|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The excitement of the cross was akin to what for the survivors?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A waterfall.
(c) A car crash.
(d) An emotional roller coaster.
2. On what does the search focus?
(a) The path of the plane.
(b) The pilot's comments about seeing Curico.
(c) The Chilean border.
(d) The volcano of Tinguiririca.
3. Why is it dangerous to fly midday in the Andes?
(a) Because of the lightning.
(b) Because of the ice.
(c) Because of the snow storms.
(d) Because of wind patterns.
4. On December 11th, what do the parents do?
(a) They meet with the Uruguayan president.
(b) They accompany military personnel aboard a plane in search of their children.
(c) They learn that their sons are dead.
(d) They wait for a plane to arrive to search for their children.
5. Why are the pilots of the broken-down C-47 also disappointed?
(a) They had both flown the Fairchild.
(b) They feel upset for the parents.
(c) They worry about the survivors.
(d) They were friends with the Fairchild's pilot and co-pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Dr. Canessa not yet returned to Montevideo?
2. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
3. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
4. What revolutionary group was born?
5. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)