|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
(a) Call each other.
(b) Arrive in Quito.
(c) Arrive in Montevideo.
(d) Arrive in Santiago.
2. How is the search expanded?
(a) To include the Chilean government.
(b) To include the United States.
(c) To include the surrounding countries.
(d) To include people on the ground.
3. How had Numa Tarcatti and Pancho Delgado survived under the snow?
(a) They had a pocket of air to breathe.
(b) They had warm blankets.
(c) They screamed for help.
(d) They poked holes in the snow to breathe.
4. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
(a) He calls his friends in the United States.
(b) He uses his radio to shuttle information between the families and officials.
(c) He uses his clairvoyant visions to find the plane.
(d) He contacts the Air Force.
5. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
(a) The RAS.
(b) The SAR.
(c) The SRA.
(d) The ARS.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
2. Who is the only surviving woman?
3. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
4. How many more victims had been claimed by this snow?
5. Who is among the last to be found?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)