Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ponce de Leon help the families?
(a) He uses his clairvoyant visions to find the plane.
(b) He uses his radio to shuttle information between the families and officials.
(c) He calls his friends in the United States.
(d) He contacts the Air Force.
2. On what does the search focus?
(a) The volcano of Tinguiririca.
(b) The pilot's comments about seeing Curico.
(c) The path of the plane.
(d) The Chilean border.
3. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
(a) A spy.
(b) A rescue worker.
(c) A clairvoyant.
(d) A rugby player.
4. How is Ponce de Leon's radio utilized?
(a) To make necessary arrangements for the parents and the planes.
(b) To contact the survivors.
(c) To find the hikers.
(d) To contact the president of Uruguay.
5. Who spurred on the expedition team so they could make it back to the Fairchild?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what do the men return?
2. Even if the plane is not buried in snow, why would it still be hard to see?
3. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
4. Who took turns sleeping in the exposed area near the opening?
5. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)