|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the survivors looking for more bodies?
(a) They want to start burying the bodies.
(b) Their meat source is getting low.
(c) They want to find all of the bodies.
(d) They miss their friends.
2. How had snow entered the plane?
(a) The men had brought it into the plane.
(b) An avalanche had pummeled the plane and entered through their makeshift barriers.
(c) It snows heavily and enters the gaping hole.
(d) The ceiling collapses.
3. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
(a) It keeps them updated and connected to the search.
(b) It encourages them.
(c) It gives them hope.
(d) It gives them a sense of peace.
4. What else do these women still believe?
(a) Their sons are alive.
(b) The Uruguayan government will find the plane.
(c) God will save their children.
(d) Their sons are dead.
5. Do the helicopters evacuate the survivors immediately?
(c) A few.
Short Answer Questions
1. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
2. What news is given to Dr. Canessa?
3. How is the search expanded?
4. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
5. How do the survivors feel when Vizintin comes sliding back to camp?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)