|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the transistor radio say has been found?
(a) A geological site.
(c) A cross in the snow.
(d) A plane.
2. What do the survivors hear intermittently?
(a) Sounds of planes.
3. How far are Canessa and Parrado from the nearest town called San Fernando?
(a) A fifteen minute walk.
(b) A one hour drive.
(c) A two day ride.
(d) A one day ride.
4. Who do the helicopters carry?
(a) The action groups' commander.
(b) A group of doctors.
(c) The families.
(d) The action group's commander, mechanics, a nurse, a medical orderly, a doctor, and members of the Andean Rescue Corps.
5. Why are the survivors looking for more bodies?
(a) They want to find all of the bodies.
(b) They miss their friends.
(c) Their meat source is getting low.
(d) They want to start burying the bodies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news was the most important that Croiset Jr. gives?
2. How are the carabineers prepared to retrieve survivors?
3. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
4. Why is Fito reluctant to use one of the bodies?
5. How does Paez Vilar become known?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)