|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
(a) It ends it completely.
(b) It causes it to begin early.
(c) It pushes it back from February to March.
(d) It pushes it back from January to February.
2. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
(a) When the parents threaten to sue.
(b) When they find new evidence.
(c) When the government pushes them to begin a search.
(d) When they receive financial support from the parents.
3. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
(a) November 12.
(b) September 12.
(c) October 12.
(d) December 12.
4. What revolutionary group was born?
(a) The Tupamaros.
(b) The Ticonderogas.
(c) The Tuiricas.
(d) The Tuperwares.
5. How was a democratic state created?
(a) The Democratic party president defeated the Republican party.
(b) The Republican party president defeated the liberal party.
(c) The Colorado party president defeated the conservative party.
(d) The Blancos party president defeated the liberal party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
2. How does Paez Vilar become known?
3. Who comforts Marcelo?
4. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
5. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)