|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
(a) The Uruguayan government.
(b) The United States government.
(c) The Chilean government.
(d) The team captain.
2. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
(a) Play a championship game in Chile.
(b) Play a championship game in Equador.
(c) Play a championship game in Argentina.
(d) Play a championship game in the United States.
3. What is the only way to improve visibility?
(a) To fly low.
(b) To wait until the weather improves.
(c) To use binoculars.
(d) To travel by foot.
4. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
(c) A new leader.
(d) Radical changes.
5. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
(a) They refuse the parents' petition.
(b) They ignore the parents completely.
(c) They agree to the parents' petition.
(d) They consider the petition.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does section three open?
2. Who is the only surviving woman?
3. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
4. Who took turns sleeping in the exposed area near the opening?
5. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)