|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
(a) Chile and Paraguay.
(b) Brazil and Paraguay.
(c) Argentina and Brazil.
(d) Argentina and Chile.
2. Did the pilots have experience flying over the Andes mountains?
(a) Ferradas did.
(d) Lagurara did.
3. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
(d) Buenos Aires.
4. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
(c) Very little.
5. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
(a) Change the focus of the search.
(b) Begin a search.
(c) End the search.
(d) Continue on the same search.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
2. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
3. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
4. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
5. What are the Chilean military police called?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)