|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did the pilots have experience flying over the Andes mountains?
(c) Lagurara did.
(d) Ferradas did.
2. When does summer begin in the Andes?
(a) November 15th.
(b) January 15th.
(c) December 15th.
(d) June 15th.
3. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
(a) It encourages them.
(b) It keeps them updated and connected to the search.
(c) It gives them hope.
(d) It gives them a sense of peace.
4. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
(a) Depressed and hopeless.
(b) More impatient with the lack of progress.
(c) Content with what is being done.
(d) Angry and hysterical.
5. Who found himself covered in snow?
(a) Roy Harley.
(b) Enrique Platero.
(c) Eduardo Strauch.
(d) Liliana Methol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
2. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
3. How does Paez Vilar become known?
4. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
5. On what does the search focus?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)