|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
(a) They agree to the parents' petition.
(b) They consider the petition.
(c) They ignore the parents completely.
(d) They refuse the parents' petition.
2. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
(a) Argentina and Brazil.
(b) Argentina and Chile.
(c) Brazil and Paraguay.
(d) Chile and Paraguay.
3. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
(a) Play a championship game in Chile.
(b) Play a championship game in Equador.
(c) Play a championship game in Argentina.
(d) Play a championship game in the United States.
4. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
(a) The SRA.
(b) The ARS.
(c) The SAR.
(d) The RAS.
5. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
(a) The team captain.
(b) The United States government.
(c) The Uruguayan government.
(d) The Chilean government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
2. How does Paez Vilar become known?
3. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
4. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
5. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)