|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
(a) Uncertain but hopeful.
(b) Irritable and depressed.
(c) Positive and upbeat.
(d) Cheerful and hopeful.
2. What does this man say to the family members?
(a) it is unlikely there are survivors and does not grant their request.
(b) It is likely there are survivors but he does not grant their request.
(c) It is unlikely there are survivors but he grants their request.
(d) It is likely there are survivors and he grants their request.
3. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
(a) December 12.
(b) October 12.
(c) September 12.
(d) November 12.
4. What is the only way to improve visibility?
(a) To use binoculars.
(b) To fly low.
(c) To wait until the weather improves.
(d) To travel by foot.
5. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
2. What do the men do in Santiago?
3. Who comforts Marcelo?
4. What happens on December 11th?
5. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)