|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do tensions rise?
(a) The radio is not an easy task and various survivors have different views on rationing food and productivity.
(b) The survivors are tired of one another.
(c) The survivors do not want to go on.
(d) The survivors are all dying.
2. What do the newspapers do with the news of this cross?
(a) They did not believe it could be related to the Fairchild survivors.
(b) They ignored the news.
(c) They thought it could possibly be related to the Fairchild survivors.
(d) They thought is could possibly be related to some local geophysicists.
3. What do the men do in Santiago?
(a) They split into teams.
(b) They meet with a clairvoyant.
(c) They wait for assistance from the military.
(d) They hire a search team.
4. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
(a) They wanted to use up the meat that was closest to them.
(b) They were afraid to go outside to the other bodies.
(c) Their was no other food on the plane.
(d) Their food supply had been buried in the avalanche.
5. Who found himself covered in snow?
(a) Enrique Platero.
(b) Liliana Methol.
(c) Roy Harley.
(d) Eduardo Strauch.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
2. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
3. What happens on December 11th?
4. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
5. What does a combination of severe cold and high altitude cause?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)