|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
(a) When the government pushes them to begin a search.
(b) When they find new evidence.
(c) When the parents threaten to sue.
(d) When they receive financial support from the parents.
2. How do the men go to bed feeling?
(a) Worried about their friends still in the plane.
(b) Excited at the prospect of a helicopter's arrival in the morning.
(c) Nervous about seeing their families.
(d) Frustrated that they cannot leave now.
3. Why are Canessa and Parrado nervous?
(a) They want the news to travel faster for the sake of their friends still stranded on the Fairchild.
(b) Their friends will not make it through the night.
(c) They are worried the news will not get to the plane in time.
(d) Something will go wrong.
4. As what is Gerard Croiset well known?
(a) A spy.
(b) A rugby player.
(c) A clairvoyant.
(d) A rescue worker.
5. Who do the helicopters carry?
(a) The families.
(b) The action group's commander, mechanics, a nurse, a medical orderly, a doctor, and members of the Andean Rescue Corps.
(c) A group of doctors.
(d) The action groups' commander.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the men politely answer the reporters' questions, what do they do?
2. For how long did the survivors watch the hikers' progress?
3. What does the next morning bring?
4. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
5. With what are Armando and Enrique happy to supply the hikers?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)