|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose body is placed on reserve?
2. Who spurred on the expedition team so they could make it back to the Fairchild?
3. Who found himself covered in snow?
(a) Roy Harley.
(b) Eduardo Strauch.
(c) Liliana Methol.
(d) Enrique Platero.
4. What is the only way to improve visibility?
(a) To fly low.
(b) To travel by foot.
(c) To wait until the weather improves.
(d) To use binoculars.
5. How does the extreme altitude affect the boys?
(a) It wears on their bodies and exhausts them.
(b) It makes it easier to breathe.
(c) It ends their hike.
(d) It forces them to turn around.
Short Answer Questions
1. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
2. On December 11th, what do the parents do?
3. For how long did the survivors watch the hikers' progress?
4. To whom do the Strauch sisters pray fervently?
5. When do the four return to the Fairchild?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)