|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the helicopters carry?
(a) The families.
(b) A group of doctors.
(c) The action group's commander, mechanics, a nurse, a medical orderly, a doctor, and members of the Andean Rescue Corps.
(d) The action groups' commander.
2. What arrives on December 12th?
(a) Gifts for the survivors.
(b) A C-47 plane promised by the Uruguayan Air Force.
(c) Funding for the search for the survivors.
(d) The location of the Fairchild.
3. Who took turns sleeping in the exposed area near the opening?
(a) The strongest among the survivors.
(b) The weak and sick.
(c) The couples.
(d) The injured.
4. Who is the first man, an Andinist, who arrives?
(a) Eduardo Sanchez.
(b) Armando Saldo.
(c) Sergio Diaz.
(d) Juan Rodriguez.
5. Who comes across the two hikers?
(a) Alan Soldo and Edmondo Guardez.
(b) Armando Serda and Enrique Gonzalez.
(c) Adolfo Sanchez and Eduardo Gomez.
(d) Amanda Smith and Eric Gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had geophysicists created?
2. It had taken Parrado and Canessa ten days to reach the cattle post, and it took the helicopters how long to get to the plane?
3. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
4. What is discovered back at the Fairchild?
5. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)