|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
(a) Brazil and Paraguay.
(b) Argentina and Chile.
(c) Argentina and Brazil.
(d) Chile and Paraguay.
2. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
(a) The SAR.
(b) The SRA.
(c) The RAS.
(d) The ARS.
3. From what does Echavarren suffer?
(a) A punctured lung.
(b) A broken leg in many places.
(c) An ugly gaping wound.
(d) A cracked skull.
4. What is the only way to improve visibility?
(a) To wait until the weather improves.
(b) To fly low.
(c) To travel by foot.
(d) To use binoculars.
5. Who comforts Marcelo?
(a) Eduardo Strauch.
(b) Daniel Fernandez.
(c) Fito (Adolfo) Strauch.
(d) Enrique Platero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What revolutionary group was born?
2. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
3. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
4. On what does the search focus?
5. Who are the two major political parties?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)