|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Ponce de Leon's radio utilized?
(a) To contact the survivors.
(b) To find the hikers.
(c) To make necessary arrangements for the parents and the planes.
(d) To contact the president of Uruguay.
2. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
(a) It keeps them updated and connected to the search.
(b) It gives them a sense of peace.
(c) It encourages them.
(d) It gives them hope.
3. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
(a) The SRA.
(b) The ARS.
(c) The SAR.
(d) The RAS.
4. What animals noticed the survivors and dead bodies?
(a) The rats.
(b) The eagles.
(c) The condors.
(d) The bears.
5. With what are Armando and Enrique happy to supply the hikers?
(a) Food and shelter.
(b) Stories and firewood.
(c) More food and pleasant conversation.
(d) Blankets and medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what does the search focus?
2. What does the next morning bring?
3. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
4. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
5. What seems too good to be true?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)