|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
(a) He uses his radio to shuttle information between the families and officials.
(b) He contacts the Air Force.
(c) He calls his friends in the United States.
(d) He uses his clairvoyant visions to find the plane.
2. How had Numa Tarcatti and Pancho Delgado survived under the snow?
(a) They had a pocket of air to breathe.
(b) They poked holes in the snow to breathe.
(c) They screamed for help.
(d) They had warm blankets.
3. What is the largest city in Uruguay?
(a) Buenos Aires.
4. How does Paez Vilar become known?
(a) As an intelligent man.
(b) As the only man to go looking for his son.
(c) As the man who has lost his mind.
(d) As the foolish man searching for his lost son.
5. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
(a) It pushes it back from February to March.
(b) It pushes it back from January to February.
(c) It causes it to begin early.
(d) It ends it completely.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
2. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
3. Who owned the plane the team chartered?
4. To buoy their spirits, what does Marcelo try to do?
5. What revolutionary group was born?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)