|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had snow entered the plane?
(a) The men had brought it into the plane.
(b) It snows heavily and enters the gaping hole.
(c) The ceiling collapses.
(d) An avalanche had pummeled the plane and entered through their makeshift barriers.
2. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
(a) Angry and hysterical.
(b) Content with what is being done.
(c) More impatient with the lack of progress.
(d) Depressed and hopeless.
3. On what does the search focus?
(a) The volcano of Tinguiririca.
(b) The pilot's comments about seeing Curico.
(c) The Chilean border.
(d) The path of the plane.
4. With whom do the parents meet on December 5th?
(a) A clairvoyant.
(b) A grief counselor.
(c) The President of Uruguay.
(d) The commander-in-chief of the Uruguayan Air Force.
5. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
(a) They ignore the parents completely.
(b) They consider the petition.
(c) They refuse the parents' petition.
(d) They agree to the parents' petition.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was a democratic state created?
2. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
3. Who are the two major political parties?
4. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
5. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)