|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only surviving woman?
(a) Analisia Marco.
(b) Liliana Methol.
(c) Raquel Welsh.
(d) Mariela Fernandez.
2. What happens on December 11th?
(a) The plane crashes in the Andes.
(b) The plane does not take off due to engine problems.
(c) The plane searches but does not find the men.
(d) The propellers stop turning and the pilot performs an emergency landing.
3. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
(a) Remain upbeat.
(b) Threaten them.
(c) Force them to be happy.
(d) Encourage group prayer.
4. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
(a) Their was no other food on the plane.
(b) They wanted to use up the meat that was closest to them.
(c) Their food supply had been buried in the avalanche.
(d) They were afraid to go outside to the other bodies.
5. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
(a) When the government pushes them to begin a search.
(b) When they find new evidence.
(c) When the parents threaten to sue.
(d) When they receive financial support from the parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
2. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
3. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
4. How does Paez Vilar become known?
5. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)