|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18: Return to Buczacz.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the camp, what are the prisoners fed?
(a) They are not fed at all.
(b) Decent food.
(c) Water tainted with typhoid.
(d) Left overs from farm animals.
2. So far, how many brothers have been lost?
(a) 3 brothers.
(b) 1 brother.
(c) None of her brothers have been killed.
(d) 2 brothers.
3. Why did the family go without food for periods of time?
(a) So they could send food to Bunio.
(b) So the youngest child could eat.
(c) So they could trade it to sell.
(d) So that Alicia's mother's family could have food.
4. Who does Alicia visit, asking about God and fate?
(a) Her great aunt.
(b) Her best friend's father.
(c) The ghetto's oldest living resident.
(d) The Jewish leader of the community.
5. What must she admit to the Ukrainians who find her hide out?
(a) She is hiding other Jews.
(b) She is Jewish.
(c) She has stolen a lot of food from them.
(d) She is not Ukrainian.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 13, how are Alicia and her mother able to gain shelter from?
2. What keeps Alicia's mother from going to the market to sell?
3. Once Alicia is allowed to return to Buczacz, what is her health like?
4. How does Alicia disguise herself as a worker?
5. How does Alicia obtain food and winter clothes?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)