|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What revolutionary group was born?
(a) The Tuiricas.
(b) The Tupamaros.
(c) The Tuperwares.
(d) The Ticonderogas.
2. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
(a) Buenos Aires.
3. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
4. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
(a) Shrinking their waistlines and wrinkling their skin.
(b) Causing mass panic attacks.
(c) Killing them off one at a time.
(d) Making them delusional.
5. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
(a) Call each other.
(b) Arrive in Montevideo.
(c) Arrive in Quito.
(d) Arrive in Santiago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
2. Who are the two major political parties?
3. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
4. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
5. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)