|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the search expanded?
(a) To include the surrounding countries.
(b) To include the Chilean government.
(c) To include people on the ground.
(d) To include the United States.
2. What revolutionary group was born?
(a) The Ticonderogas.
(b) The Tupamaros.
(c) The Tuperwares.
(d) The Tuiricas.
3. How does Paez Vilar become known?
(a) As the only man to go looking for his son.
(b) As the foolish man searching for his lost son.
(c) As an intelligent man.
(d) As the man who has lost his mind.
4. To where are the majority of the survivors then moved to celebrate the Christmas holiday?
(a) A rental home.
(b) A private room in the hospital.
(c) A local's home.
(d) The local hotel.
5. What are the parents doing as Canessa and Parrado hike through the Andes?
(a) They are busy searching.
(b) They are waiting to hear for news.
(c) They are heading home.
(d) They are meeting with the colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the carabineers prepared to retrieve survivors?
2. On what does the search focus?
3. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
4. What do these animals mean to the survivors?
5. In what do Madelon (Vilero) Rodriguez and Estela Perez continue to believe?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)