|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
2. What is done with the luggage?
(a) It is thrown into the plane.
(b) It is formed into the shape of a cross in the snow.
(c) It is left in the snow.
(d) It is used to create a wall over the gaping hole.
3. Canessa and Parrado remained at the Fairchild and attempted to do what?
(a) Make the cockpit radio functional.
(b) Fix the transistor radio.
(c) Make the plane functional.
(d) Move the cockpit toward the rest of the plane.
4. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
(b) Not surprised.
5. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
(a) Call each other.
(b) Arrive in Santiago.
(c) Arrive in Montevideo.
(d) Arrive in Quito.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
2. To what do the men return?
3. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
4. What does the miner's story confirm?
5. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)