|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
(a) Causing mass panic attacks.
(b) Making them delusional.
(c) Killing them off one at a time.
(d) Shrinking their waistlines and wrinkling their skin.
2. Who comforts Marcelo?
(a) Enrique Platero.
(b) Eduardo Strauch.
(c) Daniel Fernandez.
(d) Fito (Adolfo) Strauch.
3. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
(a) He uses his clairvoyant visions to find the plane.
(b) He uses his radio to shuttle information between the families and officials.
(c) He contacts the Air Force.
(d) He calls his friends in the United States.
4. How is the search expanded?
(a) To include the United States.
(b) To include the surrounding countries.
(c) To include the Chilean government.
(d) To include people on the ground.
5. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
(a) Continue on the same search.
(b) End the search.
(c) Begin a search.
(d) Change the focus of the search.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
2. When does section three open?
3. What revolutionary group was born?
4. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
5. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)