|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paez Vilar become known?
(a) As an intelligent man.
(b) As the man who has lost his mind.
(c) As the only man to go looking for his son.
(d) As the foolish man searching for his lost son.
2. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
(a) Causing mass panic attacks.
(b) Making them delusional.
(c) Killing them off one at a time.
(d) Shrinking their waistlines and wrinkling their skin.
3. Who comforts Marcelo?
(a) Eduardo Strauch.
(b) Fito (Adolfo) Strauch.
(c) Daniel Fernandez.
(d) Enrique Platero.
4. Who are the two major political parties?
(a) Democrats and Republicans.
(b) BIancos and Colorados.
(c) Colorados and Coronados.
(d) Blancos and Negros.
5. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
(a) November 12.
(b) September 12.
(c) October 12.
(d) December 12.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
2. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
3. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
4. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
5. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)