Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
(a) Play a championship game in Argentina.
(b) Play a championship game in Chile.
(c) Play a championship game in the United States.
(d) Play a championship game in Equador.
2. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
(a) Argentina and Chile.
(b) Argentina and Brazil.
(c) Chile and Paraguay.
(d) Brazil and Paraguay.
3. Even if the plane is not buried in snow, why would it still be hard to see?
(a) It is painted white.
(b) It is on it's side.
(c) It is very small.
(d) It is in hundreds of pieces.
4. What else do these women still believe?
(a) The Uruguayan government will find the plane.
(b) Their sons are alive.
(c) God will save their children.
(d) Their sons are dead.
5. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
(a) When they find new evidence.
(b) When they receive financial support from the parents.
(c) When the parents threaten to sue.
(d) When the government pushes them to begin a search.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many more victims had been claimed by this snow?
2. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
3. What is the only way to improve visibility?
4. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
5. How is the search expanded?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)