Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the Poles having sympathy for the Jews?
2. What rumors began to circulate around Poland in March?
3. How are they eventually released?
4. Why does Alicia decide to hide the money she is giving Wujciu?
5. How does Alicia get them out of trouble with the border police?
Essay Topic 1
Compare the following relationships to one another:
-Alicia and her mother
-Alicia and Bella
- Alicia and Sophie
Essay Topic 2
Detail the lives of the Jurman family prior to the start of the war?
- What was their family life like?
- What was their status in the community?
- How did the children interact with one another?
Essay Topic 3
Many times throughout the book, Alicia exhibits her own selflessness.
- Give three examples of how Alicia puts others before herself.
- In each of these situations, how does Alicia but someone else's life before hers?
- How or why is she able to be so selfless?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)