|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had snow entered the plane?
(a) The ceiling collapses.
(b) The men had brought it into the plane.
(c) An avalanche had pummeled the plane and entered through their makeshift barriers.
(d) It snows heavily and enters the gaping hole.
2. How many more victims had been claimed by this snow?
3. What do these animals mean to the survivors?
(a) They are a sign of life and summer coming to the Andes.
(b) They are a sign of disease.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They are food.
4. What is discovered back at the Fairchild?
(a) Someone had extra food on the plane but did not tell anyone.
(b) Someone is hiding bodies.
(c) Someone has gone missing.
(d) Someone is pilfering extra food.
5. From what does Echavarren suffer?
(a) An ugly gaping wound.
(b) A broken leg in many places.
(c) A punctured lung.
(d) A cracked skull.
Short Answer Questions
1. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
2. What else do these women still believe?
3. Why do some of the other parents pledge their help?
4. Why do tensions rise?
5. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)