|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
(a) The religious qualities the parents sought.
(b) Adequate text books.
(d) Enough qualified teachers.
2. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
(a) When the parents threaten to sue.
(b) When they receive financial support from the parents.
(c) When they find new evidence.
(d) When the government pushes them to begin a search.
3. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
(a) The Tunguera, Salsa, and Palmera mountains.
(b) The Tingey, Sonora, and Panama mountains.
(c) The Tinguiririca, Sosneado and Palomo mountains.
(d) The Tanguray, Sosolita, and Palma mountains.
4. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
(a) Ignore it.
(b) Begin their own search.
(c) Share it with another clairvoyant.
(d) Bring it to the attention of the Uruguayan Air Force.
5. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
(d) Buenos Aires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on December 11th?
2. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
3. What do the survivors do to get fresh air into the plane?
4. How had snow entered the plane?
5. What are the Chilean military police called?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)