|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-23: Lodz; The Badgastein DP Camp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What takes Alicia to a United Nations Hospital?
(b) She begins having seizures.
2. What must the family now do to survive?
(a) Alicia's mother works as a servant in a Polish home.
(b) Move from shelter to shelter.
(c) Haggle and sell whatever they can find.
(d) Send all the children to work.
3. Where aren't Jews allowed?
(a) In gardens.
(b) In certain streets and nieghborhoods.
(c) At public gatherings.
(d) In churches.
4. Where does Alicia end up at the end of the chapter?
(a) In a Ukrainian wheat field.
(b) She has passed out in the forest.
(c) She has been carried to Germany.
(d) She is forced to stay in the concentration camp.
5. In Chernovtsy, who does Alicia reunite with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jewish boys enjoy doing?
2. Why is Alicia accidentally taken to a concentration camp?
3. Where was the Brecha headquarter?
4. How many brothers did Alicia have?
5. Where were people who committed unnamed crimes sent?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)