|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who spurred on the expedition team so they could make it back to the Fairchild?
2. What had the men rigged?
(a) The cockpit radio.
(b) A walkie-talkie.
(c) A transistor radio.
(d) A telephone.
3. How had Numa Tarcatti and Pancho Delgado survived under the snow?
(a) They had a pocket of air to breathe.
(b) They screamed for help.
(c) They poked holes in the snow to breathe.
(d) They had warm blankets.
4. When does section three open?
(a) On the twentieth day of the survivors' struggle.
(b) On the ninth day of the survivors' struggle.
(c) On the fifth day of the survivors' struggle.
(d) On the fifteenth day of the survivors' struggle.
5. What are the Chilean military police called?
(d) Policia militar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
2. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
3. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
4. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
5. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)