|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
(a) It pushes it back from January to February.
(b) It pushes it back from February to March.
(c) It ends it completely.
(d) It causes it to begin early.
2. What do the survivors do to get fresh air into the plane?
(a) They use the oxygen tanks.
(b) They break off the roof.
(c) They used a metal rod to puncture the snow outside.
(d) They go out the back of the plane.
3. How had snow entered the plane?
(a) The men had brought it into the plane.
(b) It snows heavily and enters the gaping hole.
(c) An avalanche had pummeled the plane and entered through their makeshift barriers.
(d) The ceiling collapses.
4. When does section three open?
(a) On the twentieth day of the survivors' struggle.
(b) On the fifteenth day of the survivors' struggle.
(c) On the ninth day of the survivors' struggle.
(d) On the fifth day of the survivors' struggle.
5. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
(a) Uncertain but hopeful.
(b) Positive and upbeat.
(c) Cheerful and hopeful.
(d) Irritable and depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How had Numa Tarcatti and Pancho Delgado survived under the snow?
2. Who spurred on the expedition team so they could make it back to the Fairchild?
3. Who are the two major political parties?
4. In 1971, what does the Old Christians rugby team decide to do?
5. Who entered first in the plane to sleep at night?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)