|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the survivors hear intermittently?
(b) Sounds of planes.
2. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
(a) He calls his friends in the United States.
(b) He uses his radio to shuttle information between the families and officials.
(c) He contacts the Air Force.
(d) He uses his clairvoyant visions to find the plane.
3. How does the extreme altitude affect the boys?
(a) It ends their hike.
(b) It forces them to turn around.
(c) It makes it easier to breathe.
(d) It wears on their bodies and exhausts them.
4. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
(a) Killing them off one at a time.
(b) Making them delusional.
(c) Shrinking their waistlines and wrinkling their skin.
(d) Causing mass panic attacks.
5. Who is among the last to be found?
(a) Roy Harley and Liliana Methol.
(b) Liliana Methol. and Pancho Delgado.
(c) Pedro Algorta and Javier Methol.
(d) Numa Tarcatti and Eduardo Strauch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
2. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
3. How had Numa Tarcatti and Pancho Delgado survived under the snow?
4. Who comes across the two hikers?
5. What does a combination of severe cold and high altitude cause?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)