|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do tensions rise?
(a) The survivors are tired of one another.
(b) The survivors are all dying.
(c) The survivors do not want to go on.
(d) The radio is not an easy task and various survivors have different views on rationing food and productivity.
2. Who entered first in the plane to sleep at night?
(a) A few men.
(b) The injured and couples.
(c) The strongest men.
(d) Only the women.
3. How does Paez Vilar become known?
(a) As the man who has lost his mind.
(b) As the foolish man searching for his lost son.
(c) As an intelligent man.
(d) As the only man to go looking for his son.
4. What is Canessa's opinion about hiking?
(a) They should leave quickly.
(b) They should hike out of the mountains.
(c) They should not risk their lives hiking again unless all their other options have been exhausted.
(d) He should hike alone back to the Fairchild.
5. What do the survivors do to get fresh air into the plane?
(a) They break off the roof.
(b) They use the oxygen tanks.
(c) They go out the back of the plane.
(d) They used a metal rod to puncture the snow outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a combination of severe cold and high altitude cause?
2. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
3. What is the only way to improve visibility?
4. Where is a cross discovered?
5. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)