|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
(a) The pilot had flown too close the mountains and crashed.
(b) There are no survivors.
(c) The copilot, not the pilot, had been flying the plane when one of its engines broke down.
(d) Only a couple of men survive.
2. What had geophysicists created?
(a) A substation.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) An avalanche.
(d) A cross as part of a geology experiment.
3. Why is Fito reluctant to use one of the bodies?
(a) It is the body of his brother, Guido.
(b) It is the body of his teammate, Eduardo.
(c) It is the body of his cousin, Daniel.
(d) It is the body of his best friend, Jesus.
4. How does Paez Vilar become known?
(a) As an intelligent man.
(b) As the man who has lost his mind.
(c) As the foolish man searching for his lost son.
(d) As the only man to go looking for his son.
5. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the men politely answer the reporters' questions, what do they do?
2. How do the survivors feel when Vizintin comes sliding back to camp?
3. The helicopters climbed how many feet before reaching the summit and moving down the opposite side?
4. What do the others do, while Canessa and Parrado are hiking?
5. How close is it to Christmas?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)