|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
(c) A new leader.
(d) Radical changes.
2. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
(a) Depressed and hopeless.
(b) Content with what is being done.
(c) More impatient with the lack of progress.
(d) Angry and hysterical.
3. Who takes the lead on the expedition?
4. Where is a cross discovered?
(a) Santa Helena mountain.
(b) Santa Elena mountain.
(c) Santa Maria mountain.
(d) Santa Lucia mountain.
5. What had geophysicists created?
(a) A substation.
(b) An avalanche.
(c) A cross as part of a geology experiment.
(d) An earthquake.
Short Answer Questions
1. The excitement of the cross was akin to what for the survivors?
2. Why do the parents hire another plane to take them to Santiago?
3. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
4. How is the search expanded?
5. With whom do the parents meet on December 5th?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)