|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
(a) Bring it to the attention of the Uruguayan Air Force.
(b) Begin their own search.
(c) Ignore it.
(d) Share it with another clairvoyant.
2. What do these animals mean to the survivors?
(a) They are a sign of disease.
(b) They are a sign of life and summer coming to the Andes.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They are food.
3. How soon do Canessa and Parrado awake after a rest?
(a) One hour.
(b) Many hours.
(c) Just a few hours.
(d) Two hours.
4. How do the survivors go about their daily chores?
(a) With a sense of pessimism.
(b) With a sense of contentment.
(c) With dread.
(d) With excitement.
5. What is the only way to improve visibility?
(a) To travel by foot.
(b) To fly low.
(c) To wait until the weather improves.
(d) To use binoculars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
2. What animals noticed the survivors and dead bodies?
3. With whom do the parents meet on December 5th?
4. Who are the two major political parties?
5. What does a combination of severe cold and high altitude cause?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)