|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Alice first meet at the ‘seaside’?
(a) A mouse.
(b) The Dormouse.
(c) The White Rabbit.
(d) The Dodo.
2. What does Alice find strange about the Cheshire Cat?
(a) His tail.
(b) His body.
(c) His grin.
(d) His neck.
3. Why does Alice decide to go where she goes next?
(a) She has already met a Hatter.
(b) She wants tea.
(c) She is scared of the Hatter.
(d) She loves rabbits.
4. Why does Alice leave the White Rabbit?
(a) Because she’s bored.
(b) To hide from him.
(c) To show him something.
(d) Because he tells her to.
5. What is the rabbit looking at when Alice first sees him?
(a) His gloves.
(c) His fan.
(d) His watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is the caterpillar?
2. What problem does Alice have with the caterpillar’s instructions?
3. What does the creature Alice meets at the seaside do when she mentions dogs?
4. What does Alice mistake for the sea?
5. What best describes the caterpillar’s tone?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Alice describe what she wants to the caterpillar?
2. Why might the Rabbit have mistaken Alice for somebody else?
3. How does the caterpillar help Alice?
4. How can Alice’s changes in size be read metaphorically?
5. How is the baby characterized in Chapter 6?
6. Who comes back after the others leave the seaside? Why?
7. Whose house does Alice see after talking with the caterpillar?
8. How does Alice think of her body changing size?
9. Why does the Mouse leave?
10. Who wins the Caucus Race?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)