|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had Numa Tarcatti and Pancho Delgado survived under the snow?
(a) They had a pocket of air to breathe.
(b) They screamed for help.
(c) They poked holes in the snow to breathe.
(d) They had warm blankets.
2. What does Canessa do continuously during the hike?
(a) He thinks about his father.
(b) He prays to God.
(c) He prays to his patron saint.
(d) He thinks about his mother.
3. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
(a) Call each other.
(b) Arrive in Montevideo.
(c) Arrive in Santiago.
(d) Arrive in Quito.
4. Who are the two major political parties?
(a) Democrats and Republicans.
(b) Colorados and Coronados.
(c) Blancos and Negros.
(d) BIancos and Colorados.
5. How does Paez Vilar become known?
(a) As the man who has lost his mind.
(b) As the foolish man searching for his lost son.
(c) As the only man to go looking for his son.
(d) As an intelligent man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
2. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
3. Where are the survivors brought?
4. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
5. Who entered first in the plane to sleep at night?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)