|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only way to improve visibility?
(a) To wait until the weather improves.
(b) To use binoculars.
(c) To travel by foot.
(d) To fly low.
2. From what does Echavarren suffer?
(a) A broken leg in many places.
(b) A cracked skull.
(c) A punctured lung.
(d) An ugly gaping wound.
3. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) Depressing conversations.
(b) Their visits outside the plane.
(c) The amount of talking they do.
(d) Hysterical reactions.
4. Who comforts Marcelo?
(a) Daniel Fernandez.
(b) Eduardo Strauch.
(c) Enrique Platero.
(d) Fito (Adolfo) Strauch.
5. How was a democratic state created?
(a) The Blancos party president defeated the liberal party.
(b) The Democratic party president defeated the Republican party.
(c) The Republican party president defeated the liberal party.
(d) The Colorado party president defeated the conservative party.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does section three open?
2. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
3. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
4. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
5. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)