|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the transistor radio say has been found?
(b) A plane.
(c) A geological site.
(d) A cross in the snow.
2. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
(a) Only two survived the crash.
(b) There are no survivors.
(c) There are survivors.
(d) Everyone survived.
3. Why are Canessa and Parrado nervous?
(a) Their friends will not make it through the night.
(b) Something will go wrong.
(c) They are worried the news will not get to the plane in time.
(d) They want the news to travel faster for the sake of their friends still stranded on the Fairchild.
4. When the survivors hear rumbling, what do they believe it is?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A bear.
(c) Another avalanche.
(d) A rescue helicopter.
5. Whose body is placed on reserve?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
2. What does the next morning bring?
3. The helicopters climbed how many feet before reaching the summit and moving down the opposite side?
4. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
5. How are the carabineers prepared to retrieve survivors?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)