|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the men rigged?
(a) A telephone.
(b) The cockpit radio.
(c) A transistor radio.
(d) A walkie-talkie.
2. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
(a) He uses his radio to shuttle information between the families and officials.
(b) He uses his clairvoyant visions to find the plane.
(c) He contacts the Air Force.
(d) He calls his friends in the United States.
3. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
(a) Radical changes.
(b) A new leader.
4. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) The amount of talking they do.
(b) Hysterical reactions.
(c) Depressing conversations.
(d) Their visits outside the plane.
5. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
(a) Threaten them.
(b) Remain upbeat.
(c) Encourage group prayer.
(d) Force them to be happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
2. Who is the only surviving woman?
3. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
4. How was a democratic state created?
5. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)