|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far are Canessa and Parrado from the nearest town called San Fernando?
(a) A one day ride.
(b) A two day ride.
(c) A one hour drive.
(d) A fifteen minute walk.
2. How soon do Canessa and Parrado awake after a rest?
(a) One hour.
(b) Just a few hours.
(c) Many hours.
(d) Two hours.
3. How do the survivors feel when Vizintin comes sliding back to camp?
4. Why are the survivors looking for more bodies?
(a) They want to start burying the bodies.
(b) They miss their friends.
(c) Their meat source is getting low.
(d) They want to find all of the bodies.
5. Who do the helicopters carry?
(a) The action group's commander, mechanics, a nurse, a medical orderly, a doctor, and members of the Andean Rescue Corps.
(b) The action groups' commander.
(c) A group of doctors.
(d) The families.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many carabineers arrived and asked for directions to the plane?
2. Why is Fito reluctant to use one of the bodies?
3. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
4. What does the next morning bring?
5. What do the others do, while Canessa and Parrado are hiking?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)