|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
(a) He contacts the Air Force.
(b) He uses his radio to shuttle information between the families and officials.
(c) He calls his friends in the United States.
(d) He uses his clairvoyant visions to find the plane.
2. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
3. The helicopters climbed how many feet before reaching the summit and moving down the opposite side?
(a) 12,500 feet.
(b) 11,500 feet.
(c) 13,500 feet.
(d) 10,500 feet.
4. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
(a) Remain upbeat.
(b) Encourage group prayer.
(c) Threaten them.
(d) Force them to be happy.
5. What do the survivors do to get fresh air into the plane?
(a) They use the oxygen tanks.
(b) They used a metal rod to puncture the snow outside.
(c) They break off the roof.
(d) They go out the back of the plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
2. What do the others do, while Canessa and Parrado are hiking?
3. How do the survivors feel when Vizintin comes sliding back to camp?
4. How soon do Canessa and Parrado awake after a rest?
5. What revolutionary group was born?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)