|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
(a) He told the pilots on which course to fly.
(b) He had encouraged the others to take the trip.
(c) He hired the plane and pilots.
(d) He crashed the plane.
2. What is the only way to improve visibility?
(a) To wait until the weather improves.
(b) To use binoculars.
(c) To fly low.
(d) To travel by foot.
3. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
(a) The SAR.
(b) The ARS.
(c) The SRA.
(d) The RAS.
4. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
5. What had the men rigged?
(a) A walkie-talkie.
(b) A transistor radio.
(c) A telephone.
(d) The cockpit radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
2. Even if the plane is not buried in snow, why would it still be hard to see?
3. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
4. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
5. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)