|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vizintin discover?
(a) The cockpit radio will work.
(b) The plane may still be functional.
(c) The cockpit radio will no longer work.
(d) A material in the tail's heating system that would make a great insulator from the cold should the radio not work and they were forced to resume the hike.
2. What mountains does the refined search area surround?
(a) The Tinguiririca, Sosneado and Palomo mountains.
(b) The Tanguray, Sosolita, and Palma mountains.
(c) The Tunguera, Salsa, and Palmera mountains.
(d) The Tingey, Sonora, and Panama mountains.
3. Who is among the last to be found?
(a) Roy Harley and Liliana Methol.
(b) Numa Tarcatti and Eduardo Strauch.
(c) Liliana Methol. and Pancho Delgado.
(d) Pedro Algorta and Javier Methol.
4. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
(a) Share it with another clairvoyant.
(b) Bring it to the attention of the Uruguayan Air Force.
(c) Ignore it.
(d) Begin their own search.
5. How is Ponce de Leon's radio utilized?
(a) To find the hikers.
(b) To make necessary arrangements for the parents and the planes.
(c) To contact the president of Uruguay.
(d) To contact the survivors.
Short Answer Questions
1. The families oscillated between what?
2. Where is a cross discovered?
3. Who found himself covered in snow?
4. How does what Ponce de Leon offers help the families?
5. What animals noticed the survivors and dead bodies?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)