|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long did the survivors watch the hikers' progress?
(a) They did not watch them.
(b) For as long as possible.
(c) For several minutes.
(d) For only a moment.
2. Why is Fito reluctant to use one of the bodies?
(a) It is the body of his cousin, Daniel.
(b) It is the body of his teammate, Eduardo.
(c) It is the body of his brother, Guido.
(d) It is the body of his best friend, Jesus.
3. What does the next morning bring?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(b) A blizzard.
(c) A fog bank.
(d) An avalanche.
4. What do the survivors hear intermittently?
(d) Sounds of planes.
5. How do the men go to bed feeling?
(a) Excited at the prospect of a helicopter's arrival in the morning.
(b) Frustrated that they cannot leave now.
(c) Nervous about seeing their families.
(d) Worried about their friends still in the plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far are Canessa and Parrado from the nearest town called San Fernando?
2. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
3. When the men politely answer the reporters' questions, what do they do?
4. Back in Montevideo, how are the women feeling?
5. What had geophysicists created?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)