|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do in Santiago?
(a) They meet with a clairvoyant.
(b) They split into teams.
(c) They wait for assistance from the military.
(d) They hire a search team.
2. What animals noticed the survivors and dead bodies?
(a) The rats.
(b) The eagles.
(c) The condors.
(d) The bears.
3. To what do the men return?
(a) A feeling of home.
(b) Their hike out of the mountains.
(c) The squalor they had been living in.
4. When do the four return to the Fairchild?
(a) When it becomes apparent that no amount of tinkering could produce a working two-way radio.
(b) When an avalanche buries the tail of the plane.
(c) When they become hungry.
(d) When they decide to take the luggage back to the plane.
5. Who are the two major political parties?
(a) Democrats and Republicans.
(b) Colorados and Coronados.
(c) BIancos and Colorados.
(d) Blancos and Negros.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the survivors feel when Vizintin comes sliding back to camp?
2. How does Paez Vilar become known?
3. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
4. How is Ponce de Leon's radio utilized?
5. Why are Parrado, Turcatti, and Canessa selected for the next expedition?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)