|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the boys not kill the cow?
(a) They do not know how to kill the cow.
(b) They do not want to eat beef.
(c) They are looking for help, not enemies.
(d) They are not hungry.
2. In what do Madelon (Vilero) Rodriguez and Estela Perez continue to believe?
(a) Their sons.
(b) Their husbands.
(c) The Uruguayan Air Force.
(d) Croiset's visions.
3. On whom does Parrado focus?
(a) His mother.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His father.
4. What do the survivors do to get fresh air into the plane?
(a) They break off the roof.
(b) They used a metal rod to puncture the snow outside.
(c) They use the oxygen tanks.
(d) They go out the back of the plane.
5. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
(a) The Chilean government.
(b) The Uruguayan government.
(c) The United States government.
(d) The team captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose body is placed on reserve?
2. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
3. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
4. What are the Chilean military police called?
5. What do the men do in Santiago?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)