|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comforts Marcelo?
(a) Daniel Fernandez.
(b) Eduardo Strauch.
(c) Fito (Adolfo) Strauch.
(d) Enrique Platero.
2. How was a democratic state created?
(a) The Blancos party president defeated the liberal party.
(b) The Republican party president defeated the liberal party.
(c) The Colorado party president defeated the conservative party.
(d) The Democratic party president defeated the Republican party.
3. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
(a) The team captain.
(b) The Uruguayan government.
(c) The Chilean government.
(d) The United States government.
4. From what does Echavarren suffer?
(a) An ugly gaping wound.
(b) A cracked skull.
(c) A broken leg in many places.
(d) A punctured lung.
5. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
(a) Brazil and Paraguay.
(b) Argentina and Brazil.
(c) Chile and Paraguay.
(d) Argentina and Chile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
2. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
3. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
4. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
5. Who are the two major political parties?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)