|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
(a) Radical changes.
(c) A new leader.
2. What do Harley and Nicolich do when they hear the news?
(a) They continue home.
(b) They cannot decide what to do.
(c) They reverse direction.
(d) They catch a flight to Santiago.
3. With what are Armando and Enrique happy to supply the hikers?
(a) Stories and firewood.
(b) Blankets and medicine.
(c) Food and shelter.
(d) More food and pleasant conversation.
4. What do the others do, while Canessa and Parrado are hiking?
(b) Try to stay alive.
5. What signs of life do the hikers come across?
(a) A magazine, cart, saddle, and soap.
(b) An empty soup can, cow dung, and a horseshoe.
(c) A fence, blanket, boot, and fork.
(d) A cup, plate, rope, and shoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first man, an Andinist, who arrives?
2. To whom do the Strauch sisters pray fervently?
3. Who is among the last to be found?
4. How is Ponce de Leon's radio utilized?
5. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)