Alicia is forced to spend much of her early adolescence and teenage years running from the Nazis and protecting her family. Had she not been forced to endure this kind of life, how would Alicia spent most of her time as a young Jewish girl and woman in Poland?
Detail the lives of the Jurman family prior to the start of the war?
- What was their family life like?
- What was their status in the community?
- How did the children interact with one another?
- Describe Alicia's relationship with her brothers.
- As they begin to be killed in the war, how does Alicia mourn them?
- How is she able move past the deaths of all of her brothers in order to survive?
Alicia and her mother outlive all of the men in their family. How do they figure out a way to overcome...
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)