Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
(b) A new leader.
(c) Radical changes.
2. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
(a) Argentina and Chile.
(b) Argentina and Brazil.
(c) Brazil and Paraguay.
(d) Chile and Paraguay.
3. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
(a) September 12.
(b) October 12.
(c) December 12.
(d) November 12.
4. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
(a) The copilot, not the pilot, had been flying the plane when one of its engines broke down.
(b) Only a couple of men survive.
(c) The pilot had flown too close the mountains and crashed.
(d) There are no survivors.
5. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
(a) He crashed the plane.
(b) He had encouraged the others to take the trip.
(c) He told the pilots on which course to fly.
(d) He hired the plane and pilots.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
2. How was a democratic state created?
3. Did the pilots have experience flying over the Andes mountains?
4. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
5. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)