|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
(a) The Chilean government.
(b) The Uruguayan government.
(c) The team captain.
(d) The United States government.
2. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
(a) Arrive in Santiago.
(b) Arrive in Montevideo.
(c) Arrive in Quito.
(d) Call each other.
3. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
(a) Argentina and Chile.
(b) Argentina and Brazil.
(c) Chile and Paraguay.
(d) Brazil and Paraguay.
4. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
(a) The pilot had flown too close the mountains and crashed.
(b) There are no survivors.
(c) The copilot, not the pilot, had been flying the plane when one of its engines broke down.
(d) Only a couple of men survive.
5. What had the men rigged?
(a) A transistor radio.
(b) The cockpit radio.
(c) A walkie-talkie.
(d) A telephone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the search expanded?
2. Who comforts Marcelo?
3. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
4. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
5. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)