|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
(a) Broken ribs.
(b) A broken leg in many places.
(c) A lung infection.
(d) A gaping stomach wound.
2. Who spurred on the expedition team so they could make it back to the Fairchild?
3. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
(a) The United States government.
(b) The Chilean government.
(c) The team captain.
(d) The Uruguayan government.
4. How is the search expanded?
(a) To include people on the ground.
(b) To include the surrounding countries.
(c) To include the Chilean government.
(d) To include the United States.
5. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
(a) Encourage group prayer.
(b) Force them to be happy.
(c) Remain upbeat.
(d) Threaten them.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
2. What happens on December 11th?
3. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
4. Why do the boys not kill the cow?
5. What does a combination of severe cold and high altitude cause?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)