|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Cook bring with her to the stand?
(a) Her baby.
(c) Her soup.
(d) A new dish.
2. How many jurors are there?
3. What crime does the King think the Hatter has committed?
4. Who is on trial?
(b) The Queen of Hearts.
(c) The King of Hearts.
(d) The Knave of Hearts.
5. What time is it at the March Hare’s party?
(a) 3 p.m.
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
6. Who does Alice sit next to at the trial?
(a) The Hatter.
(b) The Dormouse.
(c) The March Hare.
(d) The Cook.
7. Whom does Alice tell about her adventures?
(a) Her nanny.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
8. What did the Duchess do to the Queen?
(a) Boxed her ears.
(b) Scolded her.
(c) Yelled at her.
(d) Ignored her.
9. What does the Queen want to hear before the verdict?
(a) The White Rabbit’s opinion.
(b) Bill's opinion.
(c) Alice's execution.
(d) The sentence.
10. What does Alice want to do next?
(a) Find the garden.
(b) Find the Queen.
(c) Change her size.
(d) Go home.
11. Whom does the Hatter recommend that Alice befriend?
(c) The March Hare.
(d) The Dormouse.
12. What happens to the jury when Alice takes the stand?
(a) She knocks them over.
(b) They fall asleep.
(c) They leave the room.
13. Whom does the King want executed?
(a) The Cheshire Cat.
(b) The Duchess.
(c) The Queen.
14. What subject did the Mock Turtle study that Alice did not?
15. What happens after Alice fights with the characters?
(a) She wins the fight.
(b) She kills them.
(c) She leaves in anger.
(d) She wakes up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Alice to see the Mock Turtle?
2. Where did the Mock Turtle go to school?
3. What does the jury remind Alice of, as she takes the stand?
4. What is the problem with the Duchess’s reaction to Alice?
5. What does the Duchess look like?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)