|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the survivors looking for more bodies?
(a) Their meat source is getting low.
(b) They want to start burying the bodies.
(c) They want to find all of the bodies.
(d) They miss their friends.
2. What animals noticed the survivors and dead bodies?
(a) The eagles.
(b) The condors.
(c) The bears.
(d) The rats.
3. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
(a) It causes it to begin early.
(b) It ends it completely.
(c) It pushes it back from February to March.
(d) It pushes it back from January to February.
4. How soon do Canessa and Parrado awake after a rest?
(a) One hour.
(b) Many hours.
(c) Just a few hours.
(d) Two hours.
5. Why do tensions rise?
(a) The survivors do not want to go on.
(b) The survivors are tired of one another.
(c) The survivors are all dying.
(d) The radio is not an easy task and various survivors have different views on rationing food and productivity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the parents hear on Ponce de Leon's radio?
2. Why has Roy been living off meager rations?
3. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
4. What does Canessa do continuously during the hike?
5. Why do the parents try to locate a peasant miner?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)