|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only way to improve visibility?
(a) To travel by foot.
(b) To wait until the weather improves.
(c) To use binoculars.
(d) To fly low.
2. When does section three open?
(a) On the twentieth day of the survivors' struggle.
(b) On the fifteenth day of the survivors' struggle.
(c) On the ninth day of the survivors' struggle.
(d) On the fifth day of the survivors' struggle.
3. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
(a) September 12.
(b) November 12.
(c) October 12.
(d) December 12.
4. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
(b) Adequate text books.
(c) Enough qualified teachers.
(d) The religious qualities the parents sought.
5. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
(a) Causing mass panic attacks.
(b) Making them delusional.
(c) Shrinking their waistlines and wrinkling their skin.
(d) Killing them off one at a time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
2. How was a democratic state created?
3. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
4. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
5. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)