|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the pilots of the broken-down C-47 also disappointed?
(a) They were friends with the Fairchild's pilot and co-pilot.
(b) They had both flown the Fairchild.
(c) They worry about the survivors.
(d) They feel upset for the parents.
2. How many more victims had been claimed by this snow?
3. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
(a) The Tingey, Sonora, and Panama mountains.
(b) The Tunguera, Salsa, and Palmera mountains.
(c) The Tinguiririca, Sosneado and Palomo mountains.
(d) The Tanguray, Sosolita, and Palma mountains.
4. How do the survivors feel when Vizintin comes sliding back to camp?
5. Why has Dr. Canessa not yet returned to Montevideo?
(a) He has been out to lunch.
(b) He has stopped by the store.
(c) He has stoppped at a friend's house.
(d) He has been delayed at the airport.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does summer begin in the Andes?
2. What seems too good to be true?
3. What does Dr. Canessa do when he hears the news?
4. What do the newspapers do with the news of this cross?
5. Why do the parents try to locate a peasant miner?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)