|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Canessa do continuously during the hike?
(a) He thinks about his father.
(b) He prays to his patron saint.
(c) He thinks about his mother.
(d) He prays to God.
2. What does a combination of severe cold and high altitude cause?
(a) The destruction of the C-47.
(b) The C-47's delay.
(c) A cancellation of the search.
(d) Sickness in the rescue workers.
3. What do the parents hear on Ponce de Leon's radio?
(a) A snippet of conversation about a plane being found.
(b) A snippet of conversation about hikers being found.
(c) A snippet of conversation about a new search beginning.
(d) A snippet of conversation about a cross being found.
4. Who takes the lead on the expedition?
5. What do the survivors do to get fresh air into the plane?
(a) They use the oxygen tanks.
(b) They used a metal rod to puncture the snow outside.
(c) They break off the roof.
(d) They go out the back of the plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
2. Who entered first in the plane to sleep at night?
3. How do the survivors feel when Vizintin comes sliding back to camp?
4. What do Harley and Nicolich do when they hear the news?
5. Who spurred on the expedition team so they could make it back to the Fairchild?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)