|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
(a) Making them delusional.
(b) Killing them off one at a time.
(c) Shrinking their waistlines and wrinkling their skin.
(d) Causing mass panic attacks.
2. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) The amount of talking they do.
(b) Hysterical reactions.
(c) Depressing conversations.
(d) Their visits outside the plane.
3. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
4. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
(a) A new leader.
(b) Radical changes.
5. Who are the two major political parties?
(a) BIancos and Colorados.
(b) Colorados and Coronados.
(c) Democrats and Republicans.
(d) Blancos and Negros.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Chilean military police called?
2. On what does the search focus?
3. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
4. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
5. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)