|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
(c) Very little.
2. What do the survivors decrease in frequency?
(a) Depressing conversations.
(b) Hysterical reactions.
(c) The amount of talking they do.
(d) Their visits outside the plane.
3. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
(b) Buenos Aires.
4. Who is the only surviving woman?
(a) Mariela Fernandez.
(b) Liliana Methol.
(c) Raquel Welsh.
(d) Analisia Marco.
5. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
(a) More impatient with the lack of progress.
(b) Angry and hysterical.
(c) Content with what is being done.
(d) Depressed and hopeless.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the search expanded?
2. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
3. For what were citizens in the 1950s searching?
4. What had the men rigged?
5. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)