|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
(a) Content with what is being done.
(b) Angry and hysterical.
(c) More impatient with the lack of progress.
(d) Depressed and hopeless.
2. Why do the parents hire another plane to take them to Santiago?
(a) They are unwilling to waste any more time waiting for the first plane to be fixed.
(b) They are afraid to ride on the first plane.
(c) They do not trust the military men.
(d) The first plane cannot be repaired.
3. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
(a) A spy.
(b) A rescue worker.
(c) A rugby player.
(d) A clairvoyant.
4. On December 11th, what do the parents do?
(a) They accompany military personnel aboard a plane in search of their children.
(b) They learn that their sons are dead.
(c) They meet with the Uruguayan president.
(d) They wait for a plane to arrive to search for their children.
5. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
(a) He calls his friends in the United States for help.
(b) He contacts a clairvoyant.
(c) He mounts his own search.
(d) He talks to a water diviner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
2. Who found himself covered in snow?
3. Why do some of the other parents pledge their help?
4. Who took turns sleeping in the exposed area near the opening?
5. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)