|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had snow entered the plane?
(a) An avalanche had pummeled the plane and entered through their makeshift barriers.
(b) The men had brought it into the plane.
(c) The ceiling collapses.
(d) It snows heavily and enters the gaping hole.
2. How was a democratic state created?
(a) The Colorado party president defeated the conservative party.
(b) The Republican party president defeated the liberal party.
(c) The Democratic party president defeated the Republican party.
(d) The Blancos party president defeated the liberal party.
3. What do the men do in Santiago?
(a) They meet with a clairvoyant.
(b) They hire a search team.
(c) They split into teams.
(d) They wait for assistance from the military.
4. What are the Chilean military police called?
(c) Policia militar.
5. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
(a) Force them to be happy.
(b) Remain upbeat.
(c) Threaten them.
(d) Encourage group prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
2. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
3. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
4. What seems too good to be true?
5. From what does Echavarren suffer?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)