|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) Depressing conversations.
(b) Hysterical reactions.
(c) Their visits outside the plane.
(d) The amount of talking they do.
2. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
(a) Force them to be happy.
(b) Remain upbeat.
(c) Threaten them.
(d) Encourage group prayer.
3. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
(a) A lung infection.
(b) Broken ribs.
(c) A broken leg in many places.
(d) A gaping stomach wound.
4. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
(a) Making them delusional.
(b) Causing mass panic attacks.
(c) Killing them off one at a time.
(d) Shrinking their waistlines and wrinkling their skin.
5. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
(a) The religious qualities the parents sought.
(b) Adequate text books.
(c) Enough qualified teachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two major political parties?
2. Who is the only surviving woman?
3. How is the search expanded?
4. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
5. Did the pilots have experience flying over the Andes mountains?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)