|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
(a) He crashed the plane.
(b) He told the pilots on which course to fly.
(c) He had encouraged the others to take the trip.
(d) He hired the plane and pilots.
2. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
(a) He uses his clairvoyant visions to find the plane.
(b) He uses his radio to shuttle information between the families and officials.
(c) He calls his friends in the United States.
(d) He contacts the Air Force.
3. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
(c) Very little.
4. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
(a) Play a championship game in the United States.
(b) Play a championship game in Equador.
(c) Play a championship game in Chile.
(d) Play a championship game in Argentina.
5. From what does Echavarren suffer?
(a) A cracked skull.
(b) A punctured lung.
(c) A broken leg in many places.
(d) An ugly gaping wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comforts Marcelo?
2. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
3. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
4. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
5. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)