|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
(a) A new leader.
(d) Radical changes.
2. Who are the two major political parties?
(a) Democrats and Republicans.
(b) Colorados and Coronados.
(c) Blancos and Negros.
(d) BIancos and Colorados.
3. On what does the search focus?
(a) The path of the plane.
(b) The volcano of Tinguiririca.
(c) The Chilean border.
(d) The pilot's comments about seeing Curico.
4. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
5. Even if the plane is not buried in snow, why would it still be hard to see?
(a) It is painted white.
(b) It is in hundreds of pieces.
(c) It is very small.
(d) It is on it's side.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
2. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
3. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
4. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
5. Who is the only surviving woman?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)