|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
(a) Positive and upbeat.
(b) Irritable and depressed.
(c) Cheerful and hopeful.
(d) Uncertain but hopeful.
2. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
(a) A lung infection.
(b) A broken leg in many places.
(c) Broken ribs.
(d) A gaping stomach wound.
3. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
(a) Making them delusional.
(b) Causing mass panic attacks.
(c) Killing them off one at a time.
(d) Shrinking their waistlines and wrinkling their skin.
4. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
(a) Chile and Paraguay.
(b) Argentina and Chile.
(c) Argentina and Brazil.
(d) Brazil and Paraguay.
5. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) Hysterical reactions.
(b) Depressing conversations.
(c) Their visits outside the plane.
(d) The amount of talking they do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
2. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
3. Who comforts Marcelo?
4. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
5. Who are the two major political parties?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)