|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
(a) The Chilean government.
(b) The team captain.
(c) The Uruguayan government.
(d) The United States government.
2. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
(a) Uncertain but hopeful.
(b) Cheerful and hopeful.
(c) Irritable and depressed.
(d) Positive and upbeat.
3. From what does Echavarren suffer?
(a) A punctured lung.
(b) An ugly gaping wound.
(c) A broken leg in many places.
(d) A cracked skull.
4. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
(a) Argentina and Chile.
(b) Chile and Paraguay.
(c) Brazil and Paraguay.
(d) Argentina and Brazil.
5. Who took turns sleeping in the exposed area near the opening?
(a) The weak and sick.
(b) The injured.
(c) The strongest among the survivors.
(d) The couples.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Chilean military police called?
2. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
3. What revolutionary group was born?
4. What do the survivors do to get fresh air into the plane?
5. Who spurred on the expedition team so they could make it back to the Fairchild?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)