|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How soon do Canessa and Parrado awake after a rest?
(a) Just a few hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) Many hours.
2. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
(a) Depressed and hopeless.
(b) More impatient with the lack of progress.
(c) Angry and hysterical.
(d) Content with what is being done.
3. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
(a) Shrinking their waistlines and wrinkling their skin.
(b) Causing mass panic attacks.
(c) Making them delusional.
(d) Killing them off one at a time.
4. What is discovered back at the Fairchild?
(a) Someone is pilfering extra food.
(b) Someone is hiding bodies.
(c) Someone has gone missing.
(d) Someone had extra food on the plane but did not tell anyone.
5. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
(a) Everyone survived.
(b) There are survivors.
(c) There are no survivors.
(d) Only two survived the crash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first man, an Andinist, who arrives?
2. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
3. When the survivors hear rumbling, what do they believe it is?
4. On what does the search focus?
5. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)