|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does section three open?
(a) On the fifth day of the survivors' struggle.
(b) On the twentieth day of the survivors' struggle.
(c) On the ninth day of the survivors' struggle.
(d) On the fifteenth day of the survivors' struggle.
2. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
(a) A clairvoyant.
(b) A rescue worker.
(c) A rugby player.
(d) A spy.
3. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
(a) It encourages them.
(b) It keeps them updated and connected to the search.
(c) It gives them hope.
(d) It gives them a sense of peace.
4. On what does the search focus?
(a) The path of the plane.
(b) The pilot's comments about seeing Curico.
(c) The Chilean border.
(d) The volcano of Tinguiririca.
5. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
(a) Their was no other food on the plane.
(b) They wanted to use up the meat that was closest to them.
(c) They were afraid to go outside to the other bodies.
(d) Their food supply had been buried in the avalanche.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
2. Who is among the last to be found?
3. What is the only way to improve visibility?
4. What happens on December 11th?
5. Who took turns sleeping in the exposed area near the opening?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)