|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the men rigged?
(a) A transistor radio.
(b) A walkie-talkie.
(c) A telephone.
(d) The cockpit radio.
2. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
(a) When the government pushes them to begin a search.
(b) When they find new evidence.
(c) When they receive financial support from the parents.
(d) When the parents threaten to sue.
3. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
(a) Angry and hysterical.
(b) Depressed and hopeless.
(c) More impatient with the lack of progress.
(d) Content with what is being done.
4. Why do tensions rise?
(a) The survivors do not want to go on.
(b) The survivors are all dying.
(c) The survivors are tired of one another.
(d) The radio is not an easy task and various survivors have different views on rationing food and productivity.
5. What do these animals mean to the survivors?
(a) They are enemies.
(b) They are a sign of life and summer coming to the Andes.
(c) They are food.
(d) They are a sign of disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the four return to the Fairchild?
2. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
3. How is the search expanded?
4. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
5. Canessa and Parrado remained at the Fairchild and attempted to do what?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)