|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who spurred on the expedition team so they could make it back to the Fairchild?
2. What do these animals mean to the survivors?
(a) They are a sign of disease.
(b) They are a sign of life and summer coming to the Andes.
(c) They are food.
(d) They are enemies.
3. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
(a) It pushes it back from February to March.
(b) It pushes it back from January to February.
(c) It causes it to begin early.
(d) It ends it completely.
4. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
(a) They were afraid to go outside to the other bodies.
(b) Their food supply had been buried in the avalanche.
(c) They wanted to use up the meat that was closest to them.
(d) Their was no other food on the plane.
5. What revolutionary group was born?
(a) The Tuperwares.
(b) The Ticonderogas.
(c) The Tupamaros.
(d) The Tuiricas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on December 11th?
2. What do the survivors do to get fresh air into the plane?
3. How had Numa Tarcatti and Pancho Delgado survived under the snow?
4. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
5. How was a democratic state created?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)