|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
(a) Share it with another clairvoyant.
(b) Ignore it.
(c) Begin their own search.
(d) Bring it to the attention of the Uruguayan Air Force.
2. With what are Armando and Enrique happy to supply the hikers?
(a) Blankets and medicine.
(b) Stories and firewood.
(c) More food and pleasant conversation.
(d) Food and shelter.
3. How does Paez Vilar become known?
(a) As the foolish man searching for his lost son.
(b) As the man who has lost his mind.
(c) As an intelligent man.
(d) As the only man to go looking for his son.
4. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
(a) December 12.
(b) November 12.
(c) September 12.
(d) October 12.
5. Why do tensions rise?
(a) The survivors do not want to go on.
(b) The radio is not an easy task and various survivors have different views on rationing food and productivity.
(c) The survivors are tired of one another.
(d) The survivors are all dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. The radio team heard news that the search would be resumed by the Uruguayan Air Force. What does this information bring?
2. What do the boys do when they come across a paradise of sorts?
3. What is Canessa's opinion about hiking?
4. On December 11th, what do the parents do?
5. From what does Echavarren suffer?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)