|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
(a) It pushes it back from February to March.
(b) It pushes it back from January to February.
(c) It ends it completely.
(d) It causes it to begin early.
2. What do the survivors do to get fresh air into the plane?
(a) They break off the roof.
(b) They use the oxygen tanks.
(c) They go out the back of the plane.
(d) They used a metal rod to puncture the snow outside.
3. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
(a) Causing mass panic attacks.
(b) Making them delusional.
(c) Killing them off one at a time.
(d) Shrinking their waistlines and wrinkling their skin.
4. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
(a) They agree to the parents' petition.
(b) They refuse the parents' petition.
(c) They ignore the parents completely.
(d) They consider the petition.
5. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
(a) Arrive in Quito.
(b) Arrive in Montevideo.
(c) Call each other.
(d) Arrive in Santiago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only surviving woman?
2. How is the search expanded?
3. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
4. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
5. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)