|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animals noticed the survivors and dead bodies?
(a) The rats.
(b) The condors.
(c) The bears.
(d) The eagles.
2. Who spurred on the expedition team so they could make it back to the Fairchild?
3. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
(a) A gaping stomach wound.
(b) A broken leg in many places.
(c) A lung infection.
(d) Broken ribs.
4. What seems too good to be true?
(a) The idea of finding the boys alive.
(b) Animals being found near the crash site.
(c) The survivors being outside of the plane.
(d) The plane being in one piece.
5. What arrives on December 12th?
(a) The location of the Fairchild.
(b) Funding for the search for the survivors.
(c) Gifts for the survivors.
(d) A C-47 plane promised by the Uruguayan Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. How had Numa Tarcatti and Pancho Delgado survived under the snow?
2. What signs of life do the hikers come across?
3. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
4. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
5. Canessa and Parrado remained at the Fairchild and attempted to do what?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)