|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Echavarren suffer?
(a) A cracked skull.
(b) An ugly gaping wound.
(c) A punctured lung.
(d) A broken leg in many places.
2. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
(a) November 12.
(b) October 12.
(c) December 12.
(d) September 12.
3. Who comforts Marcelo?
(a) Daniel Fernandez.
(b) Enrique Platero.
(c) Eduardo Strauch.
(d) Fito (Adolfo) Strauch.
4. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
(a) Threaten them.
(b) Force them to be happy.
(c) Remain upbeat.
(d) Encourage group prayer.
5. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
(b) Radical changes.
(d) A new leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two major political parties?
2. What revolutionary group was born?
3. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
4. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
5. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)