|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comforts Marcelo?
(a) Eduardo Strauch.
(b) Enrique Platero.
(c) Daniel Fernandez.
(d) Fito (Adolfo) Strauch.
2. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
(a) Not surprised.
3. Why does Paez Vilaro think he gets detained by the international police?
(a) Because of the puppy.
(b) Because he has lost his ticket.
(c) Because they found the plane.
(d) Because he does not have a passport.
4. What is the only way to improve visibility?
(a) To fly low.
(b) To travel by foot.
(c) To use binoculars.
(d) To wait until the weather improves.
5. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
(a) Broken ribs.
(b) A gaping stomach wound.
(c) A lung infection.
(d) A broken leg in many places.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this man say to the family members?
2. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
3. Who takes the lead on the expedition?
4. What do the survivors believe this find to be?
5. What do the parents hear on Ponce de Leon's radio?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)