|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
(a) Only a couple of men survive.
(b) There are no survivors.
(c) The copilot, not the pilot, had been flying the plane when one of its engines broke down.
(d) The pilot had flown too close the mountains and crashed.
2. How many carabineers arrived and asked for directions to the plane?
3. What does the transistor radio say has been found?
(a) A cross in the snow.
(b) A geological site.
(d) A plane.
4. What does the next morning bring?
(a) A blizzard.
(b) A thunderstorm.
(c) An avalanche.
(d) A fog bank.
5. Why is Fito reluctant to use one of the bodies?
(a) It is the body of his best friend, Jesus.
(b) It is the body of his brother, Guido.
(c) It is the body of his teammate, Eduardo.
(d) It is the body of his cousin, Daniel.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the men politely answer the reporters' questions, what do they do?
2. How are the carabineers prepared to retrieve survivors?
3. Who do the helicopters carry?
4. Why are Canessa and Parrado nervous?
5. How does Paez Vilar become known?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)