|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
(b) A new leader.
(c) Radical changes.
2. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
(a) Force them to be happy.
(b) Encourage group prayer.
(c) Threaten them.
(d) Remain upbeat.
3. How was a democratic state created?
(a) The Democratic party president defeated the Republican party.
(b) The Colorado party president defeated the conservative party.
(c) The Blancos party president defeated the liberal party.
(d) The Republican party president defeated the liberal party.
4. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
(a) The Tunguera, Salsa, and Palmera mountains.
(b) The Tingey, Sonora, and Panama mountains.
(c) The Tanguray, Sosolita, and Palma mountains.
(d) The Tinguiririca, Sosneado and Palomo mountains.
5. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
2. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
3. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
4. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
5. From what does Echavarren suffer?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)