|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even if the plane is not buried in snow, why would it still be hard to see?
(a) It is very small.
(b) It is in hundreds of pieces.
(c) It is painted white.
(d) It is on it's side.
2. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
(a) Depressed and hopeless.
(b) Content with what is being done.
(c) Angry and hysterical.
(d) More impatient with the lack of progress.
3. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
(a) The religious qualities the parents sought.
(c) Adequate text books.
(d) Enough qualified teachers.
4. What arrives on December 12th?
(a) Funding for the search for the survivors.
(b) A C-47 plane promised by the Uruguayan Air Force.
(c) Gifts for the survivors.
(d) The location of the Fairchild.
5. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
(a) September 12.
(b) November 12.
(c) October 12.
(d) December 12.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Canessa's opinion about hiking?
2. What animals noticed the survivors and dead bodies?
3. What do the survivors believe this find to be?
4. Who spurred on the expedition team so they could make it back to the Fairchild?
5. The radio team heard news that the search would be resumed by the Uruguayan Air Force. What does this information bring?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)