|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
(a) Their was no other food on the plane.
(b) They wanted to use up the meat that was closest to them.
(c) Their food supply had been buried in the avalanche.
(d) They were afraid to go outside to the other bodies.
2. What seems too good to be true?
(a) The idea of finding the boys alive.
(b) The survivors being outside of the plane.
(c) Animals being found near the crash site.
(d) The plane being in one piece.
3. Why are Parrado, Turcatti, and Canessa selected for the next expedition?
(a) They have training as Andinists.
(b) They are the most mentally and physically fit.
(c) They are the most excited about returning home.
(d) They are the weakest.
4. What revolutionary group was born?
(a) The Tuiricas.
(b) The Tupamaros.
(c) The Ticonderogas.
(d) The Tuperwares.
5. Why do the parents hire another plane to take them to Santiago?
(a) The first plane cannot be repaired.
(b) They are unwilling to waste any more time waiting for the first plane to be fixed.
(c) They do not trust the military men.
(d) They are afraid to ride on the first plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
2. What is discovered back at the Fairchild?
3. What do the survivors believe this find to be?
4. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
5. What is the only way to improve visibility?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)