|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Canessa and Parrado remained at the Fairchild and attempted to do what?
(a) Make the plane functional.
(b) Move the cockpit toward the rest of the plane.
(c) Make the cockpit radio functional.
(d) Fix the transistor radio.
2. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
(a) He mounts his own search.
(b) He contacts a clairvoyant.
(c) He talks to a water diviner.
(d) He calls his friends in the United States for help.
3. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
4. When does summer begin in the Andes?
(a) January 15th.
(b) June 15th.
(c) December 15th.
(d) November 15th.
5. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
(a) There are no survivors.
(b) Only two survived the crash.
(c) There are survivors.
(d) Everyone survived.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do in Santiago?
2. How does Paez Vilar become known?
3. Who found himself covered in snow?
4. What does this man say to the family members?
5. How does Croiset feel about the passengers?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)