|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
(a) They agree to the parents' petition.
(b) They ignore the parents completely.
(c) They consider the petition.
(d) They refuse the parents' petition.
2. How does Paez Vilar become known?
(a) As an intelligent man.
(b) As the foolish man searching for his lost son.
(c) As the only man to go looking for his son.
(d) As the man who has lost his mind.
3. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
(d) Not surprised.
4. From what does Echavarren suffer?
(a) A broken leg in many places.
(b) A cracked skull.
(c) An ugly gaping wound.
(d) A punctured lung.
5. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
(a) He crashed the plane.
(b) He told the pilots on which course to fly.
(c) He had encouraged the others to take the trip.
(d) He hired the plane and pilots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
2. How was a democratic state created?
3. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
4. Did the pilots have experience flying over the Andes mountains?
5. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)