Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Alice go to Paris?
2. Where did the Steins go when they returned to America?
(a) New York
(b) Rhode Island
3. According to Stein Germans lack what ability?
(a) common sense
(b) intelligent thought
4. What was the name of the confectioner who made honey cakes and nut candies?
(a) Parisian Chocolat
5. What nationality flooded the rue de Fleurus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Gertrude going to travel to London in the summer?
2. Gertrude won an award for describing what object?
3. Which house guest was objected to by Helene?
4. Which of these items was not a feature at the Matisse house?
5. Alice's father said, "if you must do a thing do it _____________."
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)