|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
(a) Play a championship game in Argentina.
(b) Play a championship game in Chile.
(c) Play a championship game in the United States.
(d) Play a championship game in Equador.
2. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
(a) Brazil and Paraguay.
(b) Chile and Paraguay.
(c) Argentina and Brazil.
(d) Argentina and Chile.
3. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
(a) Radical changes.
(c) A new leader.
4. What does this man say to the family members?
(a) It is likely there are survivors but he does not grant their request.
(b) It is likely there are survivors and he grants their request.
(c) it is unlikely there are survivors and does not grant their request.
(d) It is unlikely there are survivors but he grants their request.
5. Why do the parents try to locate a peasant miner?
(a) He is also a clairvoyant.
(b) He will lead them through the mountains to search for their children.
(c) It is rumored that he saw the crash.
(d) He has seen debris from the crash.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many more victims had been claimed by this snow?
2. Who are the two major political parties?
3. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
4. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
5. Why do the parents hire another plane to take them to Santiago?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)