|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Chilean military police called?
(b) Policia militar.
2. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) Hysterical reactions.
(b) Depressing conversations.
(c) The amount of talking they do.
(d) Their visits outside the plane.
3. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
4. From what does Echavarren suffer?
(a) A broken leg in many places.
(b) A punctured lung.
(c) An ugly gaping wound.
(d) A cracked skull.
5. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
(a) Argentina and Brazil.
(b) Chile and Paraguay.
(c) Brazil and Paraguay.
(d) Argentina and Chile.
Short Answer Questions
1. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
2. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
3. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
4. When does section three open?
5. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)