|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the others do, while Canessa and Parrado are hiking?
(c) Try to stay alive.
2. What else do these women still believe?
(a) Their sons are alive.
(b) God will save their children.
(c) The Uruguayan government will find the plane.
(d) Their sons are dead.
3. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
(a) A clairvoyant.
(b) A rugby player.
(c) A rescue worker.
(d) A spy.
4. How does the extreme altitude affect the boys?
(a) It makes it easier to breathe.
(b) It ends their hike.
(c) It forces them to turn around.
(d) It wears on their bodies and exhausts them.
5. The excitement of the cross was akin to what for the survivors?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A car crash.
(c) An emotional roller coaster.
(d) A waterfall.
Short Answer Questions
1. On December 11th, what do the parents do?
2. Why are the survivors looking for more bodies?
3. When does summer begin in the Andes?
4. How was a democratic state created?
5. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)