|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
(a) They agree to the parents' petition.
(b) They refuse the parents' petition.
(c) They consider the petition.
(d) They ignore the parents completely.
2. What do these animals mean to the survivors?
(a) They are a sign of life and summer coming to the Andes.
(b) They are a sign of disease.
(c) They are food.
(d) They are enemies.
3. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
(b) Very little.
4. When does summer begin in the Andes?
(a) December 15th.
(b) November 15th.
(c) June 15th.
(d) January 15th.
5. What is the only way to improve visibility?
(a) To fly low.
(b) To use binoculars.
(c) To travel by foot.
(d) To wait until the weather improves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
2. How is the search expanded?
3. What revolutionary group was born?
4. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
5. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)