|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the survivors do to get fresh air into the plane?
(a) They use the oxygen tanks.
(b) They used a metal rod to puncture the snow outside.
(c) They go out the back of the plane.
(d) They break off the roof.
2. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
(a) Only a couple of men survive.
(b) The pilot had flown too close the mountains and crashed.
(c) The copilot, not the pilot, had been flying the plane when one of its engines broke down.
(d) There are no survivors.
3. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
(a) The SRA.
(b) The SAR.
(c) The RAS.
(d) The ARS.
4. Who are the two major political parties?
(a) Democrats and Republicans.
(b) Blancos and Negros.
(c) Colorados and Coronados.
(d) BIancos and Colorados.
5. What does this man say to the family members?
(a) it is unlikely there are survivors and does not grant their request.
(b) It is likely there are survivors but he does not grant their request.
(c) It is likely there are survivors and he grants their request.
(d) It is unlikely there are survivors but he grants their request.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the search expanded?
2. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
3. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
4. What are the Chilean military police called?
5. How does Paez Vilar become known?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)