|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is among the last to be found?
(a) Roy Harley and Liliana Methol.
(b) Pedro Algorta and Javier Methol.
(c) Numa Tarcatti and Eduardo Strauch.
(d) Liliana Methol. and Pancho Delgado.
2. On December 11th, what do the parents do?
(a) They learn that their sons are dead.
(b) They accompany military personnel aboard a plane in search of their children.
(c) They wait for a plane to arrive to search for their children.
(d) They meet with the Uruguayan president.
3. What signs of life do the hikers come across?
(a) A cup, plate, rope, and shoe.
(b) An empty soup can, cow dung, and a horseshoe.
(c) A fence, blanket, boot, and fork.
(d) A magazine, cart, saddle, and soap.
4. Who entered first in the plane to sleep at night?
(a) The strongest men.
(b) A few men.
(c) Only the women.
(d) The injured and couples.
5. What does Canessa do continuously during the hike?
(a) He prays to God.
(b) He thinks about his father.
(c) He prays to his patron saint.
(d) He thinks about his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
2. What is the roaring sound that Canessa and Parrado hear?
3. What happens on December 11th?
4. To where do the families turn their focus?
5. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)