|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
(a) He contacts the Air Force.
(b) He uses his radio to shuttle information between the families and officials.
(c) He uses his clairvoyant visions to find the plane.
(d) He calls his friends in the United States.
2. When the men politely answer the reporters' questions, what do they do?
(a) They give all the details.
(b) They omit a few details.
(c) They omit nothing.
(d) They give no real answers.
3. What are the Chilean military police called?
(b) Policia militar.
4. When do the four return to the Fairchild?
(a) When they become hungry.
(b) When it becomes apparent that no amount of tinkering could produce a working two-way radio.
(c) When they decide to take the luggage back to the plane.
(d) When an avalanche buries the tail of the plane.
5. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the roaring sound that Canessa and Parrado hear?
2. What is special about Wednesday, December 20th?
3. What does the miner's story confirm?
4. Who entered first in the plane to sleep at night?
5. Who spurred on the expedition team so they could make it back to the Fairchild?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)