|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two major political parties?
(a) Blancos and Negros.
(b) BIancos and Colorados.
(c) Democrats and Republicans.
(d) Colorados and Coronados.
2. What is the only way to improve visibility?
(a) To wait until the weather improves.
(b) To fly low.
(c) To use binoculars.
(d) To travel by foot.
3. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) Depressing conversations.
(b) Their visits outside the plane.
(c) Hysterical reactions.
(d) The amount of talking they do.
4. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
(a) He is the organizer.
(b) He is the pilot.
(c) He is the complainer.
(d) He is team captain.
5. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
(a) Depressed and hopeless.
(b) More impatient with the lack of progress.
(c) Content with what is being done.
(d) Angry and hysterical.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
2. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
3. On what does the search focus?
4. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
5. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)