|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
(a) There are no survivors.
(b) Only a couple of men survive.
(c) The pilot had flown too close the mountains and crashed.
(d) The copilot, not the pilot, had been flying the plane when one of its engines broke down.
2. What is one of the men's concerns?
(a) The survivors will not last the night.
(b) The hikers will not be found.
(c) Another avalanche.
(d) The rescue crew will not be able to find them.
3. What seems too good to be true?
(a) Animals being found near the crash site.
(b) The plane being in one piece.
(c) The survivors being outside of the plane.
(d) The idea of finding the boys alive.
4. Is Dr. Canessa fortunate?
5. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
(a) Call each other.
(b) Arrive in Montevideo.
(c) Arrive in Santiago.
(d) Arrive in Quito.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took turns sleeping in the exposed area near the opening?
2. Why do the parents try to locate a peasant miner?
3. How do the survivors go about their daily chores?
4. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
5. Why are Parrado, Turcatti, and Canessa selected for the next expedition?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)