|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
(a) More impatient with the lack of progress.
(b) Content with what is being done.
(c) Angry and hysterical.
(d) Depressed and hopeless.
2. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
(a) Begin their own search.
(b) Bring it to the attention of the Uruguayan Air Force.
(c) Share it with another clairvoyant.
(d) Ignore it.
3. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
(b) Not surprised.
4. Who entered first in the plane to sleep at night?
(a) Only the women.
(b) The injured and couples.
(c) A few men.
(d) The strongest men.
5. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
(a) A clairvoyant.
(b) A rescue worker.
(c) A spy.
(d) A rugby player.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ponce de Leon's radio utilized?
2. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
3. What animals noticed the survivors and dead bodies?
4. How had Numa Tarcatti and Pancho Delgado survived under the snow?
5. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)