|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
(a) He is the pilot.
(b) He is the organizer.
(c) He is the complainer.
(d) He is team captain.
2. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
(a) Continue on the same search.
(b) Begin a search.
(c) Change the focus of the search.
(d) End the search.
3. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
(a) The SAR.
(b) The RAS.
(c) The SRA.
(d) The ARS.
4. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
(a) He hired the plane and pilots.
(b) He had encouraged the others to take the trip.
(c) He crashed the plane.
(d) He told the pilots on which course to fly.
5. How does Paez Vilar become known?
(a) As the foolish man searching for his lost son.
(b) As an intelligent man.
(c) As the man who has lost his mind.
(d) As the only man to go looking for his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did the pilots have experience flying over the Andes mountains?
2. Who is the only surviving woman?
3. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
4. Even if the plane is not buried in snow, why would it still be hard to see?
5. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)