|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the survivors believe this find to be?
(a) Their plane.
(b) Their men.
(c) The geophysicists' cross.
(d) Their cross made of luggage.
2. Whose body is placed on reserve?
3. What do the survivors hear intermittently?
(a) Sounds of planes.
4. With what are Armando and Enrique happy to supply the hikers?
(a) Blankets and medicine.
(b) Food and shelter.
(c) More food and pleasant conversation.
(d) Stories and firewood.
5. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
(a) The copilot, not the pilot, had been flying the plane when one of its engines broke down.
(b) Only a couple of men survive.
(c) The pilot had flown too close the mountains and crashed.
(d) There are no survivors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How soon do Canessa and Parrado awake after a rest?
2. What had geophysicists created?
3. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
4. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
5. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)