|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
(a) The Tanguray, Sosolita, and Palma mountains.
(b) The Tinguiririca, Sosneado and Palomo mountains.
(c) The Tunguera, Salsa, and Palmera mountains.
(d) The Tingey, Sonora, and Panama mountains.
2. What animals noticed the survivors and dead bodies?
(a) The eagles.
(b) The condors.
(c) The rats.
(d) The bears.
3. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
4. Who is among the last to be found?
(a) Numa Tarcatti and Eduardo Strauch.
(b) Liliana Methol. and Pancho Delgado.
(c) Roy Harley and Liliana Methol.
(d) Pedro Algorta and Javier Methol.
5. Why has Roy been living off meager rations?
(a) He cannot keep food down.
(b) He was not one of the chosen expeditionaries.
(c) He does not want to eat.
(d) He is not feeling well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do tensions rise?
2. Who spurred on the expedition team so they could make it back to the Fairchild?
3. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
4. What is discovered back at the Fairchild?
5. On what does the search focus?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)