|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even if the plane is not buried in snow, why would it still be hard to see?
(a) It is in hundreds of pieces.
(b) It is painted white.
(c) It is very small.
(d) It is on it's side.
2. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
(a) The copilot, not the pilot, had been flying the plane when one of its engines broke down.
(b) There are no survivors.
(c) Only a couple of men survive.
(d) The pilot had flown too close the mountains and crashed.
3. How does Paez Vilar become known?
(a) As the foolish man searching for his lost son.
(b) As the man who has lost his mind.
(c) As the only man to go looking for his son.
(d) As an intelligent man.
4. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
(a) He told the pilots on which course to fly.
(b) He crashed the plane.
(c) He had encouraged the others to take the trip.
(d) He hired the plane and pilots.
5. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
(d) Very little.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comforts Marcelo?
2. Who is the only surviving woman?
3. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
4. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
5. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)