|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
(a) It encourages them.
(b) It keeps them updated and connected to the search.
(c) It gives them a sense of peace.
(d) It gives them hope.
2. Why are the survivors looking for more bodies?
(a) They miss their friends.
(b) Their meat source is getting low.
(c) They want to start burying the bodies.
(d) They want to find all of the bodies.
3. What does the next morning bring?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(b) A blizzard.
(c) A fog bank.
(d) An avalanche.
4. Why has Dr. Canessa not yet returned to Montevideo?
(a) He has stopped by the store.
(b) He has been out to lunch.
(c) He has stoppped at a friend's house.
(d) He has been delayed at the airport.
5. What animals noticed the survivors and dead bodies?
(a) The eagles.
(b) The condors.
(c) The bears.
(d) The rats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the men rigged?
2. What else do these women still believe?
3. On what does the search focus?
4. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
5. How is the search expanded?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)