|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Croiset feel about the passengers?
(a) He believes there are suvivors.
(b) He believes there is one survivor.
(c) He doubts there are survivors.
(d) He believes only the pilots survived.
2. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
(a) The United States government.
(b) The team captain.
(c) The Chilean government.
(d) The Uruguayan government.
3. How is the search expanded?
(a) To include people on the ground.
(b) To include the surrounding countries.
(c) To include the Chilean government.
(d) To include the United States.
4. What is Canessa's opinion about hiking?
(a) He should hike alone back to the Fairchild.
(b) They should hike out of the mountains.
(c) They should leave quickly.
(d) They should not risk their lives hiking again unless all their other options have been exhausted.
5. Who are the two major political parties?
(a) Democrats and Republicans.
(b) BIancos and Colorados.
(c) Colorados and Coronados.
(d) Blancos and Negros.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Chilean military police called?
2. From what does Echavarren suffer?
3. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
4. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
5. The radio team heard news that the search would be resumed by the Uruguayan Air Force. What does this information bring?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)