|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many more victims had been claimed by this snow?
2. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
3. What do the concerned and confused family members begin to do?
(a) Arrive in Montevideo.
(b) Arrive in Santiago.
(c) Call each other.
(d) Arrive in Quito.
4. Canessa and Parrado remained at the Fairchild and attempted to do what?
(a) Fix the transistor radio.
(b) Make the cockpit radio functional.
(c) Make the plane functional.
(d) Move the cockpit toward the rest of the plane.
5. What is done with the luggage?
(a) It is left in the snow.
(b) It is thrown into the plane.
(c) It is used to create a wall over the gaping hole.
(d) It is formed into the shape of a cross in the snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. How had Numa Tarcatti and Pancho Delgado survived under the snow?
2. Why are Parrado, Turcatti, and Canessa selected for the next expedition?
3. What arrives on December 12th?
4. Who is contacted when the air traffic control service lost contact with the Fairchild?
5. The families oscillated between what?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)