|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the survivors hear intermittently?
(c) Sounds of planes.
2. How are the carabineers prepared to retrieve survivors?
(a) By boat.
(b) By helicopter.
(c) By plane.
(d) By foot.
3. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
(a) Only a couple of men survive.
(b) There are no survivors.
(c) The pilot had flown too close the mountains and crashed.
(d) The copilot, not the pilot, had been flying the plane when one of its engines broke down.
4. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
(a) When the government pushes them to begin a search.
(b) When they find new evidence.
(c) When the parents threaten to sue.
(d) When they receive financial support from the parents.
5. What does the transistor radio say has been found?
(a) A cross in the snow.
(b) A plane.
(d) A geological site.
Short Answer Questions
1. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
2. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
3. What do the survivors believe this find to be?
4. Why are the survivors looking for more bodies?
5. What had geophysicists created?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)