|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What signs of life do the hikers come across?
(a) An empty soup can, cow dung, and a horseshoe.
(b) A magazine, cart, saddle, and soap.
(c) A fence, blanket, boot, and fork.
(d) A cup, plate, rope, and shoe.
2. To what do the men return?
(a) A feeling of home.
(b) The squalor they had been living in.
(c) Their hike out of the mountains.
3. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
(a) The Tunguera, Salsa, and Palmera mountains.
(b) The Tanguray, Sosolita, and Palma mountains.
(c) The Tingey, Sonora, and Panama mountains.
(d) The Tinguiririca, Sosneado and Palomo mountains.
4. In what do Madelon (Vilero) Rodriguez and Estela Perez continue to believe?
(a) Their husbands.
(b) Croiset's visions.
(c) Their sons.
(d) The Uruguayan Air Force.
5. How many carabineers arrived and asked for directions to the plane?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Canessa and Parrado nervous?
2. What does the army commander, Colonel Morel, agree to do?
3. When the men politely answer the reporters' questions, what do they do?
4. Who are the two major political parties?
5. Why are the pilots of the broken-down C-47 also disappointed?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)