|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
(a) The Tingey, Sonora, and Panama mountains.
(b) The Tanguray, Sosolita, and Palma mountains.
(c) The Tinguiririca, Sosneado and Palomo mountains.
(d) The Tunguera, Salsa, and Palmera mountains.
2. What had the men rigged?
(a) The cockpit radio.
(b) A transistor radio.
(c) A telephone.
(d) A walkie-talkie.
3. How is the search expanded?
(a) To include the surrounding countries.
(b) To include people on the ground.
(c) To include the Chilean government.
(d) To include the United States.
4. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
(a) He contacts a clairvoyant.
(b) He calls his friends in the United States for help.
(c) He mounts his own search.
(d) He talks to a water diviner.
5. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
(a) A new leader.
(c) Radical changes.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does Echavarren suffer?
2. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
3. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
4. When does section three open?
5. How was a democratic state created?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)