|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the survivors brought?
(a) To the hospital of St. Jude.
(b) To the hospital of St. Joshua.
(c) To the hospital of St. John of God.
(d) To the hospital of St. Joan of Arc.
2. With what are Armando and Enrique happy to supply the hikers?
(a) Stories and firewood.
(b) Blankets and medicine.
(c) Food and shelter.
(d) More food and pleasant conversation.
3. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
(a) Play a championship game in the United States.
(b) Play a championship game in Argentina.
(c) Play a championship game in Chile.
(d) Play a championship game in Equador.
4. Who are the two major political parties?
(a) BIancos and Colorados.
(b) Democrats and Republicans.
(c) Colorados and Coronados.
(d) Blancos and Negros.
5. How does the extreme altitude affect the boys?
(a) It ends their hike.
(b) It makes it easier to breathe.
(c) It forces them to turn around.
(d) It wears on their bodies and exhausts them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comforts Marcelo?
2. On whom does Parrado focus?
3. Why are Canessa and Parrado nervous?
4. How close is it to Christmas?
5. What do the family members see as they fly over the lake?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)