|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two major political parties?
(a) Democrats and Republicans.
(b) Colorados and Coronados.
(c) Blancos and Negros.
(d) BIancos and Colorados.
2. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
(a) The United States government.
(b) The team captain.
(c) The Uruguayan government.
(d) The Chilean government.
3. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
(a) Continue on the same search.
(b) End the search.
(c) Begin a search.
(d) Change the focus of the search.
4. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
(a) He is the complainer.
(b) He is the organizer.
(c) He is the pilot.
(d) He is team captain.
5. Why is Fito reluctant to use one of the bodies?
(a) It is the body of his teammate, Eduardo.
(b) It is the body of his cousin, Daniel.
(c) It is the body of his best friend, Jesus.
(d) It is the body of his brother, Guido.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what do the men return?
2. Who comforts Marcelo?
3. What is the roaring sound that Canessa and Parrado hear?
4. In what do Madelon (Vilero) Rodriguez and Estela Perez continue to believe?
5. Even if the plane is not buried in snow, why would it still be hard to see?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)