|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Paez run to meet in San Fernando?
(a) His son.
(b) His family.
(c) His wife.
(d) The Colonel.
2. How had Numa Tarcatti and Pancho Delgado survived under the snow?
(a) They screamed for help.
(b) They had a pocket of air to breathe.
(c) They had warm blankets.
(d) They poked holes in the snow to breathe.
3. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
(a) He is team captain.
(b) He is the pilot.
(c) He is the organizer.
(d) He is the complainer.
4. How soon do Canessa and Parrado awake after a rest?
(a) Two hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Just a few hours.
(d) Many hours.
5. How does Croiset feel about the passengers?
(a) He believes there are suvivors.
(b) He believes there is one survivor.
(c) He believes only the pilots survived.
(d) He doubts there are survivors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the newspapers do with the news of this cross?
2. To where are the majority of the survivors then moved to celebrate the Christmas holiday?
3. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
4. Where are the survivors brought?
5. Who entered first in the plane to sleep at night?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)