|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does section three open?
(a) On the fifteenth day of the survivors' struggle.
(b) On the ninth day of the survivors' struggle.
(c) On the twentieth day of the survivors' struggle.
(d) On the fifth day of the survivors' struggle.
2. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
(a) Chile and Paraguay.
(b) Brazil and Paraguay.
(c) Argentina and Chile.
(d) Argentina and Brazil.
3. Who comforts Marcelo?
(a) Daniel Fernandez.
(b) Eduardo Strauch.
(c) Fito (Adolfo) Strauch.
(d) Enrique Platero.
4. How is the search expanded?
(a) To include the United States.
(b) To include the surrounding countries.
(c) To include people on the ground.
(d) To include the Chilean government.
5. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
(a) The United States government.
(b) The Chilean government.
(c) The team captain.
(d) The Uruguayan government.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
2. On what does the search focus?
3. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
4. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
5. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)