|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
(a) It causes it to begin early.
(b) It pushes it back from January to February.
(c) It ends it completely.
(d) It pushes it back from February to March.
2. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
(a) He contacts the Air Force.
(b) He uses his clairvoyant visions to find the plane.
(c) He uses his radio to shuttle information between the families and officials.
(d) He calls his friends in the United States.
3. How does Paez Vilar become known?
(a) As the only man to go looking for his son.
(b) As an intelligent man.
(c) As the man who has lost his mind.
(d) As the foolish man searching for his lost son.
4. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
(a) A rescue worker.
(b) A rugby player.
(c) A spy.
(d) A clairvoyant.
5. To whom do the Strauch sisters pray fervently?
(a) Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.
(c) The Virgin of Garabandal.
Short Answer Questions
1. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
2. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
3. Who took turns sleeping in the exposed area near the opening?
4. What do the men do in Santiago?
5. Who comforts Marcelo?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)