|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
(a) Everyone survived.
(b) There are no survivors.
(c) Only two survived the crash.
(d) There are survivors.
2. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
(c) Not surprised.
3. What is done with the luggage?
(a) It is formed into the shape of a cross in the snow.
(b) It is thrown into the plane.
(c) It is left in the snow.
(d) It is used to create a wall over the gaping hole.
4. Who spurred on the expedition team so they could make it back to the Fairchild?
5. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
(a) He contacts the Air Force.
(b) He uses his radio to shuttle information between the families and officials.
(c) He calls his friends in the United States.
(d) He uses his clairvoyant visions to find the plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
2. Who took turns sleeping in the exposed area near the opening?
3. Why do tensions rise?
4. When do the four return to the Fairchild?
5. What arrives on December 12th?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)