|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
(a) Cheerful and hopeful.
(b) Uncertain but hopeful.
(c) Irritable and depressed.
(d) Positive and upbeat.
2. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
(a) Very little.
3. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) Depressing conversations.
(b) Their visits outside the plane.
(c) Hysterical reactions.
(d) The amount of talking they do.
4. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
(a) Shrinking their waistlines and wrinkling their skin.
(b) Causing mass panic attacks.
(c) Killing them off one at a time.
(d) Making them delusional.
5. Who is among the last to be found?
(a) Numa Tarcatti and Eduardo Strauch.
(b) Liliana Methol. and Pancho Delgado.
(c) Roy Harley and Liliana Methol.
(d) Pedro Algorta and Javier Methol.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
2. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
3. What are the Chilean military police called?
4. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
5. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)