|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
2. Why do some of the other parents pledge their help?
(a) Because they wanted to know what had happened to the plane.
(b) Because they still hold out hope that their sons are alive.
(c) Because they cannot think of what else to do.
(d) Because they would feel guilty doing otherwise.
3. What is Canessa's opinion about hiking?
(a) They should leave quickly.
(b) They should hike out of the mountains.
(c) He should hike alone back to the Fairchild.
(d) They should not risk their lives hiking again unless all their other options have been exhausted.
4. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
(a) December 12.
(b) September 12.
(c) October 12.
(d) November 12.
5. Who are the two major political parties?
(a) Democrats and Republicans.
(b) Blancos and Negros.
(c) Colorados and Coronados.
(d) BIancos and Colorados.
Short Answer Questions
1. Even if the plane is not buried in snow, why would it still be hard to see?
2. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
3. Who is among the last to be found?
4. What animals noticed the survivors and dead bodies?
5. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)