|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The radio team heard news that the search would be resumed by the Uruguayan Air Force. What does this information bring?
(d) Mixed emotions.
2. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
(a) He had encouraged the others to take the trip.
(b) He crashed the plane.
(c) He told the pilots on which course to fly.
(d) He hired the plane and pilots.
3. Who spurred on the expedition team so they could make it back to the Fairchild?
4. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
(a) A rugby player.
(b) A clairvoyant.
(c) A spy.
(d) A rescue worker.
5. What is Canessa's opinion about hiking?
(a) They should not risk their lives hiking again unless all their other options have been exhausted.
(b) They should leave quickly.
(c) They should hike out of the mountains.
(d) He should hike alone back to the Fairchild.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what do the men return?
2. What revolutionary group was born?
3. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
4. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
5. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)