|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vizintin discover?
(a) The cockpit radio will no longer work.
(b) A material in the tail's heating system that would make a great insulator from the cold should the radio not work and they were forced to resume the hike.
(c) The cockpit radio will work.
(d) The plane may still be functional.
2. When does summer begin in the Andes?
(a) January 15th.
(b) December 15th.
(c) November 15th.
(d) June 15th.
3. How is the search expanded?
(a) To include the surrounding countries.
(b) To include the United States.
(c) To include the Chilean government.
(d) To include people on the ground.
4. What happens on December 11th?
(a) The plane does not take off due to engine problems.
(b) The plane crashes in the Andes.
(c) The propellers stop turning and the pilot performs an emergency landing.
(d) The plane searches but does not find the men.
5. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
(a) Begin their own search.
(b) Share it with another clairvoyant.
(c) Ignore it.
(d) Bring it to the attention of the Uruguayan Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only surviving woman?
2. Who is among the last to be found?
3. What else do these women still believe?
4. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
5. What had the men rigged?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)