|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
(a) The pilot had flown too close the mountains and crashed.
(b) There are no survivors.
(c) Only a couple of men survive.
(d) The copilot, not the pilot, had been flying the plane when one of its engines broke down.
2. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) The amount of talking they do.
(b) Their visits outside the plane.
(c) Depressing conversations.
(d) Hysterical reactions.
3. How was a democratic state created?
(a) The Colorado party president defeated the conservative party.
(b) The Blancos party president defeated the liberal party.
(c) The Republican party president defeated the liberal party.
(d) The Democratic party president defeated the Republican party.
4. What had the men rigged?
(a) A transistor radio.
(b) The cockpit radio.
(c) A telephone.
(d) A walkie-talkie.
5. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
(a) Play a championship game in Chile.
(b) Play a championship game in Equador.
(c) Play a championship game in the United States.
(d) Play a championship game in Argentina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
2. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
3. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
4. What are the Chilean military police called?
5. What revolutionary group was born?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)