|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only surviving woman?
(a) Liliana Methol.
(b) Analisia Marco.
(c) Mariela Fernandez.
(d) Raquel Welsh.
2. How was a democratic state created?
(a) The Democratic party president defeated the Republican party.
(b) The Colorado party president defeated the conservative party.
(c) The Blancos party president defeated the liberal party.
(d) The Republican party president defeated the liberal party.
3. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
(a) Killing them off one at a time.
(b) Shrinking their waistlines and wrinkling their skin.
(c) Making them delusional.
(d) Causing mass panic attacks.
4. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
(a) The religious qualities the parents sought.
(b) Adequate text books.
(c) Enough qualified teachers.
5. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
(a) He crashed the plane.
(b) He told the pilots on which course to fly.
(c) He had encouraged the others to take the trip.
(d) He hired the plane and pilots.
Short Answer Questions
1. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
2. Even if the plane is not buried in snow, why would it still be hard to see?
3. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
4. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
5. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)