|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there little snow on the top of the mountain?
(a) There is too much humidity.
(b) The air is too thin for snow.
(c) It is too high to snow.
(d) It is wind blown and lacking in humidity.
2. What is the only way to improve visibility?
(a) To wait until the weather improves.
(b) To use binoculars.
(c) To fly low.
(d) To travel by foot.
3. Where are the survivors brought?
(a) To the hospital of St. John of God.
(b) To the hospital of St. Joan of Arc.
(c) To the hospital of St. Joshua.
(d) To the hospital of St. Jude.
4. What do the parents hear on Ponce de Leon's radio?
(a) A snippet of conversation about a new search beginning.
(b) A snippet of conversation about a plane being found.
(c) A snippet of conversation about a cross being found.
(d) A snippet of conversation about hikers being found.
5. Why are the survivors looking for more bodies?
(a) They miss their friends.
(b) Their meat source is getting low.
(c) They want to start burying the bodies.
(d) They want to find all of the bodies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animals noticed the survivors and dead bodies?
2. How is Ponce de Leon's radio utilized?
3. What revolutionary group was born?
4. What does Dr. Canessa do when he hears the news?
5. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)