|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
(a) He had encouraged the others to take the trip.
(b) He hired the plane and pilots.
(c) He crashed the plane.
(d) He told the pilots on which course to fly.
2. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
(a) The RAS.
(b) The ARS.
(c) The SAR.
(d) The SRA.
3. What revolutionary group was born?
(a) The Ticonderogas.
(b) The Tupamaros.
(c) The Tuperwares.
(d) The Tuiricas.
4. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
(a) A rugby player.
(b) A rescue worker.
(c) A clairvoyant.
(d) A spy.
5. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) Hysterical reactions.
(b) The amount of talking they do.
(c) Their visits outside the plane.
(d) Depressing conversations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found himself covered in snow?
2. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
3. Even if the plane is not buried in snow, why would it still be hard to see?
4. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
5. How does Paez Vilar become known?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)