|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
(a) A clairvoyant.
(b) A rescue worker.
(c) A rugby player.
(d) A spy.
2. When do the four return to the Fairchild?
(a) When they decide to take the luggage back to the plane.
(b) When it becomes apparent that no amount of tinkering could produce a working two-way radio.
(c) When they become hungry.
(d) When an avalanche buries the tail of the plane.
3. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
(a) Continue on the same search.
(b) Begin a search.
(c) End the search.
(d) Change the focus of the search.
4. What do the survivors do to get fresh air into the plane?
(a) They use the oxygen tanks.
(b) They break off the roof.
(c) They go out the back of the plane.
(d) They used a metal rod to puncture the snow outside.
5. To whom do the Strauch sisters pray fervently?
(c) The Virgin of Garabandal.
(d) Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
2. Why do tensions rise?
3. What happens on December 11th?
4. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
5. Who took turns sleeping in the exposed area near the opening?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)