|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
(a) Angry and hysterical.
(b) More impatient with the lack of progress.
(c) Content with what is being done.
(d) Depressed and hopeless.
2. Why are the survivors looking for more bodies?
(a) Their meat source is getting low.
(b) They miss their friends.
(c) They want to find all of the bodies.
(d) They want to start burying the bodies.
3. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
(a) Threaten them.
(b) Remain upbeat.
(c) Force them to be happy.
(d) Encourage group prayer.
4. On December 11th, what do the parents do?
(a) They wait for a plane to arrive to search for their children.
(b) They accompany military personnel aboard a plane in search of their children.
(c) They meet with the Uruguayan president.
(d) They learn that their sons are dead.
5. To where do the families turn their focus?
(a) The area around Quito.
(b) The area around the top of Mount Helena.
(c) An area near Santiago.
(d) The area around the volcano and lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What signs of life do the hikers come across?
2. Who takes the lead on the expedition?
3. What do the survivors hear intermittently?
4. Why is Fito reluctant to use one of the bodies?
5. Who are the two major political parties?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)