|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) Depressing conversations.
(b) Hysterical reactions.
(c) Their visits outside the plane.
(d) The amount of talking they do.
2. What do the newspapers do with the news of this cross?
(a) They thought it could possibly be related to the Fairchild survivors.
(b) They ignored the news.
(c) They did not believe it could be related to the Fairchild survivors.
(d) They thought is could possibly be related to some local geophysicists.
3. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
(a) He contacts the Air Force.
(b) He uses his radio to shuttle information between the families and officials.
(c) He uses his clairvoyant visions to find the plane.
(d) He calls his friends in the United States.
4. What do the men do in Santiago?
(a) They hire a search team.
(b) They wait for assistance from the military.
(c) They meet with a clairvoyant.
(d) They split into teams.
5. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
(a) December 12.
(b) November 12.
(c) October 12.
(d) September 12.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the survivors brought?
2. What do the survivors do to get fresh air into the plane?
3. What does the army commander, Colonel Morel, agree to do?
4. Why is Fito reluctant to use one of the bodies?
5. What is done with the luggage?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)