|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took turns sleeping in the exposed area near the opening?
(a) The injured.
(b) The strongest among the survivors.
(c) The weak and sick.
(d) The couples.
2. How had Numa Tarcatti and Pancho Delgado survived under the snow?
(a) They screamed for help.
(b) They had a pocket of air to breathe.
(c) They poked holes in the snow to breathe.
(d) They had warm blankets.
3. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
(a) He talks to a water diviner.
(b) He contacts a clairvoyant.
(c) He mounts his own search.
(d) He calls his friends in the United States for help.
4. Why do the parents try to locate a peasant miner?
(a) He will lead them through the mountains to search for their children.
(b) It is rumored that he saw the crash.
(c) He has seen debris from the crash.
(d) He is also a clairvoyant.
5. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
(a) There are no survivors.
(b) There are survivors.
(c) Everyone survived.
(d) Only two survived the crash.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
2. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
3. Who are the two major political parties?
4. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
5. With whom do the parents meet on December 5th?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)