|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only surviving woman?
(a) Mariela Fernandez.
(b) Liliana Methol.
(c) Analisia Marco.
(d) Raquel Welsh.
2. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
(c) Buenos Aires.
3. From what does Echavarren suffer?
(a) A cracked skull.
(b) A broken leg in many places.
(c) An ugly gaping wound.
(d) A punctured lung.
4. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
(a) Brazil and Paraguay.
(b) Argentina and Brazil.
(c) Argentina and Chile.
(d) Chile and Paraguay.
5. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
(a) He is the complainer.
(b) He is the pilot.
(c) He is the organizer.
(d) He is team captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
2. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
3. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
4. What are the Chilean military police called?
5. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)