|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
(a) Content with what is being done.
(b) Angry and hysterical.
(c) Depressed and hopeless.
(d) More impatient with the lack of progress.
2. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
(a) The Tinguiririca, Sosneado and Palomo mountains.
(b) The Tanguray, Sosolita, and Palma mountains.
(c) The Tunguera, Salsa, and Palmera mountains.
(d) The Tingey, Sonora, and Panama mountains.
3. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
(a) They wanted to use up the meat that was closest to them.
(b) Their food supply had been buried in the avalanche.
(c) Their was no other food on the plane.
(d) They were afraid to go outside to the other bodies.
4. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
(a) They consider the petition.
(b) They agree to the parents' petition.
(c) They ignore the parents completely.
(d) They refuse the parents' petition.
5. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
(a) A lung infection.
(b) Broken ribs.
(c) A broken leg in many places.
(d) A gaping stomach wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
2. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
3. What do the survivors do to get fresh air into the plane?
4. Did the pilots have experience flying over the Andes mountains?
5. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)