|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice propose to solve the King’s problems?
(a) Searching for the Duchess.
(b) Forgetting about the Duchess.
(c) Killing the Duchess.
(d) Releasing the Duchess.
2. What does Alice actually do next?
(a) Changes her size.
(b) Finds the garden.
(c) Goes home.
(d) Finds the Queen.
3. What is the person being tried for?
(a) Boxing the Queen’s ears.
(b) Stealing tarts.
(c) Ignoring the King.
(d) Painting the Queen’s flowers.
4. What are the jurors holding?
5. What is unique about the gardeners?
(a) They are cards.
(b) They are spoons.
(c) They are fish.
(d) They are birds.
6. What has Alice done to make it difficult to befriend the person that the Hatter recommends?
(a) Ignored him.
(b) Been rude to him.
(c) Contradicted him.
(d) Beaten him.
7. How does Alice fix the jury?
(a) She wakes them up.
(b) She calls them back.
(c) She doesn't.
(d) She puts them back.
8. What do the characters in the Dormouse’s story draw?
(a) Anything with the letter S.
(b) Anything with the letter O.
(c) Anything with the letter M.
(d) Anything with the letter R.
9. Why does Alice think that subject was useless?
(a) Turtles are tone-deaf.
(b) Fish can't dance.
(c) b)They were at the bottom of the sea.
(d) No one speaks French.
10. How tall does the Queen think Alice is?
(a) Regular sized.
(b) Three inches high.
(c) Two miles high.
(d) One mile high.
11. What happens to Alice during the trial?
(a) Nothing unusual.
(b) She falls asleep.
(c) She gets smaller.
(d) She gets bigger.
12. 1How tall does the King think Alice is?
(a) One mile high.
(b) Three inches high.
(c) Regular sized.
(d) Two miles high.
13. What do the Gryphon and the Mock Turtle ask Alice to do after she finishes her story?
14. Where do the characters in the Dormouse’s story live?
(a) At the bottom of a well.
(b) Above a well.
(c) With a well in their basement.
(d) Next to a well.
15. Whom does the King want executed?
(a) The Duchess.
(b) The Cheshire Cat.
(c) The Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice have to do before she can enter the garden (once she finds it)?
2. What word that Alice doesn’t understand formed part of the Mock Turtle’s curriculum?
3. What crime does the King think the Hatter has committed?
4. What are the animals involved in the Queen’s game?
5. How are the birds used in the Queen’s game?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)