|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the survivors do to get fresh air into the plane?
(a) They used a metal rod to puncture the snow outside.
(b) They go out the back of the plane.
(c) They use the oxygen tanks.
(d) They break off the roof.
2. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
(a) When they receive financial support from the parents.
(b) When they find new evidence.
(c) When the parents threaten to sue.
(d) When the government pushes them to begin a search.
3. What had the men rigged?
(a) A telephone.
(b) The cockpit radio.
(c) A walkie-talkie.
(d) A transistor radio.
4. Who spurred on the expedition team so they could make it back to the Fairchild?
5. Who comforts Marcelo?
(a) Daniel Fernandez.
(b) Enrique Platero.
(c) Fito (Adolfo) Strauch.
(d) Eduardo Strauch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What revolutionary group was born?
2. What are the Chilean military police called?
3. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
4. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
5. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)