|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
(a) Killing them off one at a time.
(b) Making them delusional.
(c) Causing mass panic attacks.
(d) Shrinking their waistlines and wrinkling their skin.
2. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
(a) The Tingey, Sonora, and Panama mountains.
(b) The Tunguera, Salsa, and Palmera mountains.
(c) The Tinguiririca, Sosneado and Palomo mountains.
(d) The Tanguray, Sosolita, and Palma mountains.
3. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
(b) A new leader.
(d) Radical changes.
4. From what does Echavarren suffer?
(a) A cracked skull.
(b) A punctured lung.
(c) An ugly gaping wound.
(d) A broken leg in many places.
5. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
(a) Enough qualified teachers.
(b) The religious qualities the parents sought.
(c) Adequate text books.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
2. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
3. What revolutionary group was born?
4. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
5. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)