|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the search expanded?
(a) To include people on the ground.
(b) To include the United States.
(c) To include the surrounding countries.
(d) To include the Chilean government.
2. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) Their visits outside the plane.
(b) The amount of talking they do.
(c) Depressing conversations.
(d) Hysterical reactions.
3. In what do Madelon (Vilero) Rodriguez and Estela Perez continue to believe?
(a) Their husbands.
(b) Their sons.
(c) Croiset's visions.
(d) The Uruguayan Air Force.
4. What does Vizintin discover?
(a) The cockpit radio will work.
(b) A material in the tail's heating system that would make a great insulator from the cold should the radio not work and they were forced to resume the hike.
(c) The plane may still be functional.
(d) The cockpit radio will no longer work.
5. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
(a) Play a championship game in the United States.
(b) Play a championship game in Argentina.
(c) Play a championship game in Equador.
(d) Play a championship game in Chile.
Short Answer Questions
1. On December 11th, what do the parents do?
2. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
3. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
4. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
5. Who spurred on the expedition team so they could make it back to the Fairchild?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)