|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
(a) He mounts his own search.
(b) He talks to a water diviner.
(c) He contacts a clairvoyant.
(d) He calls his friends in the United States for help.
2. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
(a) Arrive in Montevideo.
(b) Arrive in Quito.
(c) Arrive in Santiago.
(d) Call each other.
3. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
(a) Begin a search.
(b) Continue on the same search.
(c) End the search.
(d) Change the focus of the search.
4. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
5. Why do the parents hire another plane to take them to Santiago?
(a) They are unwilling to waste any more time waiting for the first plane to be fixed.
(b) The first plane cannot be repaired.
(c) They are afraid to ride on the first plane.
(d) They do not trust the military men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only surviving woman?
2. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
3. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
4. When does summer begin in the Andes?
5. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)