|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
(a) Change the focus of the search.
(b) Begin a search.
(c) Continue on the same search.
(d) End the search.
2. Who are the two major political parties?
(a) BIancos and Colorados.
(b) Colorados and Coronados.
(c) Democrats and Republicans.
(d) Blancos and Negros.
3. Who comforts Marcelo?
(a) Enrique Platero.
(b) Fito (Adolfo) Strauch.
(c) Daniel Fernandez.
(d) Eduardo Strauch.
4. What seems too good to be true?
(a) Animals being found near the crash site.
(b) The idea of finding the boys alive.
(c) The plane being in one piece.
(d) The survivors being outside of the plane.
5. What does Vizintin discover?
(a) The cockpit radio will work.
(b) The cockpit radio will no longer work.
(c) The plane may still be functional.
(d) A material in the tail's heating system that would make a great insulator from the cold should the radio not work and they were forced to resume the hike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the transistor radio say has been found?
2. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
3. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
4. How many more victims had been claimed by this snow?
5. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)