|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
(a) Arrive in Santiago.
(b) Call each other.
(c) Arrive in Quito.
(d) Arrive in Montevideo.
2. How does Paez Vilar become known?
(a) As the foolish man searching for his lost son.
(b) As the only man to go looking for his son.
(c) As the man who has lost his mind.
(d) As an intelligent man.
3. Why has Roy been living off meager rations?
(a) He does not want to eat.
(b) He cannot keep food down.
(c) He is not feeling well.
(d) He was not one of the chosen expeditionaries.
4. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
(a) Share it with another clairvoyant.
(b) Ignore it.
(c) Begin their own search.
(d) Bring it to the attention of the Uruguayan Air Force.
5. What animals noticed the survivors and dead bodies?
(a) The rats.
(b) The bears.
(c) The eagles.
(d) The condors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
2. The families oscillated between what?
3. Why do tensions rise?
4. What does a combination of severe cold and high altitude cause?
5. To what do the men return?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)