|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How soon do Canessa and Parrado awake after a rest?
(a) One hour.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Just a few hours.
(d) Many hours.
2. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
(a) Ignore it.
(b) Begin their own search.
(c) Share it with another clairvoyant.
(d) Bring it to the attention of the Uruguayan Air Force.
3. Why are the survivors looking for more bodies?
(a) They want to find all of the bodies.
(b) They miss their friends.
(c) They want to start burying the bodies.
(d) Their meat source is getting low.
4. What does the transistor radio say has been found?
(a) A cross in the snow.
(b) A geological site.
(c) A plane.
5. How do the men go to bed feeling?
(a) Worried about their friends still in the plane.
(b) Nervous about seeing their families.
(c) Frustrated that they cannot leave now.
(d) Excited at the prospect of a helicopter's arrival in the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
2. What does the next morning bring?
3. Who do the helicopters carry?
4. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
5. Why are Canessa and Parrado nervous?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)