|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
(a) He uses his clairvoyant visions to find the plane.
(b) He uses his radio to shuttle information between the families and officials.
(c) He contacts the Air Force.
(d) He calls his friends in the United States.
2. Who took turns sleeping in the exposed area near the opening?
(a) The strongest among the survivors.
(b) The couples.
(c) The weak and sick.
(d) The injured.
3. On what does the search focus?
(a) The path of the plane.
(b) The volcano of Tinguiririca.
(c) The Chilean border.
(d) The pilot's comments about seeing Curico.
4. What else do these women still believe?
(a) Their sons are dead.
(b) The Uruguayan government will find the plane.
(c) God will save their children.
(d) Their sons are alive.
5. How is the search expanded?
(a) To include the United States.
(b) To include the surrounding countries.
(c) To include the Chilean government.
(d) To include people on the ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
2. How had Numa Tarcatti and Pancho Delgado survived under the snow?
3. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
4. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
5. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)