|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do in Santiago?
(a) They wait for assistance from the military.
(b) They split into teams.
(c) They hire a search team.
(d) They meet with a clairvoyant.
2. Who is among the last to be found?
(a) Numa Tarcatti and Eduardo Strauch.
(b) Roy Harley and Liliana Methol.
(c) Pedro Algorta and Javier Methol.
(d) Liliana Methol. and Pancho Delgado.
3. What is the only way to improve visibility?
(a) To wait until the weather improves.
(b) To travel by foot.
(c) To fly low.
(d) To use binoculars.
4. How had Numa Tarcatti and Pancho Delgado survived under the snow?
(a) They poked holes in the snow to breathe.
(b) They screamed for help.
(c) They had a pocket of air to breathe.
(d) They had warm blankets.
5. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many more victims had been claimed by this snow?
2. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
3. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
4. What do these animals mean to the survivors?
5. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)