|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It had taken Parrado and Canessa ten days to reach the cattle post, and it took the helicopters how long to get to the plane?
(a) Just one hour.
(b) Just fifteen minutes.
(c) Just two hours.
(d) Just five minutes.
2. What is Canessa's opinion about hiking?
(a) They should not risk their lives hiking again unless all their other options have been exhausted.
(b) He should hike alone back to the Fairchild.
(c) They should hike out of the mountains.
(d) They should leave quickly.
3. After the first eight survivors had flown away, what do the the rest of the crash survivors do?
(a) Play games in the snow.
(b) Watch the plane fly away.
(c) Return to the Fairchild.
(d) Complain that they were not taken away.
4. What happens on December 11th?
(a) The propellers stop turning and the pilot performs an emergency landing.
(b) The plane does not take off due to engine problems.
(c) The plane searches but does not find the men.
(d) The plane crashes in the Andes.
5. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
(a) The team captain.
(b) The United States government.
(c) The Chilean government.
(d) The Uruguayan government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Canessa do when he hears the news?
2. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
3. What does Canessa do continuously during the hike?
4. How many of the forty-five original passengers and crew on the Fairchild did not return?
5. Who comes across the two hikers?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)