|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
(a) Making them delusional.
(b) Causing mass panic attacks.
(c) Killing them off one at a time.
(d) Shrinking their waistlines and wrinkling their skin.
2. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
(a) It causes it to begin early.
(b) It ends it completely.
(c) It pushes it back from February to March.
(d) It pushes it back from January to February.
3. From what does Echavarren suffer?
(a) A broken leg in many places.
(b) A cracked skull.
(c) An ugly gaping wound.
(d) A punctured lung.
4. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
(a) He uses his radio to shuttle information between the families and officials.
(b) He contacts the Air Force.
(c) He calls his friends in the United States.
(d) He uses his clairvoyant visions to find the plane.
5. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
(a) He is the pilot.
(b) He is the organizer.
(c) He is the complainer.
(d) He is team captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only surviving woman?
2. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
3. Who comforts Marcelo?
4. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
5. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)