|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Paez Vilaro think he gets detained by the international police?
(a) Because of the puppy.
(b) Because he does not have a passport.
(c) Because he has lost his ticket.
(d) Because they found the plane.
2. It had taken Parrado and Canessa ten days to reach the cattle post, and it took the helicopters how long to get to the plane?
(a) Just two hours.
(b) Just fifteen minutes.
(c) Just five minutes.
(d) Just one hour.
3. Who takes the lead on the expedition?
4. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
5. What do the newspapers do with the news of this cross?
(a) They thought is could possibly be related to some local geophysicists.
(b) They ignored the news.
(c) They thought it could possibly be related to the Fairchild survivors.
(d) They did not believe it could be related to the Fairchild survivors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
2. In what do Madelon (Vilero) Rodriguez and Estela Perez continue to believe?
3. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
4. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
5. Where are the survivors brought?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)