|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On December 11th, what do the parents do?
(a) They accompany military personnel aboard a plane in search of their children.
(b) They wait for a plane to arrive to search for their children.
(c) They learn that their sons are dead.
(d) They meet with the Uruguayan president.
2. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) The amount of talking they do.
(b) Depressing conversations.
(c) Their visits outside the plane.
(d) Hysterical reactions.
3. What do the family members see as they fly over the lake?
(b) Human footprints.
(d) The plane.
4. The families oscillated between what?
(a) Having faith and having shaky faith.
(b) Giving up slightly and giving up completely.
(c) Holding onto hope and giving up.
(d) Believing there were some survivors and there were no survivors.
5. What revolutionary group was born?
(a) The Ticonderogas.
(b) The Tuperwares.
(c) The Tuiricas.
(d) The Tupamaros.
Short Answer Questions
1. What signs of life do the hikers come across?
2. From what does Echavarren suffer?
3. Who found himself covered in snow?
4. What are the parents doing as Canessa and Parrado hike through the Andes?
5. What does Paez do upon receiving this news?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)