|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the carabineers prepared to retrieve survivors?
(a) By foot.
(b) By boat.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) By plane.
2. When the men politely answer the reporters' questions, what do they do?
(a) They omit nothing.
(b) They give all the details.
(c) They omit a few details.
(d) They give no real answers.
3. What do the survivors hear intermittently?
(d) Sounds of planes.
4. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
(a) When the parents threaten to sue.
(b) When they find new evidence.
(c) When they receive financial support from the parents.
(d) When the government pushes them to begin a search.
5. Whose body is placed on reserve?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Fito reluctant to use one of the bodies?
2. What does the transistor radio say has been found?
3. What do the others do, while Canessa and Parrado are hiking?
4. How far are Canessa and Parrado from the nearest town called San Fernando?
5. How do the survivors feel when Vizintin comes sliding back to camp?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)