|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The families oscillated between what?
(a) Believing there were some survivors and there were no survivors.
(b) Holding onto hope and giving up.
(c) Giving up slightly and giving up completely.
(d) Having faith and having shaky faith.
2. What arrives on December 12th?
(a) The location of the Fairchild.
(b) Funding for the search for the survivors.
(c) Gifts for the survivors.
(d) A C-47 plane promised by the Uruguayan Air Force.
3. When does summer begin in the Andes?
(a) January 15th.
(b) November 15th.
(c) December 15th.
(d) June 15th.
4. Why has Roy been living off meager rations?
(a) He was not one of the chosen expeditionaries.
(b) He does not want to eat.
(c) He is not feeling well.
(d) He cannot keep food down.
5. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
(a) They were afraid to go outside to the other bodies.
(b) Their was no other food on the plane.
(c) Their food supply had been buried in the avalanche.
(d) They wanted to use up the meat that was closest to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is discovered back at the Fairchild?
2. The following day, after reviewing all available information, what do the commanders do?
3. What are the Chilean military police called?
4. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
5. When do the four return to the Fairchild?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)