|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many carabineers arrived and asked for directions to the plane?
2. How does Paez Vilar become known?
(a) As an intelligent man.
(b) As the man who has lost his mind.
(c) As the only man to go looking for his son.
(d) As the foolish man searching for his lost son.
3. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
(a) Begin their own search.
(b) Ignore it.
(c) Bring it to the attention of the Uruguayan Air Force.
(d) Share it with another clairvoyant.
4. How far are Canessa and Parrado from the nearest town called San Fernando?
(a) A one day ride.
(b) A one hour drive.
(c) A fifteen minute walk.
(d) A two day ride.
5. What do the survivors hear intermittently?
(b) Sounds of planes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had geophysicists created?
2. How are the carabineers prepared to retrieve survivors?
3. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
4. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
5. Why are the survivors looking for more bodies?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)