|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does summer begin in the Andes?
(a) November 15th.
(b) January 15th.
(c) December 15th.
(d) June 15th.
2. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
(a) Arrive in Montevideo.
(b) Arrive in Quito.
(c) Arrive in Santiago.
(d) Call each other.
3. To what do the men return?
(a) Their hike out of the mountains.
(c) The squalor they had been living in.
(d) A feeling of home.
4. What is done with the luggage?
(a) It is formed into the shape of a cross in the snow.
(b) It is used to create a wall over the gaping hole.
(c) It is thrown into the plane.
(d) It is left in the snow.
5. Who are the two major political parties?
(a) Colorados and Coronados.
(b) Democrats and Republicans.
(c) BIancos and Colorados.
(d) Blancos and Negros.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
2. When do the four return to the Fairchild?
3. How do the survivors feel when Vizintin comes sliding back to camp?
4. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
5. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)