|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes across the two hikers?
(a) Armando Serda and Enrique Gonzalez.
(b) Amanda Smith and Eric Gold.
(c) Alan Soldo and Edmondo Guardez.
(d) Adolfo Sanchez and Eduardo Gomez.
2. What does this man say to the family members?
(a) It is likely there are survivors but he does not grant their request.
(b) It is unlikely there are survivors but he grants their request.
(c) It is likely there are survivors and he grants their request.
(d) it is unlikely there are survivors and does not grant their request.
3. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
(a) Their food supply had been buried in the avalanche.
(b) They were afraid to go outside to the other bodies.
(c) Their was no other food on the plane.
(d) They wanted to use up the meat that was closest to them.
4. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
(a) He crashed the plane.
(b) He hired the plane and pilots.
(c) He told the pilots on which course to fly.
(d) He had encouraged the others to take the trip.
5. What are the Chilean military police called?
(c) Policia militar.
Short Answer Questions
1. On whom does Parrado focus?
2. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
3. What signs of life do the hikers come across?
4. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
5. What does Canessa do continuously during the hike?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)