|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do tensions rise?
(a) The radio is not an easy task and various survivors have different views on rationing food and productivity.
(b) The survivors do not want to go on.
(c) The survivors are all dying.
(d) The survivors are tired of one another.
2. To what do the men return?
(b) A feeling of home.
(c) Their hike out of the mountains.
(d) The squalor they had been living in.
3. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
(b) Enough qualified teachers.
(c) Adequate text books.
(d) The religious qualities the parents sought.
4. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
(d) Very little.
5. What else do these women still believe?
(a) God will save their children.
(b) Their sons are alive.
(c) The Uruguayan government will find the plane.
(d) Their sons are dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
2. From what does Echavarren suffer?
3. Who is among the last to be found?
4. How is the search expanded?
5. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)