|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
(a) He calls his friends in the United States for help.
(b) He talks to a water diviner.
(c) He mounts his own search.
(d) He contacts a clairvoyant.
2. Who entered first in the plane to sleep at night?
(a) A few men.
(b) The strongest men.
(c) Only the women.
(d) The injured and couples.
3. What is Canessa's opinion about hiking?
(a) They should leave quickly.
(b) They should hike out of the mountains.
(c) They should not risk their lives hiking again unless all their other options have been exhausted.
(d) He should hike alone back to the Fairchild.
4. Who comforts Marcelo?
(a) Daniel Fernandez.
(b) Eduardo Strauch.
(c) Enrique Platero.
(d) Fito (Adolfo) Strauch.
5. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
(a) A broken leg in many places.
(b) Broken ribs.
(c) A gaping stomach wound.
(d) A lung infection.
Short Answer Questions
1. The radio team heard news that the search would be resumed by the Uruguayan Air Force. What does this information bring?
2. What is discovered back at the Fairchild?
3. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
4. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
5. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)