|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the first eight survivors had flown away, what do the the rest of the crash survivors do?
(a) Watch the plane fly away.
(b) Return to the Fairchild.
(c) Complain that they were not taken away.
(d) Play games in the snow.
2. Why do the boys not kill the cow?
(a) They do not know how to kill the cow.
(b) They are looking for help, not enemies.
(c) They are not hungry.
(d) They do not want to eat beef.
3. What animals noticed the survivors and dead bodies?
(a) The eagles.
(b) The condors.
(c) The rats.
(d) The bears.
4. Amid many rumors, what do the men decide to do?
(b) Live in obscurity.
(c) Hold a conference.
(d) Travel to the United States.
5. What does the whole room do after listening intently to this man?
(a) They become angry.
(b) They sit silently.
(c) They let up a cheer.
(d) They cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. The helicopters climbed how many feet before reaching the summit and moving down the opposite side?
2. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
3. How does the extreme altitude affect the boys?
4. From what does Echavarren suffer?
5. Why has Roy been living off meager rations?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)