|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
(a) Remain upbeat.
(b) Threaten them.
(c) Force them to be happy.
(d) Encourage group prayer.
2. Who are the two major political parties?
(a) Democrats and Republicans.
(b) Blancos and Negros.
(c) BIancos and Colorados.
(d) Colorados and Coronados.
3. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
(a) Play a championship game in Equador.
(b) Play a championship game in the United States.
(c) Play a championship game in Chile.
(d) Play a championship game in Argentina.
4. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
(a) The RAS.
(b) The SAR.
(c) The SRA.
(d) The ARS.
5. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
(a) The United States government.
(b) The Chilean government.
(c) The team captain.
(d) The Uruguayan government.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
2. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
3. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
4. When does section three open?
5. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)