|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose body is placed on reserve?
2. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
(a) When the parents threaten to sue.
(b) When they find new evidence.
(c) When the government pushes them to begin a search.
(d) When they receive financial support from the parents.
3. Who do the helicopters carry?
(a) The action groups' commander.
(b) The families.
(c) The action group's commander, mechanics, a nurse, a medical orderly, a doctor, and members of the Andean Rescue Corps.
(d) A group of doctors.
4. How does Paez Vilar become known?
(a) As the only man to go looking for his son.
(b) As the man who has lost his mind.
(c) As the foolish man searching for his lost son.
(d) As an intelligent man.
5. How soon do Canessa and Parrado awake after a rest?
(a) One hour.
(b) Just a few hours.
(c) Many hours.
(d) Two hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the carabineers prepared to retrieve survivors?
2. How do the men go to bed feeling?
3. What do the survivors hear intermittently?
4. What does the record amount of snowfall in the Andes mountains do to the SAR's search?
5. What does the next morning bring?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)