|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How soon do Canessa and Parrado awake after a rest?
(a) Many hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Just a few hours.
(d) Two hours.
2. Who do the helicopters carry?
(a) The action group's commander, mechanics, a nurse, a medical orderly, a doctor, and members of the Andean Rescue Corps.
(b) A group of doctors.
(c) The families.
(d) The action groups' commander.
3. Whose body is placed on reserve?
4. Why are Canessa and Parrado nervous?
(a) They are worried the news will not get to the plane in time.
(b) Their friends will not make it through the night.
(c) Something will go wrong.
(d) They want the news to travel faster for the sake of their friends still stranded on the Fairchild.
5. Why are the survivors looking for more bodies?
(a) Their meat source is getting low.
(b) They want to find all of the bodies.
(c) They miss their friends.
(d) They want to start burying the bodies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paez Vilaro do to find the lost rugby players?
2. What does the Air Force do to the parents?
3. When the men politely answer the reporters' questions, what do they do?
4. For how long did the survivors watch the hikers' progress?
5. What do the survivors believe this find to be?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)