|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had snow entered the plane?
(a) The men had brought it into the plane.
(b) An avalanche had pummeled the plane and entered through their makeshift barriers.
(c) The ceiling collapses.
(d) It snows heavily and enters the gaping hole.
2. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
(a) The SAR.
(b) The ARS.
(c) The RAS.
(d) The SRA.
3. Who is among the last to be found?
(a) Pedro Algorta and Javier Methol.
(b) Roy Harley and Liliana Methol.
(c) Liliana Methol. and Pancho Delgado.
(d) Numa Tarcatti and Eduardo Strauch.
4. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
(a) End the search.
(b) Begin a search.
(c) Continue on the same search.
(d) Change the focus of the search.
5. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
(a) They wanted to use up the meat that was closest to them.
(b) Their was no other food on the plane.
(c) Their food supply had been buried in the avalanche.
(d) They were afraid to go outside to the other bodies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
2. From what does Echavarren suffer?
3. What is Gustavo Nicolich's role during this tragedy?
4. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
5. When does summer begin in the Andes?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)