|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
(a) A clairvoyant.
(b) A rugby player.
(c) A rescue worker.
(d) A spy.
2. How does Paez Vilar become known?
(a) As the man who has lost his mind.
(b) As the only man to go looking for his son.
(c) As the foolish man searching for his lost son.
(d) As an intelligent man.
3. How close is it to Christmas?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
4. What do the others do, while Canessa and Parrado are hiking?
(a) Try to stay alive.
5. What does the transistor radio say has been found?
(a) A geological site.
(b) A cross in the snow.
(c) A plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the survivors feel when Vizintin comes sliding back to camp?
2. Why is it dangerous to fly midday in the Andes?
3. The helicopters climbed how many feet before reaching the summit and moving down the opposite side?
4. Whose body is placed on reserve?
5. How far are Canessa and Parrado from the nearest town called San Fernando?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)