|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many more victims had been claimed by this snow?
2. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
(a) Begin their own search.
(b) Share it with another clairvoyant.
(c) Ignore it.
(d) Bring it to the attention of the Uruguayan Air Force.
3. The excitement of the cross was akin to what for the survivors?
(a) An emotional roller coaster.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A car crash.
(d) A waterfall.
4. Who is among the last to be found?
(a) Pedro Algorta and Javier Methol.
(b) Roy Harley and Liliana Methol.
(c) Numa Tarcatti and Eduardo Strauch.
(d) Liliana Methol. and Pancho Delgado.
5. To what do the men return?
(b) Their hike out of the mountains.
(c) The squalor they had been living in.
(d) A feeling of home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems too good to be true?
2. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
3. The radio team heard news that the search would be resumed by the Uruguayan Air Force. What does this information bring?
4. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
5. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)