|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does the search focus?
(a) The Chilean border.
(b) The volcano of Tinguiririca.
(c) The path of the plane.
(d) The pilot's comments about seeing Curico.
2. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
(a) It gives them a sense of peace.
(b) It encourages them.
(c) It gives them hope.
(d) It keeps them updated and connected to the search.
3. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
(a) It ends it completely.
(b) It pushes it back from February to March.
(c) It causes it to begin early.
(d) It pushes it back from January to February.
4. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
(a) Arrive in Santiago.
(b) Arrive in Quito.
(c) Arrive in Montevideo.
(d) Call each other.
5. Who is among the last to be found?
(a) Numa Tarcatti and Eduardo Strauch.
(b) Roy Harley and Liliana Methol.
(c) Pedro Algorta and Javier Methol.
(d) Liliana Methol. and Pancho Delgado.
Short Answer Questions
1. The radio team heard news that the search would be resumed by the Uruguayan Air Force. What does this information bring?
2. How is Ponce de Leon's radio utilized?
3. Why has Roy been living off meager rations?
4. What is done with the luggage?
5. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)