|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the helicopters carry?
(a) The action group's commander, mechanics, a nurse, a medical orderly, a doctor, and members of the Andean Rescue Corps.
(b) The action groups' commander.
(c) A group of doctors.
(d) The families.
2. How do the men go to bed feeling?
(a) Nervous about seeing their families.
(b) Excited at the prospect of a helicopter's arrival in the morning.
(c) Frustrated that they cannot leave now.
(d) Worried about their friends still in the plane.
3. What does the transistor radio say has been found?
(b) A geological site.
(c) A plane.
(d) A cross in the snow.
4. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
(c) Not surprised.
5. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
(a) He talks to a water diviner.
(b) He mounts his own search.
(c) He contacts a clairvoyant.
(d) He calls his friends in the United States for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
2. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
3. How close is it to Christmas?
4. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
5. For how long did the survivors watch the hikers' progress?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)