|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was a villager cast out by his peers when he had an epileptic fit?
(a) They thought what he had was contagious.
(b) Everyone is actually very supportive of him.
(c) They thought he was posessed by demons.
(d) They thought he was a pervert.
2. What is the name of the town in which Alicia grows up?
(b) Moscow, Russian.
(c) Berlin, Germany.
(d) Buczacz, Poland.
3. Where was Alicia placed after being caught?
(a) Back into the Ghetto.
(b) She is forced to go to Siberia.
(c) On death march.
(d) In a camp.
4. When Moshe comes home, how does he appear?
(a) Happy and exicted.
(b) Sad and starved.
(c) Crazed and angry.
5. Who helps Alicia nurse her family back to health?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many brothers did Alicia have?
2. What did Jewish boys enjoy doing?
3. What do Zachary and Alicia begin trying to sell in this section?
4. Who does Alicia visit, asking about God and fate?
5. Where aren't Jews allowed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who help to nurse Alicia back to health after she escapes being sent on a death march?
2. Why is getting to Israel so difficult?
3. For her loyalty and bravery, how is Alicia rewarded?
4. How did Alicia's uncle's attempt to reach out to her, show his desire to rebuild his life?
5. What happens on what would be Alicia's final transport?
6. What adventures does Alicia have while traveling to Chernovtsy.
7. While hanging out with her new friends, what happens to Alicia?
8. In this section, what does it seem like many of the Poles want?
9. What hopeful news about the resistance does Alicia hear?
10. How does Alicia try to help herself, her mother, and others?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)