|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
2. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
(b) Not surprised.
3. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
(a) It causes it to begin early.
(b) It pushes it back from January to February.
(c) It pushes it back from February to March.
(d) It ends it completely.
4. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
(a) Only two survived the crash.
(b) Everyone survived.
(c) There are no survivors.
(d) There are survivors.
5. How had snow entered the plane?
(a) The ceiling collapses.
(b) An avalanche had pummeled the plane and entered through their makeshift barriers.
(c) It snows heavily and enters the gaping hole.
(d) The men had brought it into the plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
2. Even if the plane is not buried in snow, why would it still be hard to see?
3. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
4. Who is the only surviving woman?
5. What revolutionary group was born?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)