|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Echavarren suffer?
(a) An ugly gaping wound.
(b) A broken leg in many places.
(c) A cracked skull.
(d) A punctured lung.
2. When does summer begin in the Andes?
(a) December 15th.
(b) November 15th.
(c) January 15th.
(d) June 15th.
3. Whose body is placed on reserve?
4. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
(a) It ends it completely.
(b) It causes it to begin early.
(c) It pushes it back from January to February.
(d) It pushes it back from February to March.
5. How does the extreme altitude affect the boys?
(a) It ends their hike.
(b) It makes it easier to breathe.
(c) It wears on their bodies and exhausts them.
(d) It forces them to turn around.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do some of the other parents pledge their help?
2. With whom do the parents meet on December 5th?
3. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
4. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
5. What news is given to Dr. Canessa?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)