|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the transistor radio say has been found?
(a) A cross in the snow.
(b) A plane.
(c) A geological site.
2. With what are Armando and Enrique happy to supply the hikers?
(a) Food and shelter.
(b) Blankets and medicine.
(c) Stories and firewood.
(d) More food and pleasant conversation.
3. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
(a) Share it with another clairvoyant.
(b) Begin their own search.
(c) Bring it to the attention of the Uruguayan Air Force.
(d) Ignore it.
4. How many carabineers arrived and asked for directions to the plane?
5. What do the others do, while Canessa and Parrado are hiking?
(a) Try to stay alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Fito reluctant to use one of the bodies?
2. For how long did the survivors watch the hikers' progress?
3. Whose body is placed on reserve?
4. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
5. Why are the survivors looking for more bodies?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)