|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
(a) He uses his clairvoyant visions to find the plane.
(b) He uses his radio to shuttle information between the families and officials.
(c) He contacts the Air Force.
(d) He calls his friends in the United States.
2. How was a democratic state created?
(a) The Republican party president defeated the liberal party.
(b) The Democratic party president defeated the Republican party.
(c) The Blancos party president defeated the liberal party.
(d) The Colorado party president defeated the conservative party.
3. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
(a) A spy.
(b) A rescue worker.
(c) A clairvoyant.
(d) A rugby player.
4. When the men politely answer the reporters' questions, what do they do?
(a) They omit nothing.
(b) They give no real answers.
(c) They omit a few details.
(d) They give all the details.
5. The families oscillated between what?
(a) Having faith and having shaky faith.
(b) Giving up slightly and giving up completely.
(c) Holding onto hope and giving up.
(d) Believing there were some survivors and there were no survivors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the boys not kill the cow?
2. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
3. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
4. Why do the parents try to locate a peasant miner?
5. How had Numa Tarcatti and Pancho Delgado survived under the snow?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)