|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had geophysicists created?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) An avalanche.
(c) A cross as part of a geology experiment.
(d) A substation.
2. What do the others do, while Canessa and Parrado are hiking?
(c) Try to stay alive.
3. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
(a) They refuse the parents' petition.
(b) They consider the petition.
(c) They agree to the parents' petition.
(d) They ignore the parents completely.
4. What does the transistor radio say has been found?
(b) A cross in the snow.
(c) A plane.
(d) A geological site.
5. Why is it dangerous to fly midday in the Andes?
(a) Because of wind patterns.
(b) Because of the lightning.
(c) Because of the snow storms.
(d) Because of the ice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the survivors feel when Vizintin comes sliding back to camp?
2. When the survivors hear rumbling, what do they believe it is?
3. For how long did the survivors watch the hikers' progress?
4. Whose body is placed on reserve?
5. What do the survivors hear intermittently?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)