|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7: My First Escape; My Brother Bunio, Guralis and Radishes, The First.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Alicia enjoy telling?
(a) A Jewish wise tale.
(b) The story of her family.
(c) The three little pigs.
(d) The story of Little Red Riding Hood.
2. Where did Alicia and her family hide when the Nazis come to the ghetto in chapter 7?
(a) In a ravine in the woods.
(c) In a bunker.
(d) In a makeshift shelter beyond the back wall of the ghetto.
3. What language were children now forced to speak?
4. Why do the Germans soon arrive in Alicia's town?
(a) They are breaking the treaty with the Russians.
(b) They want to assist the Ukrainians in getting back at the Poles.
(c) The agreement with the Russians has ended.
(d) They want to take over Poland.
5. What was Buczacz perfect for?
(a) Starting a company.
(b) Raising a Jewish family.
(c) Meeting new people.
(d) Having a small community.
Short Answer Questions
1. What important event happens at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. How many brothers did Alicia have?
3. Where aren't Jews allowed?
4. Why wasn't Alicia's section of Poland invaded sooner?
5. Over time, what happens because of the occupation?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)