|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the survivors do to get fresh air into the plane?
(a) They use the oxygen tanks.
(b) They used a metal rod to puncture the snow outside.
(c) They break off the roof.
(d) They go out the back of the plane.
2. Why do the parents try to locate a peasant miner?
(a) It is rumored that he saw the crash.
(b) He has seen debris from the crash.
(c) He is also a clairvoyant.
(d) He will lead them through the mountains to search for their children.
3. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
(a) Broken ribs.
(b) A broken leg in many places.
(c) A gaping stomach wound.
(d) A lung infection.
4. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
(a) Only two survived the crash.
(b) There are survivors.
(c) There are no survivors.
(d) Everyone survived.
5. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
(a) Arrive in Quito.
(b) Arrive in Montevideo.
(c) Arrive in Santiago.
(d) Call each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
2. How had snow entered the plane?
3. In what do Madelon (Vilero) Rodriguez and Estela Perez continue to believe?
4. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
5. Why do the parents hire another plane to take them to Santiago?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)