|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
(a) He is the complainer.
(b) He is team captain.
(c) He is the organizer.
(d) He is the pilot.
2. What revolutionary group was born?
(a) The Tuperwares.
(b) The Ticonderogas.
(c) The Tuiricas.
(d) The Tupamaros.
3. Even if the plane is not buried in snow, why would it still be hard to see?
(a) It is painted white.
(b) It is on it's side.
(c) It is in hundreds of pieces.
(d) It is very small.
4. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
(a) Only a couple of men survive.
(b) There are no survivors.
(c) The pilot had flown too close the mountains and crashed.
(d) The copilot, not the pilot, had been flying the plane when one of its engines broke down.
5. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
(a) Making them delusional.
(b) Shrinking their waistlines and wrinkling their skin.
(c) Killing them off one at a time.
(d) Causing mass panic attacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
2. What had the men rigged?
3. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
4. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
5. What do the survivors do to get fresh air into the plane?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)