|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
(a) The Tunguera, Salsa, and Palmera mountains.
(b) The Tinguiririca, Sosneado and Palomo mountains.
(c) The Tanguray, Sosolita, and Palma mountains.
(d) The Tingey, Sonora, and Panama mountains.
2. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
(a) Positive and upbeat.
(b) Cheerful and hopeful.
(c) Uncertain but hopeful.
(d) Irritable and depressed.
3. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
(a) Arrive in Montevideo.
(b) Arrive in Quito.
(c) Call each other.
(d) Arrive in Santiago.
4. What had the men rigged?
(a) A transistor radio.
(b) The cockpit radio.
(c) A walkie-talkie.
(d) A telephone.
5. What is the only way to improve visibility?
(a) To use binoculars.
(b) To fly low.
(c) To wait until the weather improves.
(d) To travel by foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did the pilots have experience flying over the Andes mountains?
2. How was a democratic state created?
3. From what does Echavarren suffer?
4. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
5. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)