|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject did the Mock Turtle study that Alice did not?
2. What music do they have while they dance?
3. What flowers are the gardeners painting?
4. What fish does Alice know only from eating it?
5. What earlier character reappears in the Queen’s procession?
(a) The White Rabbit.
(b) The Dormouse.
(c) The Mouse.
(d) The March Hare.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is called as the second witness?
2. Where do the characters in the Dormouse’s story live?
3. What is the Queen’s opinion of Alice’s suggestion?
4. What makes Alice protest in the courtroom?
5. Whom does the Hatter recommend that Alice befriend?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the witnesses chosen?
2. What literary device do the Mock Turtle and the Gryphon use?
3. Why does the Duchess react in the way she does to Alice?
4. How does the letter ‘prove’ the Knave’s guilt?
5. What is the gardeners’ fate, according to the Queen? Does it come to pass?
6. What is the correct answer to the riddle?
7. What does the Duchess do that hurts Alice?
8. Why does the Duchess leave for the second time?
9. What is a Mock Turtle? A Gryphon?
10. What does Alice find after leaving the tea party?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)