|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What revolutionary group was born?
(a) The Tupamaros.
(b) The Tuperwares.
(c) The Tuiricas.
(d) The Ticonderogas.
2. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
(a) He contacts the Air Force.
(b) He uses his radio to shuttle information between the families and officials.
(c) He calls his friends in the United States.
(d) He uses his clairvoyant visions to find the plane.
3. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
(a) Begin their own search.
(b) Share it with another clairvoyant.
(c) Bring it to the attention of the Uruguayan Air Force.
(d) Ignore it.
4. How is the search expanded?
(a) To include the surrounding countries.
(b) To include people on the ground.
(c) To include the United States.
(d) To include the Chilean government.
5. Why do the parents hire another plane to take them to Santiago?
(a) They are unwilling to waste any more time waiting for the first plane to be fixed.
(b) They do not trust the military men.
(c) The first plane cannot be repaired.
(d) They are afraid to ride on the first plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what do Madelon (Vilero) Rodriguez and Estela Perez continue to believe?
2. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
3. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
4. What do the men do in Santiago?
5. What does this man say to the family members?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)