|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
(a) When the government pushes them to begin a search.
(b) When they find new evidence.
(c) When the parents threaten to sue.
(d) When they receive financial support from the parents.
2. Even if the plane is not buried in snow, why would it still be hard to see?
(a) It is painted white.
(b) It is in hundreds of pieces.
(c) It is very small.
(d) It is on it's side.
3. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
(a) A rescue worker.
(b) A clairvoyant.
(c) A rugby player.
(d) A spy.
4. What do the survivors do to get fresh air into the plane?
(a) They break off the roof.
(b) They use the oxygen tanks.
(c) They used a metal rod to puncture the snow outside.
(d) They go out the back of the plane.
5. With whom do the parents meet on December 5th?
(a) The commander-in-chief of the Uruguayan Air Force.
(b) The President of Uruguay.
(c) A clairvoyant.
(d) A grief counselor.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what does the search focus?
2. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
3. How is the search expanded?
4. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
5. Who are the two major political parties?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)