|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the parents hire another plane to take them to Santiago?
(a) They are afraid to ride on the first plane.
(b) They do not trust the military men.
(c) The first plane cannot be repaired.
(d) They are unwilling to waste any more time waiting for the first plane to be fixed.
2. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
(a) Killing them off one at a time.
(b) Shrinking their waistlines and wrinkling their skin.
(c) Causing mass panic attacks.
(d) Making them delusional.
3. Who took turns sleeping in the exposed area near the opening?
(a) The injured.
(b) The weak and sick.
(c) The couples.
(d) The strongest among the survivors.
4. How does Croiset feel about the passengers?
(a) He believes there are suvivors.
(b) He believes there is one survivor.
(c) He doubts there are survivors.
(d) He believes only the pilots survived.
5. What is Canessa's opinion about hiking?
(a) They should leave quickly.
(b) They should hike out of the mountains.
(c) He should hike alone back to the Fairchild.
(d) They should not risk their lives hiking again unless all their other options have been exhausted.
Short Answer Questions
1. How had snow entered the plane?
2. Why do the parents try to locate a peasant miner?
3. From what does Echavarren suffer?
4. The radio team heard news that the search would be resumed by the Uruguayan Air Force. What does this information bring?
5. What do the men do in Santiago?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)