|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
2. What does the transistor radio say has been found?
(a) A geological site.
(c) A plane.
(d) A cross in the snow.
3. Whose body is placed on reserve?
4. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
(a) Content with what is being done.
(b) More impatient with the lack of progress.
(c) Depressed and hopeless.
(d) Angry and hysterical.
5. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
(a) Only two survived the crash.
(b) There are survivors.
(c) There are no survivors.
(d) Everyone survived.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the survivors hear rumbling, what do they believe it is?
2. Why are Canessa and Parrado nervous?
3. What do the survivors believe this find to be?
4. What had geophysicists created?
5. Why is it dangerous to fly midday in the Andes?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)