|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
2. From what does Echavarren suffer?
(a) A punctured lung.
(b) A cracked skull.
(c) A broken leg in many places.
(d) An ugly gaping wound.
3. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
(a) He is team captain.
(b) He is the organizer.
(c) He is the pilot.
(d) He is the complainer.
4. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
(a) Irritable and depressed.
(b) Positive and upbeat.
(c) Uncertain but hopeful.
(d) Cheerful and hopeful.
5. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
(a) Encourage group prayer.
(b) Force them to be happy.
(c) Remain upbeat.
(d) Threaten them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
2. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
3. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
4. How was a democratic state created?
5. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)