|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two major political parties?
(a) BIancos and Colorados.
(b) Blancos and Negros.
(c) Democrats and Republicans.
(d) Colorados and Coronados.
2. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
(a) He uses his clairvoyant visions to find the plane.
(b) He uses his radio to shuttle information between the families and officials.
(c) He contacts the Air Force.
(d) He calls his friends in the United States.
3. How was a democratic state created?
(a) The Blancos party president defeated the liberal party.
(b) The Colorado party president defeated the conservative party.
(c) The Democratic party president defeated the Republican party.
(d) The Republican party president defeated the liberal party.
4. Why do some of the other parents pledge their help?
(a) Because they still hold out hope that their sons are alive.
(b) Because they cannot think of what else to do.
(c) Because they wanted to know what had happened to the plane.
(d) Because they would feel guilty doing otherwise.
5. Who found himself covered in snow?
(a) Enrique Platero.
(b) Liliana Methol.
(c) Eduardo Strauch.
(d) Roy Harley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this man say to the family members?
2. With whom do the parents meet on December 5th?
3. What is done with the luggage?
4. What is the only way to improve visibility?
5. What revolutionary group was born?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)