|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the men rigged?
(a) A walkie-talkie.
(b) A transistor radio.
(c) The cockpit radio.
(d) A telephone.
2. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) Hysterical reactions.
(b) The amount of talking they do.
(c) Their visits outside the plane.
(d) Depressing conversations.
3. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
(a) Uncertain but hopeful.
(b) Positive and upbeat.
(c) Cheerful and hopeful.
(d) Irritable and depressed.
4. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
(c) Buenos Aires.
5. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
(a) The Tanguray, Sosolita, and Palma mountains.
(b) The Tinguiririca, Sosneado and Palomo mountains.
(c) The Tingey, Sonora, and Panama mountains.
(d) The Tunguera, Salsa, and Palmera mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
2. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
3. How was a democratic state created?
4. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
5. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)