|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the survivors feel when Vizintin comes sliding back to camp?
2. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
(a) A broken leg in many places.
(b) Broken ribs.
(c) A lung infection.
(d) A gaping stomach wound.
3. On what does the search focus?
(a) The volcano of Tinguiririca.
(b) The pilot's comments about seeing Curico.
(c) The Chilean border.
(d) The path of the plane.
4. What animals noticed the survivors and dead bodies?
(a) The eagles.
(b) The condors.
(c) The rats.
(d) The bears.
5. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
(a) The Tunguera, Salsa, and Palmera mountains.
(b) The Tanguray, Sosolita, and Palma mountains.
(c) The Tinguiririca, Sosneado and Palomo mountains.
(d) The Tingey, Sonora, and Panama mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
2. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
3. To whom do the Strauch sisters pray fervently?
4. Why do the parents try to locate a peasant miner?
5. Why do the parents hire another plane to take them to Santiago?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)