|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
(a) Begin a search.
(b) End the search.
(c) Continue on the same search.
(d) Change the focus of the search.
2. On what does the search focus?
(a) The pilot's comments about seeing Curico.
(b) The volcano of Tinguiririca.
(c) The path of the plane.
(d) The Chilean border.
3. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
(a) Encourage group prayer.
(b) Threaten them.
(c) Remain upbeat.
(d) Force them to be happy.
4. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
(a) The Tingey, Sonora, and Panama mountains.
(b) The Tanguray, Sosolita, and Palma mountains.
(c) The Tinguiririca, Sosneado and Palomo mountains.
(d) The Tunguera, Salsa, and Palmera mountains.
5. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
(d) Buenos Aires.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
2. What had the men rigged?
3. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
4. What revolutionary group was born?
5. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)