|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Croiset feel about the passengers?
(a) He doubts there are survivors.
(b) He believes there is one survivor.
(c) He believes only the pilots survived.
(d) He believes there are suvivors.
2. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
(a) A lung infection.
(b) A broken leg in many places.
(c) A gaping stomach wound.
(d) Broken ribs.
3. How had snow entered the plane?
(a) The ceiling collapses.
(b) It snows heavily and enters the gaping hole.
(c) The men had brought it into the plane.
(d) An avalanche had pummeled the plane and entered through their makeshift barriers.
4. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
(a) When they receive financial support from the parents.
(b) When the parents threaten to sue.
(c) When they find new evidence.
(d) When the government pushes them to begin a search.
5. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
(a) Only two survived the crash.
(b) Everyone survived.
(c) There are no survivors.
(d) There are survivors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the parents try to locate a peasant miner?
2. Who found himself covered in snow?
3. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
4. When does summer begin in the Andes?
5. Why do tensions rise?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)