|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Parrado, Turcatti, and Canessa selected for the next expedition?
(a) They are the most mentally and physically fit.
(b) They are the most excited about returning home.
(c) They have training as Andinists.
(d) They are the weakest.
2. Why are they forced to eat the bodies that had recently died and remained in the cabin?
(a) They wanted to use up the meat that was closest to them.
(b) They were afraid to go outside to the other bodies.
(c) Their was no other food on the plane.
(d) Their food supply had been buried in the avalanche.
3. Why do tensions rise?
(a) The survivors are all dying.
(b) The survivors do not want to go on.
(c) The radio is not an easy task and various survivors have different views on rationing food and productivity.
(d) The survivors are tired of one another.
4. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
(a) Begin their own search.
(b) Bring it to the attention of the Uruguayan Air Force.
(c) Share it with another clairvoyant.
(d) Ignore it.
5. What is Canessa's opinion about hiking?
(a) They should leave quickly.
(b) They should hike out of the mountains.
(c) He should hike alone back to the Fairchild.
(d) They should not risk their lives hiking again unless all their other options have been exhausted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the newspapers do with the news of this cross?
2. What is done with the luggage?
3. What seems too good to be true?
4. Who entered first in the plane to sleep at night?
5. The families oscillated between what?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)