|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
(a) They agree to the parents' petition.
(b) They refuse the parents' petition.
(c) They consider the petition.
(d) They ignore the parents completely.
2. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
(a) A rugby player.
(b) A spy.
(c) A clairvoyant.
(d) A rescue worker.
3. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
(a) It pushes it back from February to March.
(b) It ends it completely.
(c) It pushes it back from January to February.
(d) It causes it to begin early.
4. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
(a) Making them delusional.
(b) Causing mass panic attacks.
(c) Shrinking their waistlines and wrinkling their skin.
(d) Killing them off one at a time.
5. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
(a) Ignore it.
(b) Share it with another clairvoyant.
(c) Begin their own search.
(d) Bring it to the attention of the Uruguayan Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
2. Why do some of the other parents pledge their help?
3. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
4. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
5. Even if the plane is not buried in snow, why would it still be hard to see?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)