|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Fito reluctant to use one of the bodies?
(a) It is the body of his best friend, Jesus.
(b) It is the body of his cousin, Daniel.
(c) It is the body of his teammate, Eduardo.
(d) It is the body of his brother, Guido.
2. How do the survivors feel when Vizintin comes sliding back to camp?
3. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) Hysterical reactions.
(b) Their visits outside the plane.
(c) The amount of talking they do.
(d) Depressing conversations.
4. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
(a) Cheerful and hopeful.
(b) Uncertain but hopeful.
(c) Irritable and depressed.
(d) Positive and upbeat.
5. Who entered first in the plane to sleep at night?
(a) The strongest men.
(b) A few men.
(c) Only the women.
(d) The injured and couples.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else do these women still believe?
2. How is Ponce de Leon's radio utilized?
3. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
4. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
5. What had geophysicists created?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)