|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The radio team heard news that the search would be resumed by the Uruguayan Air Force. What does this information bring?
(d) Mixed emotions.
2. What is the roaring sound that Canessa and Parrado hear?
(a) An avalanche.
(b) A bear.
(c) a plane.
(d) A river.
3. How many carabineers arrived and asked for directions to the plane?
4. Why is there little snow on the top of the mountain?
(a) It is wind blown and lacking in humidity.
(b) It is too high to snow.
(c) The air is too thin for snow.
(d) There is too much humidity.
5. With whom do the parents meet on December 5th?
(a) The President of Uruguay.
(b) A clairvoyant.
(c) The commander-in-chief of the Uruguayan Air Force.
(d) A grief counselor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Do the helicopters evacuate the survivors immediately?
2. Who comes across the two hikers?
3. What is special about Wednesday, December 20th?
4. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
5. When the survivors hear rumbling, what do they believe it is?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)