|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
(a) A rescue worker.
(b) A clairvoyant.
(c) A spy.
(d) A rugby player.
2. The families oscillated between what?
(a) Having faith and having shaky faith.
(b) Giving up slightly and giving up completely.
(c) Believing there were some survivors and there were no survivors.
(d) Holding onto hope and giving up.
3. What is discovered back at the Fairchild?
(a) Someone had extra food on the plane but did not tell anyone.
(b) Someone is pilfering extra food.
(c) Someone is hiding bodies.
(d) Someone has gone missing.
4. Why is Diaz summoned back by the survivors?
(a) They feel someone should see what their lives have been like.
(b) They are worried the Andinists will leave them.
(c) They feel someone should stay with them.
(d) They are worried about the Andinists.
5. What revolutionary group was born?
(a) The Tupamaros.
(b) The Tuiricas.
(c) The Tuperwares.
(d) The Ticonderogas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Parrado, Turcatti, and Canessa selected for the next expedition?
2. What does Vizintin discover?
3. How soon do Canessa and Parrado awake after a rest?
4. Do the helicopters evacuate the survivors immediately?
5. The excitement of the cross was akin to what for the survivors?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)