin comes sliding back to camp?
2. Canessa and Parrado remained at the Fairchild and attempted to do what?
3. What does the army commander, Colonel Morel, agree to do?
4. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
5. How are the feelings of the parents when the survivors' names are finally read?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)