|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the survivors hear intermittently?
(d) Sounds of planes.
2. Whose body is placed on reserve?
3. How close is it to Christmas?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) One month.
(d) One day.
4. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
(a) When the parents threaten to sue.
(b) When they find new evidence.
(c) When the government pushes them to begin a search.
(d) When they receive financial support from the parents.
5. How many carabineers arrived and asked for directions to the plane?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
2. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
3. Why are the survivors looking for more bodies?
4. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
5. When the men politely answer the reporters' questions, what do they do?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)