|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
(a) The SRA.
(b) The ARS.
(c) The RAS.
(d) The SAR.
2. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
(a) Play a championship game in Chile.
(b) Play a championship game in the United States.
(c) Play a championship game in Equador.
(d) Play a championship game in Argentina.
3. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
4. How was a democratic state created?
(a) The Colorado party president defeated the conservative party.
(b) The Republican party president defeated the liberal party.
(c) The Blancos party president defeated the liberal party.
(d) The Democratic party president defeated the Republican party.
5. Who are the two major political parties?
(a) Democrats and Republicans.
(b) Blancos and Negros.
(c) BIancos and Colorados.
(d) Colorados and Coronados.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the search expanded?
2. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
3. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
4. Who comforts Marcelo?
5. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)