|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
(a) Broken ribs.
(b) A gaping stomach wound.
(c) A broken leg in many places.
(d) A lung infection.
2. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
(a) Bring it to the attention of the Uruguayan Air Force.
(b) Share it with another clairvoyant.
(c) Begin their own search.
(d) Ignore it.
3. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
(a) A spy.
(b) A rugby player.
(c) A rescue worker.
(d) A clairvoyant.
4. Even if the plane is not buried in snow, why would it still be hard to see?
(a) It is on it's side.
(b) It is very small.
(c) It is in hundreds of pieces.
(d) It is painted white.
5. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
(b) Buenos Aires.
Short Answer Questions
1. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
2. What revolutionary group was born?
3. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
4. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
5. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)