|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men go to bed feeling?
(a) Nervous about seeing their families.
(b) Frustrated that they cannot leave now.
(c) Worried about their friends still in the plane.
(d) Excited at the prospect of a helicopter's arrival in the morning.
2. The helicopters climbed how many feet before reaching the summit and moving down the opposite side?
(a) 12,500 feet.
(b) 13,500 feet.
(c) 10,500 feet.
(d) 11,500 feet.
3. Why are Canessa and Parrado nervous?
(a) Their friends will not make it through the night.
(b) They are worried the news will not get to the plane in time.
(c) They want the news to travel faster for the sake of their friends still stranded on the Fairchild.
(d) Something will go wrong.
4. How do the survivors feel when Vizintin comes sliding back to camp?
5. What do the survivors hear intermittently?
(b) Sounds of planes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
2. How soon do Canessa and Parrado awake after a rest?
3. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
4. Why are the survivors looking for more bodies?
5. How far are Canessa and Parrado from the nearest town called San Fernando?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)