|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
(a) He is the pilot.
(b) He is the organizer.
(c) He is team captain.
(d) He is the complainer.
2. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
(a) End the search.
(b) Change the focus of the search.
(c) Begin a search.
(d) Continue on the same search.
3. Who are the two major political parties?
(a) Blancos and Negros.
(b) BIancos and Colorados.
(c) Democrats and Republicans.
(d) Colorados and Coronados.
4. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
(a) Play a championship game in the United States.
(b) Play a championship game in Argentina.
(c) Play a championship game in Equador.
(d) Play a championship game in Chile.
5. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
(a) Depressed and hopeless.
(b) Angry and hysterical.
(c) More impatient with the lack of progress.
(d) Content with what is being done.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
2. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
3. When does section three open?
4. Who is the only surviving woman?
5. What are the Chilean military police called?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)