|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comforts Marcelo?
(a) Eduardo Strauch.
(b) Daniel Fernandez.
(c) Enrique Platero.
(d) Fito (Adolfo) Strauch.
2. Who is the only surviving woman?
(a) Mariela Fernandez.
(b) Raquel Welsh.
(c) Liliana Methol.
(d) Analisia Marco.
3. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
(a) October 12.
(b) December 12.
(c) November 12.
(d) September 12.
4. What revolutionary group was born?
(a) The Tuperwares.
(b) The Tuiricas.
(c) The Tupamaros.
(d) The Ticonderogas.
5. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
(a) The United States government.
(b) The team captain.
(c) The Uruguayan government.
(d) The Chilean government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did the pilots have experience flying over the Andes mountains?
2. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
3. From what does Echavarren suffer?
4. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
5. When does section three open?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)