|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it dangerous to fly midday in the Andes?
(a) Because of the ice.
(b) Because of the snow storms.
(c) Because of wind patterns.
(d) Because of the lightning.
2. How do the survivors feel when Vizintin comes sliding back to camp?
3. When the men politely answer the reporters' questions, what do they do?
(a) They omit a few details.
(b) They give no real answers.
(c) They omit nothing.
(d) They give all the details.
4. Why are the survivors looking for more bodies?
(a) Their meat source is getting low.
(b) They miss their friends.
(c) They want to find all of the bodies.
(d) They want to start burying the bodies.
5. With what are Armando and Enrique happy to supply the hikers?
(a) More food and pleasant conversation.
(b) Food and shelter.
(c) Blankets and medicine.
(d) Stories and firewood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had geophysicists created?
2. How far are Canessa and Parrado from the nearest town called San Fernando?
3. What do the others do, while Canessa and Parrado are hiking?
4. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
5. Why is Fito reluctant to use one of the bodies?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)