|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
(a) He is the pilot.
(b) He is team captain.
(c) He is the organizer.
(d) He is the complainer.
2. Did the pilots have experience flying over the Andes mountains?
(b) Ferradas did.
(d) Lagurara did.
3. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
(a) Play a championship game in the United States.
(b) Play a championship game in Chile.
(c) Play a championship game in Equador.
(d) Play a championship game in Argentina.
4. From what does Echavarren suffer?
(a) A punctured lung.
(b) A broken leg in many places.
(c) An ugly gaping wound.
(d) A cracked skull.
5. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
(a) Chile and Paraguay.
(b) Argentina and Chile.
(c) Brazil and Paraguay.
(d) Argentina and Brazil.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
2. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
3. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
4. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
5. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)