|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
(a) Content with what is being done.
(b) More impatient with the lack of progress.
(c) Depressed and hopeless.
(d) Angry and hysterical.
2. How many carabineers arrived and asked for directions to the plane?
3. The helicopters climbed how many feet before reaching the summit and moving down the opposite side?
(a) 12,500 feet.
(b) 11,500 feet.
(c) 13,500 feet.
(d) 10,500 feet.
4. What does the next morning bring?
(a) A blizzard.
(b) A thunderstorm.
(c) A fog bank.
(d) An avalanche.
5. Why are Canessa and Parrado nervous?
(a) Something will go wrong.
(b) Their friends will not make it through the night.
(c) They want the news to travel faster for the sake of their friends still stranded on the Fairchild.
(d) They are worried the news will not get to the plane in time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the survivors believe this find to be?
2. How do the survivors feel when Vizintin comes sliding back to camp?
3. With what are Armando and Enrique happy to supply the hikers?
4. Whose body is placed on reserve?
5. When the survivors hear rumbling, what do they believe it is?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)