|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the miner's story confirm?
(a) The plane is in a lake.
(b) The plane is near the Tinguiririca volcano.
(c) The plane is destroyed.
(d) The plane is near Santiago.
2. Where is a cross discovered?
(a) Santa Elena mountain.
(b) Santa Maria mountain.
(c) Santa Lucia mountain.
(d) Santa Helena mountain.
3. The families oscillated between what?
(a) Having faith and having shaky faith.
(b) Believing there were some survivors and there were no survivors.
(c) Holding onto hope and giving up.
(d) Giving up slightly and giving up completely.
4. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
(a) It pushes it back from February to March.
(b) It ends it completely.
(c) It pushes it back from January to February.
(d) It causes it to begin early.
5. When do the four return to the Fairchild?
(a) When it becomes apparent that no amount of tinkering could produce a working two-way radio.
(b) When they become hungry.
(c) When an avalanche buries the tail of the plane.
(d) When they decide to take the luggage back to the plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do these animals mean to the survivors?
2. What do the survivors hear intermittently?
3. What is done with the luggage?
4. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
5. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)