|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
(a) Shrinking their waistlines and wrinkling their skin.
(b) Making them delusional.
(c) Killing them off one at a time.
(d) Causing mass panic attacks.
2. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) The amount of talking they do.
(b) Depressing conversations.
(c) Hysterical reactions.
(d) Their visits outside the plane.
3. Why are the survivors looking for more bodies?
(a) Their meat source is getting low.
(b) They miss their friends.
(c) They want to start burying the bodies.
(d) They want to find all of the bodies.
4. Why do tensions rise?
(a) The survivors are all dying.
(b) The survivors do not want to go on.
(c) The survivors are tired of one another.
(d) The radio is not an easy task and various survivors have different views on rationing food and productivity.
5. How does Paez Vilar become known?
(a) As an intelligent man.
(b) As the man who has lost his mind.
(c) As the foolish man searching for his lost son.
(d) As the only man to go looking for his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
2. Who found himself covered in snow?
3. How do the survivors feel when Vizintin comes sliding back to camp?
4. How had Numa Tarcatti and Pancho Delgado survived under the snow?
5. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)