|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The excitement of the cross was akin to what for the survivors?
(a) An emotional roller coaster.
(b) A waterfall.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A car crash.
2. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
(a) He is the organizer.
(b) He is team captain.
(c) He is the complainer.
(d) He is the pilot.
3. The radio team heard news that the search would be resumed by the Uruguayan Air Force. What does this information bring?
(c) Mixed emotions.
4. What does a combination of severe cold and high altitude cause?
(a) The C-47's delay.
(b) Sickness in the rescue workers.
(c) A cancellation of the search.
(d) The destruction of the C-47.
5. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
(d) Very little.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
2. Where is a cross discovered?
3. Whose body is placed on reserve?
4. What do the family members see as they fly over the lake?
5. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)