|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
(a) Not surprised.
2. When do the excited passengers begin to arrive at the Carrasco airport for their departure?
(a) November 12.
(b) September 12.
(c) December 12.
(d) October 12.
3. From what does Enrique Platero suffer?
(a) Broken ribs.
(b) A lung infection.
(c) A broken leg in many places.
(d) A gaping stomach wound.
4. Why are Parrado, Turcatti, and Canessa selected for the next expedition?
(a) They are the weakest.
(b) They are the most excited about returning home.
(c) They are the most mentally and physically fit.
(d) They have training as Andinists.
5. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
(a) The Tingey, Sonora, and Panama mountains.
(b) The Tanguray, Sosolita, and Palma mountains.
(c) The Tunguera, Salsa, and Palmera mountains.
(d) The Tinguiririca, Sosneado and Palomo mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
2. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
3. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
4. What had the men rigged?
5. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)