|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does section three open?
(a) On the fifth day of the survivors' struggle.
(b) On the ninth day of the survivors' struggle.
(c) On the fifteenth day of the survivors' struggle.
(d) On the twentieth day of the survivors' struggle.
2. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
(a) They were afraid to go outside to the other bodies.
(b) They wanted to use up the meat that was closest to them.
(c) Their food supply had been buried in the avalanche.
(d) Their was no other food on the plane.
3. What is done with the luggage?
(a) It is thrown into the plane.
(b) It is left in the snow.
(c) It is formed into the shape of a cross in the snow.
(d) It is used to create a wall over the gaping hole.
4. On December 11th, what do the parents do?
(a) They accompany military personnel aboard a plane in search of their children.
(b) They wait for a plane to arrive to search for their children.
(c) They meet with the Uruguayan president.
(d) They learn that their sons are dead.
5. What does this man say to the family members?
(a) it is unlikely there are survivors and does not grant their request.
(b) It is likely there are survivors but he does not grant their request.
(c) It is unlikely there are survivors but he grants their request.
(d) It is likely there are survivors and he grants their request.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only way to improve visibility?
2. What do these animals mean to the survivors?
3. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
4. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
5. Who comforts Marcelo?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)