|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else do these women still believe?
(a) Their sons are alive.
(b) The Uruguayan government will find the plane.
(c) God will save their children.
(d) Their sons are dead.
2. With whom do the parents meet on December 5th?
(a) A grief counselor.
(b) The commander-in-chief of the Uruguayan Air Force.
(c) A clairvoyant.
(d) The President of Uruguay.
3. What revolutionary group was born?
(a) The Tupamaros.
(b) The Ticonderogas.
(c) The Tuiricas.
(d) The Tuperwares.
4. Even if the plane is not buried in snow, why would it still be hard to see?
(a) It is painted white.
(b) It is on it's side.
(c) It is very small.
(d) It is in hundreds of pieces.
5. How was a democratic state created?
(a) The Democratic party president defeated the Republican party.
(b) The Colorado party president defeated the conservative party.
(c) The Republican party president defeated the liberal party.
(d) The Blancos party president defeated the liberal party.
Short Answer Questions
1. How had snow entered the plane?
2. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
3. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
4. How had Numa Tarcatti and Pancho Delgado survived under the snow?
5. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)