|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
(a) When the parents threaten to sue.
(b) When they find new evidence.
(c) When the government pushes them to begin a search.
(d) When they receive financial support from the parents.
2. Who does Paez run to meet in San Fernando?
(a) His wife.
(b) His family.
(c) The Colonel.
(d) His son.
3. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
(a) It pushes it back from January to February.
(b) It causes it to begin early.
(c) It ends it completely.
(d) It pushes it back from February to March.
4. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
5. What do these animals mean to the survivors?
(a) They are a sign of disease.
(b) They are enemies.
(c) They are food.
(d) They are a sign of life and summer coming to the Andes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
2. What does Dr. Canessa do when he hears the news?
3. When do the four return to the Fairchild?
4. What is the only way to improve visibility?
5. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)