|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
(a) December 12.
(b) September 12.
(c) November 12.
(d) October 12.
2. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
3. The helicopters climbed how many feet before reaching the summit and moving down the opposite side?
(a) 10,500 feet.
(b) 12,500 feet.
(c) 13,500 feet.
(d) 11,500 feet.
4. The radio team heard news that the search would be resumed by the Uruguayan Air Force. What does this information bring?
(a) Mixed emotions.
5. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
(a) Only a couple of men survive.
(b) There are no survivors.
(c) The copilot, not the pilot, had been flying the plane when one of its engines broke down.
(d) The pilot had flown too close the mountains and crashed.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
2. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
3. What had the men rigged?
4. What signs of life do the hikers come across?
5. What does the next morning bring?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)