|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a combination of severe cold and high altitude cause?
(a) The destruction of the C-47.
(b) The C-47's delay.
(c) A cancellation of the search.
(d) Sickness in the rescue workers.
2. Who found himself covered in snow?
(a) Liliana Methol.
(b) Eduardo Strauch.
(c) Roy Harley.
(d) Enrique Platero.
3. When do the four return to the Fairchild?
(a) When it becomes apparent that no amount of tinkering could produce a working two-way radio.
(b) When they become hungry.
(c) When an avalanche buries the tail of the plane.
(d) When they decide to take the luggage back to the plane.
4. To what do the men return?
(a) A feeling of home.
(b) Their hike out of the mountains.
(d) The squalor they had been living in.
5. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
(a) There are no survivors.
(b) Only two survived the crash.
(c) Everyone survived.
(d) There are survivors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Was the information from Ponce de Leon accurate?
2. What is done with the luggage?
3. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
4. What seems too good to be true?
5. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)