|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
2. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
(a) Only a couple of men survive.
(b) The copilot, not the pilot, had been flying the plane when one of its engines broke down.
(c) There are no survivors.
(d) The pilot had flown too close the mountains and crashed.
3. How is the search expanded?
(a) To include the surrounding countries.
(b) To include people on the ground.
(c) To include the United States.
(d) To include the Chilean government.
4. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
(a) He is team captain.
(b) He is the organizer.
(c) He is the pilot.
(d) He is the complainer.
5. Who took turns sleeping in the exposed area near the opening?
(a) The strongest among the survivors.
(b) The couples.
(c) The injured.
(d) The weak and sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was a democratic state created?
2. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
3. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
4. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
5. How does Paez Vilar become known?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)