|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does the search focus?
(a) The volcano of Tinguiririca.
(b) The pilot's comments about seeing Curico.
(c) The Chilean border.
(d) The path of the plane.
2. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
(a) The SRA.
(b) The SAR.
(c) The ARS.
(d) The RAS.
3. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) Depressing conversations.
(b) Their visits outside the plane.
(c) The amount of talking they do.
(d) Hysterical reactions.
4. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
(a) He is the complainer.
(b) He is the pilot.
(c) He is team captain.
(d) He is the organizer.
5. What are the Chilean military police called?
(a) Policia militar.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
2. Even if the plane is not buried in snow, why would it still be hard to see?
3. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
4. Who are the two major political parties?
5. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)