|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Echavarren suffer?
(a) A cracked skull.
(b) A punctured lung.
(c) A broken leg in many places.
(d) An ugly gaping wound.
2. On December 11th, what do the parents do?
(a) They accompany military personnel aboard a plane in search of their children.
(b) They wait for a plane to arrive to search for their children.
(c) They meet with the Uruguayan president.
(d) They learn that their sons are dead.
3. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
(a) They agree to the parents' petition.
(b) They consider the petition.
(c) They refuse the parents' petition.
(d) They ignore the parents completely.
4. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
(a) He is the organizer.
(b) He is the pilot.
(c) He is team captain.
(d) He is the complainer.
5. Why has Roy been living off meager rations?
(a) He is not feeling well.
(b) He does not want to eat.
(c) He cannot keep food down.
(d) He was not one of the chosen expeditionaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is discovered back at the Fairchild?
2. Why do tensions rise?
3. What is done with the luggage?
4. Why do the parents hire another plane to take them to Santiago?
5. What had the men rigged?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)