|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did the pilots have experience flying over the Andes mountains?
(b) Ferradas did.
(c) Lagurara did.
2. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
(a) Bring it to the attention of the Uruguayan Air Force.
(b) Share it with another clairvoyant.
(c) Ignore it.
(d) Begin their own search.
3. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
(a) It gives them hope.
(b) It keeps them updated and connected to the search.
(c) It encourages them.
(d) It gives them a sense of peace.
4. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
(a) A lung infection.
(b) A broken leg in many places.
(c) Broken ribs.
(d) A gaping stomach wound.
5. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
(a) He mounts his own search.
(b) He calls his friends in the United States for help.
(c) He talks to a water diviner.
(d) He contacts a clairvoyant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on December 11th?
2. From what does Echavarren suffer?
3. What revolutionary group was born?
4. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
5. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)