|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) Hysterical reactions.
(b) Their visits outside the plane.
(c) Depressing conversations.
(d) The amount of talking they do.
2. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
(a) Argentina and Chile.
(b) Brazil and Paraguay.
(c) Chile and Paraguay.
(d) Argentina and Brazil.
3. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
(a) It keeps them updated and connected to the search.
(b) It gives them a sense of peace.
(c) It encourages them.
(d) It gives them hope.
4. Why do the parents hire another plane to take them to Santiago?
(a) They do not trust the military men.
(b) The first plane cannot be repaired.
(c) They are afraid to ride on the first plane.
(d) They are unwilling to waste any more time waiting for the first plane to be fixed.
5. What else do these women still believe?
(a) God will save their children.
(b) Their sons are alive.
(c) Their sons are dead.
(d) The Uruguayan government will find the plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
2. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
3. How had snow entered the plane?
4. From what does Echavarren suffer?
5. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)