|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this man say to the family members?
(a) It is likely there are survivors but he does not grant their request.
(b) It is unlikely there are survivors but he grants their request.
(c) It is likely there are survivors and he grants their request.
(d) it is unlikely there are survivors and does not grant their request.
2. Why do the parents hire another plane to take them to Santiago?
(a) They do not trust the military men.
(b) The first plane cannot be repaired.
(c) They are afraid to ride on the first plane.
(d) They are unwilling to waste any more time waiting for the first plane to be fixed.
3. Why do some of the other parents pledge their help?
(a) Because they would feel guilty doing otherwise.
(b) Because they wanted to know what had happened to the plane.
(c) Because they still hold out hope that their sons are alive.
(d) Because they cannot think of what else to do.
4. Who found himself covered in snow?
(a) Liliana Methol.
(b) Eduardo Strauch.
(c) Enrique Platero.
(d) Roy Harley.
5. How does Croiset feel about the passengers?
(a) He believes there is one survivor.
(b) He doubts there are survivors.
(c) He believes only the pilots survived.
(d) He believes there are suvivors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Canessa and Parrado remained at the Fairchild and attempted to do what?
2. To whom do the Strauch sisters pray fervently?
3. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
4. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
5. Why do tensions rise?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)