|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How close is it to Christmas?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) One month.
(d) One day.
2. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
(a) Angry and hysterical.
(b) More impatient with the lack of progress.
(c) Depressed and hopeless.
(d) Content with what is being done.
3. Who do the helicopters carry?
(a) A group of doctors.
(b) The action groups' commander.
(c) The families.
(d) The action group's commander, mechanics, a nurse, a medical orderly, a doctor, and members of the Andean Rescue Corps.
4. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
(a) The pilot had flown too close the mountains and crashed.
(b) Only a couple of men survive.
(c) There are no survivors.
(d) The copilot, not the pilot, had been flying the plane when one of its engines broke down.
5. What does the next morning bring?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(b) A fog bank.
(c) A blizzard.
(d) An avalanche.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Fito reluctant to use one of the bodies?
2. When the men politely answer the reporters' questions, what do they do?
3. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
4. How do the men go to bed feeling?
5. The helicopters climbed how many feet before reaching the summit and moving down the opposite side?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)