|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) Depressing conversations.
(b) Their visits outside the plane.
(c) Hysterical reactions.
(d) The amount of talking they do.
2. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
(a) Making them delusional.
(b) Causing mass panic attacks.
(c) Killing them off one at a time.
(d) Shrinking their waistlines and wrinkling their skin.
3. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
(a) Broken ribs.
(b) A broken leg in many places.
(c) A lung infection.
(d) A gaping stomach wound.
4. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
(a) Positive and upbeat.
(b) Irritable and depressed.
(c) Cheerful and hopeful.
(d) Uncertain but hopeful.
5. What had the men rigged?
(a) A telephone.
(b) The cockpit radio.
(c) A transistor radio.
(d) A walkie-talkie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
2. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
3. Who are the two major political parties?
4. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
5. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)