|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had snow entered the plane?
(a) The men had brought it into the plane.
(b) It snows heavily and enters the gaping hole.
(c) The ceiling collapses.
(d) An avalanche had pummeled the plane and entered through their makeshift barriers.
2. How many more victims had been claimed by this snow?
3. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
(a) A new leader.
(d) Radical changes.
4. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
(a) A rugby player.
(b) A rescue worker.
(c) A spy.
(d) A clairvoyant.
5. Who spurred on the expedition team so they could make it back to the Fairchild?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this man say to the family members?
2. Who found himself covered in snow?
3. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
4. What does the transistor radio say has been found?
5. When the survivors hear rumbling, what do they believe it is?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)