|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the men rigged?
(a) A walkie-talkie.
(b) The cockpit radio.
(c) A transistor radio.
(d) A telephone.
2. How does Paez Vilar become known?
(a) As an intelligent man.
(b) As the man who has lost his mind.
(c) As the only man to go looking for his son.
(d) As the foolish man searching for his lost son.
3. What revolutionary group was born?
(a) The Tuperwares.
(b) The Tuiricas.
(c) The Tupamaros.
(d) The Ticonderogas.
4. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
(a) He is the organizer.
(b) He is team captain.
(c) He is the complainer.
(d) He is the pilot.
5. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) The amount of talking they do.
(b) Hysterical reactions.
(c) Depressing conversations.
(d) Their visits outside the plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did the pilots have experience flying over the Andes mountains?
2. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
3. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
4. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
5. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)