|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alice go at the end of the story?
(a) To have her breakfast.
(b) To have her tea.
(c) Back to Wonderland.
(d) To the riverbank.
2. The Dormouse’s story is about whom?
(a) Three brothers.
(b) Three sisters.
(c) Three mothers.
(d) Three mice.
3. What makes Alice protest in the courtroom?
(a) The King's honor.
(b) The removal of the letter.
(c) The Queen’s injustice.
(d) The White Rabbit’s testimony.
4. What happens after Alice fights with the characters?
(a) She wins the fight.
(b) She kills them.
(c) She wakes up.
(d) She leaves in anger.
5. Whom does the King want executed?
(a) The Cheshire Cat.
(c) The Duchess.
(d) The Queen.
6. What does the Cook bring with her to the stand?
(a) Her soup.
(b) Her baby.
(c) A new dish.
7. How does Alice fix the jury?
(a) She puts them back.
(b) She calls them back.
(c) She doesn't.
(d) She wakes them up.
8. What does Alice have to do before she can enter the garden (once she finds it)?
(a) Find the Queen.
(b) Apologize to the Duchess.
(c) Change her size.
(d) Go home.
9. What do the characters in the Dormouse’s story eat?
(b) Mock turtle soup.
(c) Tea and cake.
(d) Mince pies.
10. How many gardeners are there?
11. What evidence does the King bring against the defendant?
(a) Alice’s book.
(b) The tarts.
(c) A slate.
(d) A letter.
12. What is unique about the gardeners?
(a) They are fish.
(b) They are spoons.
(c) They are birds.
(d) They are cards.
13. What does Alice play with the Queen?
14. What color were the flowers originally?
15. According to the Mock Turtle and the Gryphon, what would happen on the eleventh day of class?
(a) They had holidays.
(b) They had extra classes.
(c) Nothing special.
(d) They danced the Lobster Quadrille.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does her sister dream about?
2. What does the Queen ask Alice?
3. Who does Alice’s sister think will one day hear the story?
4. Who questions Alice?
5. How are the birds used in the Queen’s game?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)