|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had snow entered the plane?
(a) The ceiling collapses.
(b) It snows heavily and enters the gaping hole.
(c) The men had brought it into the plane.
(d) An avalanche had pummeled the plane and entered through their makeshift barriers.
2. What does the army commander, Colonel Morel, agree to do?
(a) End the search.
(b) Send a patrol to the area where the footprints were reported.
(c) Contact other neighboring countries for support.
(d) Find the plane.
3. Who took turns sleeping in the exposed area near the opening?
(a) The couples.
(b) The strongest among the survivors.
(c) The weak and sick.
(d) The injured.
4. Where is a cross discovered?
(a) Santa Helena mountain.
(b) Santa Maria mountain.
(c) Santa Elena mountain.
(d) Santa Lucia mountain.
5. To where do the families turn their focus?
(a) The area around the volcano and lake.
(b) The area around the top of Mount Helena.
(c) An area near Santiago.
(d) The area around Quito.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is done with the luggage?
2. What is discovered back at the Fairchild?
3. The excitement of the cross was akin to what for the survivors?
4. Canessa and Parrado remained at the Fairchild and attempted to do what?
5. To what do the men return?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)