|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far are Canessa and Parrado from the nearest town called San Fernando?
(a) A one hour drive.
(b) A fifteen minute walk.
(c) A one day ride.
(d) A two day ride.
2. How many carabineers arrived and asked for directions to the plane?
3. What does the next morning bring?
(a) A blizzard.
(b) An avalanche.
(c) A fog bank.
(d) A thunderstorm.
4. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
(a) Bring it to the attention of the Uruguayan Air Force.
(b) Share it with another clairvoyant.
(c) Ignore it.
(d) Begin their own search.
5. Why is Fito reluctant to use one of the bodies?
(a) It is the body of his brother, Guido.
(b) It is the body of his best friend, Jesus.
(c) It is the body of his teammate, Eduardo.
(d) It is the body of his cousin, Daniel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
2. How close is it to Christmas?
3. How do the men go to bed feeling?
4. Why are the survivors looking for more bodies?
5. What do the survivors hear intermittently?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)