|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the characters in the Dormouse’s story draw?
(a) Anything with the letter O.
(b) Anything with the letter R.
(c) Anything with the letter M.
(d) Anything with the letter S.
2. The Dormouse’s story is about whom?
(a) Three sisters.
(b) Three brothers.
(c) Three mothers.
(d) Three mice.
3. Whom does Alice tell about her adventures?
(b) Her nanny.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
4. What does Alice actually do next?
(a) Finds the Queen.
(b) Changes her size.
(c) Finds the garden.
(d) Goes home.
5. What happens after Alice fights with the characters?
(a) She kills them.
(b) She wins the fight.
(c) She leaves in anger.
(d) She wakes up.
Short Answer Questions
1. 1How tall does the King think Alice is?
2. What flowers are the gardeners painting?
3. What does her sister dream about?
4. What is the Duchess’s reaction to seeing Alice?
5. Who summons the witnesses?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Duchess react in the way she does to Alice?
2. What does Alice tell the Queen about the gardeners? Why is this significant?
3. What is a Mock Turtle? A Gryphon?
4. Why are the witnesses chosen?
5. What does the Duchess do that hurts Alice?
6. How does the Dormouse contribute to the tea party?
7. Why does the Mock Turtle sing?
8. What is happening to Alice during the trial?
9. What happens suddenly at the end of Chapter 10?
10. Why is the Mock Turtle different from other characters in the novel?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)