|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-Epilogue: School in Belgium; Coming Home; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where aren't Jews allowed?
(a) In certain streets and nieghborhoods.
(b) In churches.
(c) At public gatherings.
(d) In gardens.
2. What is Alicia struck by while she recovers?
(a) The beautiful scenery.
(b) The freedom to go anywhere she wants.
(c) Her inability to get better quickly.
(d) She cannot decide what to do with her life.
3. How are they eventually released?
(a) Bronia's brother collects 40,000 rubles for their release.
(b) A Ukrainian organization takes up their cause and gets them released.
(c) They bribe the Ukrainian officials into releasing them.
(d) Because the prison is liberated.
4. What does this name mean?
5. What was the name of her uncle's departing boat?
(a) USS Liberty.
(b) GB Transit.
(c) RS Liberty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alicia's family have time to do?
2. Because of what happens to his sister, what does Zach wish to do?
3. Who helps Alicia nurse her family back to health?
4. Where was the Brecha headquarter?
5. While Alicia decides to go to Austria and Belgium, what is the final destination she has in mind?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)