|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
(a) Change the focus of the search.
(b) Begin a search.
(c) Continue on the same search.
(d) End the search.
2. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
(a) The Tingey, Sonora, and Panama mountains.
(b) The Tanguray, Sosolita, and Palma mountains.
(c) The Tinguiririca, Sosneado and Palomo mountains.
(d) The Tunguera, Salsa, and Palmera mountains.
3. The radio team heard news that the search would be resumed by the Uruguayan Air Force. What does this information bring?
(b) Mixed emotions.
4. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
(a) The RAS.
(b) The ARS.
(c) The SAR.
(d) The SRA.
5. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
(a) Play a championship game in the United States.
(b) Play a championship game in Equador.
(c) Play a championship game in Chile.
(d) Play a championship game in Argentina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
2. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
3. When does section three open?
4. What is the only way to improve visibility?
5. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)