|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does section three open?
(a) On the fifth day of the survivors' struggle.
(b) On the ninth day of the survivors' struggle.
(c) On the fifteenth day of the survivors' struggle.
(d) On the twentieth day of the survivors' struggle.
2. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
(a) He told the pilots on which course to fly.
(b) He hired the plane and pilots.
(c) He crashed the plane.
(d) He had encouraged the others to take the trip.
3. Where do the hikers take shelter?
(a) In an animal corral.
(b) In a ditch.
(c) In an abandoned house.
(d) In a barn.
4. The families oscillated between what?
(a) Having faith and having shaky faith.
(b) Believing there were some survivors and there were no survivors.
(c) Giving up slightly and giving up completely.
(d) Holding onto hope and giving up.
5. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
Short Answer Questions
1. What arrives on December 12th?
2. In what do Madelon (Vilero) Rodriguez and Estela Perez continue to believe?
3. What had geophysicists created?
4. What does the next morning bring?
5. Who are the two major political parties?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)