|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
(a) He uses his clairvoyant visions to find the plane.
(b) He contacts the Air Force.
(c) He uses his radio to shuttle information between the families and officials.
(d) He calls his friends in the United States.
2. On whom does Parrado focus?
(a) His mother.
(b) His girlfriend.
(d) His father.
3. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
(a) They wanted to use up the meat that was closest to them.
(b) Their was no other food on the plane.
(c) Their food supply had been buried in the avalanche.
(d) They were afraid to go outside to the other bodies.
4. Who takes the lead on the expedition?
5. How do the survivors feel when Vizintin comes sliding back to camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the survivors do to get fresh air into the plane?
2. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
3. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
4. What do the others do, while Canessa and Parrado are hiking?
5. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)