|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had snow entered the plane?
(a) An avalanche had pummeled the plane and entered through their makeshift barriers.
(b) It snows heavily and enters the gaping hole.
(c) The men had brought it into the plane.
(d) The ceiling collapses.
2. What revolutionary group was born?
(a) The Tuiricas.
(b) The Tupamaros.
(c) The Ticonderogas.
(d) The Tuperwares.
3. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
(a) Buenos Aires.
4. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
(a) They refuse the parents' petition.
(b) They ignore the parents completely.
(c) They consider the petition.
(d) They agree to the parents' petition.
5. What is the only way to improve visibility?
(a) To fly low.
(b) To travel by foot.
(c) To use binoculars.
(d) To wait until the weather improves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
2. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
3. Even if the plane is not buried in snow, why would it still be hard to see?
4. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
5. What are the Chilean military police called?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)