|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the survivors do to get fresh air into the plane?
(a) They used a metal rod to puncture the snow outside.
(b) They use the oxygen tanks.
(c) They break off the roof.
(d) They go out the back of the plane.
2. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
(a) Share it with another clairvoyant.
(b) Begin their own search.
(c) Bring it to the attention of the Uruguayan Air Force.
(d) Ignore it.
3. What is the roaring sound that Canessa and Parrado hear?
(a) A bear.
(b) a plane.
(c) An avalanche.
(d) A river.
4. Where do the hikers take shelter?
(a) In a ditch.
(b) In an abandoned house.
(c) In a barn.
(d) In an animal corral.
5. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there little snow on the top of the mountain?
2. Who found himself covered in snow?
3. What do the others do, while Canessa and Parrado are hiking?
4. With whom do the parents meet on December 5th?
5. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)