|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What slowly replaced the local love of soccer?
2. From whom did Uruguay fight for its independence from its neighbors?
(a) Chile and Paraguay.
(b) Brazil and Paraguay.
(c) Argentina and Chile.
(d) Argentina and Brazil.
3. On what does the search focus?
(a) The pilot's comments about seeing Curico.
(b) The Chilean border.
(c) The path of the plane.
(d) The volcano of Tinguiririca.
4. Who found himself covered in snow?
(a) Roy Harley.
(b) Enrique Platero.
(c) Eduardo Strauch.
(d) Liliana Methol.
5. What is the lack of nutrients doing to the survivors' bodies?
(a) Shrinking their waistlines and wrinkling their skin.
(b) Making them delusional.
(c) Causing mass panic attacks.
(d) Killing them off one at a time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
2. What revolutionary group was born?
3. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
4. As a group, how are the survivors becoming?
5. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)