|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the search expanded?
(a) To include the United States.
(b) To include the surrounding countries.
(c) To include people on the ground.
(d) To include the Chilean government.
2. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
(a) The Tanguray, Sosolita, and Palma mountains.
(b) The Tunguera, Salsa, and Palmera mountains.
(c) The Tinguiririca, Sosneado and Palomo mountains.
(d) The Tingey, Sonora, and Panama mountains.
3. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
(a) A spy.
(b) A clairvoyant.
(c) A rescue worker.
(d) A rugby player.
4. What is the only way to improve visibility?
(a) To use binoculars.
(b) To wait until the weather improves.
(c) To travel by foot.
(d) To fly low.
5. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
(a) Not surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
2. From what does Echavarren suffer?
3. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
4. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
5. Who are the two major political parties?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)