|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only way to improve visibility?
(a) To fly low.
(b) To travel by foot.
(c) To wait until the weather improves.
(d) To use binoculars.
2. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
3. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) Their visits outside the plane.
(b) The amount of talking they do.
(c) Depressing conversations.
(d) Hysterical reactions.
4. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
(a) It gives them a sense of peace.
(b) It encourages them.
(c) It gives them hope.
(d) It keeps them updated and connected to the search.
5. When does section three open?
(a) On the ninth day of the survivors' struggle.
(b) On the fifteenth day of the survivors' struggle.
(c) On the twentieth day of the survivors' struggle.
(d) On the fifth day of the survivors' struggle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two major political parties?
2. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
3. What revolutionary group was born?
4. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
5. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)