|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
(a) It pushes it back from February to March.
(b) It ends it completely.
(c) It causes it to begin early.
(d) It pushes it back from January to February.
2. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
3. Who are the two major political parties?
(a) Colorados and Coronados.
(b) Democrats and Republicans.
(c) BIancos and Colorados.
(d) Blancos and Negros.
4. Who spurred on the expedition team so they could make it back to the Fairchild?
5. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
(a) Shrinking their waistlines and wrinkling their skin.
(b) Causing mass panic attacks.
(c) Killing them off one at a time.
(d) Making them delusional.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
2. Who comforts Marcelo?
3. How had Numa Tarcatti and Pancho Delgado survived under the snow?
4. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
5. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)