|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the school systems in place at that time lack?
(a) The religious qualities the parents sought.
(b) Adequate text books.
(d) Enough qualified teachers.
2. On what does the search focus?
(a) The Chilean border.
(b) The path of the plane.
(c) The pilot's comments about seeing Curico.
(d) The volcano of Tinguiririca.
3. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
4. Who found himself covered in snow?
(a) Eduardo Strauch.
(b) Roy Harley.
(c) Enrique Platero.
(d) Liliana Methol.
5. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
(b) Buenos Aires.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
2. How was a democratic state created?
3. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
4. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
5. Why does Marcelo feel responsible for their losses?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)