|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the parents agree to do with this information?
(a) Ignore it.
(b) Bring it to the attention of the Uruguayan Air Force.
(c) Begin their own search.
(d) Share it with another clairvoyant.
2. How do the parents of the rugby players feel about the government calling off the search after so little effort?
(d) Not surprised.
3. How does Paez Vilar become known?
(a) As the man who has lost his mind.
(b) As the foolish man searching for his lost son.
(c) As the only man to go looking for his son.
(d) As an intelligent man.
4. The helicopters climbed how many feet before reaching the summit and moving down the opposite side?
(a) 13,500 feet.
(b) 12,500 feet.
(c) 11,500 feet.
(d) 10,500 feet.
5. When the survivors hear rumbling, what do they believe it is?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A bear.
(c) A rescue helicopter.
(d) Another avalanche.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Canessa and Parrado nervous?
2. While reviewing an aeronautical map of the area, how does Croiset Jr. feel?
3. When does the SAR send a few planes searching in a specified area?
4. What do the others do, while Canessa and Parrado are hiking?
5. Can airplanes be flown low in the mountain range?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)