|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
(a) December 12.
(b) October 12.
(c) November 12.
(d) September 12.
2. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
(a) Argentina and Chile.
(b) Chile and Paraguay.
(c) Brazil and Paraguay.
(d) Argentina and Brazil.
3. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
(a) He uses his radio to shuttle information between the families and officials.
(b) He contacts the Air Force.
(c) He calls his friends in the United States.
(d) He uses his clairvoyant visions to find the plane.
4. Canessa and Parrado remained at the Fairchild and attempted to do what?
(a) Make the cockpit radio functional.
(b) Move the cockpit toward the rest of the plane.
(c) Fix the transistor radio.
(d) Make the plane functional.
5. How had Numa Tarcatti and Pancho Delgado survived under the snow?
(a) They poked holes in the snow to breathe.
(b) They screamed for help.
(c) They had warm blankets.
(d) They had a pocket of air to breathe.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom do the Strauch sisters pray fervently?
2. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
3. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
4. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
5. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)