|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
(a) They wanted to use up the meat that was closest to them.
(b) Their food supply had been buried in the avalanche.
(c) Their was no other food on the plane.
(d) They were afraid to go outside to the other bodies.
2. Even if the plane is not buried in snow, why would it still be hard to see?
(a) It is painted white.
(b) It is very small.
(c) It is on it's side.
(d) It is in hundreds of pieces.
3. Who are the two major political parties?
(a) Blancos and Negros.
(b) Democrats and Republicans.
(c) Colorados and Coronados.
(d) BIancos and Colorados.
4. Why are Parrado, Turcatti, and Canessa selected for the next expedition?
(a) They are the weakest.
(b) They are the most mentally and physically fit.
(c) They are the most excited about returning home.
(d) They have training as Andinists.
5. What are the Chilean military police called?
(a) Policia militar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on December 11th?
2. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
3. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
4. Why do the parents try to locate a peasant miner?
5. From what does Echavarren suffer?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)