|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is among the last to be found?
(a) Liliana Methol. and Pancho Delgado.
(b) Pedro Algorta and Javier Methol.
(c) Roy Harley and Liliana Methol.
(d) Numa Tarcatti and Eduardo Strauch.
2. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
(a) It keeps them updated and connected to the search.
(b) It gives them a sense of peace.
(c) It encourages them.
(d) It gives them hope.
3. Who spurred on the expedition team so they could make it back to the Fairchild?
4. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
(a) The United States government.
(b) The Uruguayan government.
(c) The team captain.
(d) The Chilean government.
5. How is the search expanded?
(a) To include the surrounding countries.
(b) To include people on the ground.
(c) To include the Chilean government.
(d) To include the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
2. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
3. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
4. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
5. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)