|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only way to improve visibility?
(a) To use binoculars.
(b) To fly low.
(c) To travel by foot.
(d) To wait until the weather improves.
2. How was a democratic state created?
(a) The Democratic party president defeated the Republican party.
(b) The Republican party president defeated the liberal party.
(c) The Colorado party president defeated the conservative party.
(d) The Blancos party president defeated the liberal party.
3. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) Their visits outside the plane.
(b) Depressing conversations.
(c) The amount of talking they do.
(d) Hysterical reactions.
4. What does Dr. Canessa do when he hears the news?
(a) He calls his wife.
(b) He heads back to San Fernando.
(c) He heads to Santiago.
(d) He heads home.
5. What do the survivors hear intermittently?
(a) Sounds of planes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the extreme altitude affect the boys?
2. Did the pilots have experience flying over the Andes mountains?
3. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
4. With whom do the parents meet on December 5th?
5. Who entered first in the plane to sleep at night?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)