|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
(a) Play a championship game in Chile.
(b) Play a championship game in Argentina.
(c) Play a championship game in the United States.
(d) Play a championship game in Equador.
2. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
3. Did the pilots have experience flying over the Andes mountains?
(a) Ferradas did.
(b) Lagurara did.
4. What is the only way to improve visibility?
(a) To fly low.
(b) To use binoculars.
(c) To travel by foot.
(d) To wait until the weather improves.
5. How was a democratic state created?
(a) The Democratic party president defeated the Republican party.
(b) The Republican party president defeated the liberal party.
(c) The Blancos party president defeated the liberal party.
(d) The Colorado party president defeated the conservative party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
2. What are the Chilean military police called?
3. Who are the two major political parties?
4. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
5. What had the men rigged?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)