|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
(a) When they find new evidence.
(b) When they receive financial support from the parents.
(c) When the government pushes them to begin a search.
(d) When the parents threaten to sue.
2. What do the family members see as they fly over the lake?
(b) The plane.
(d) Human footprints.
3. To where are the majority of the survivors then moved to celebrate the Christmas holiday?
(a) The local hotel.
(b) A private room in the hospital.
(c) A rental home.
(d) A local's home.
4. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
(a) It pushes it back from January to February.
(b) It causes it to begin early.
(c) It pushes it back from February to March.
(d) It ends it completely.
5. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
(a) The Tunguera, Salsa, and Palmera mountains.
(b) The Tanguray, Sosolita, and Palma mountains.
(c) The Tingey, Sonora, and Panama mountains.
(d) The Tinguiririca, Sosneado and Palomo mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Diaz summoned back by the survivors?
2. What happens on December 11th?
3. Canessa and Parrado remained at the Fairchild and attempted to do what?
4. What seems too good to be true?
5. What do the survivors do to get fresh air into the plane?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)