|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The radio team heard news that the search would be resumed by the Uruguayan Air Force. What does this information bring?
(c) Mixed emotions.
2. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
(a) He crashed the plane.
(b) He told the pilots on which course to fly.
(c) He had encouraged the others to take the trip.
(d) He hired the plane and pilots.
3. Did the pilots have experience flying over the Andes mountains?
(c) Lagurara did.
(d) Ferradas did.
4. What do the newspapers do with the news of this cross?
(a) They thought is could possibly be related to some local geophysicists.
(b) They did not believe it could be related to the Fairchild survivors.
(c) They ignored the news.
(d) They thought it could possibly be related to the Fairchild survivors.
5. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What signs of life do the hikers come across?
2. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
3. Why do the parents try to locate a peasant miner?
4. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
5. How does Croiset feel about the passengers?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)