|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Fito reluctant to use one of the bodies?
(a) It is the body of his best friend, Jesus.
(b) It is the body of his cousin, Daniel.
(c) It is the body of his brother, Guido.
(d) It is the body of his teammate, Eduardo.
2. Why do the parents try to locate a peasant miner?
(a) He will lead them through the mountains to search for their children.
(b) He is also a clairvoyant.
(c) It is rumored that he saw the crash.
(d) He has seen debris from the crash.
3. What arrives on December 12th?
(a) A C-47 plane promised by the Uruguayan Air Force.
(b) Funding for the search for the survivors.
(c) The location of the Fairchild.
(d) Gifts for the survivors.
4. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
5. Why are Canessa and Parrado nervous?
(a) Something will go wrong.
(b) They are worried the news will not get to the plane in time.
(c) Their friends will not make it through the night.
(d) They want the news to travel faster for the sake of their friends still stranded on the Fairchild.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Canessa's opinion about hiking?
2. Why do tensions rise?
3. Why has Dr. Canessa not yet returned to Montevideo?
4. What do Harley and Nicolich do when they hear the news?
5. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)