|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How soon do Canessa and Parrado awake after a rest?
(a) One hour.
(b) Many hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Just a few hours.
2. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
(a) Argentina and Chile.
(b) Argentina and Brazil.
(c) Brazil and Paraguay.
(d) Chile and Paraguay.
3. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
4. How many carabineers arrived and asked for directions to the plane?
5. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
(a) Threaten them.
(b) Encourage group prayer.
(c) Force them to be happy.
(d) Remain upbeat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Roy been living off meager rations?
2. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
3. How does the extreme altitude affect the boys?
4. Who entered first in the plane to sleep at night?
5. Why do the boys not kill the cow?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)