|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
(a) The SAR.
(b) The RAS.
(c) The ARS.
(d) The SRA.
2. Who are the two major political parties?
(a) Democrats and Republicans.
(b) BIancos and Colorados.
(c) Colorados and Coronados.
(d) Blancos and Negros.
3. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
(a) The United States government.
(b) The Chilean government.
(c) The Uruguayan government.
(d) The team captain.
4. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
(a) Positive and upbeat.
(b) Cheerful and hopeful.
(c) Uncertain but hopeful.
(d) Irritable and depressed.
5. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
(b) Very little.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
2. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
3. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
4. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
5. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)