|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Mock Turtle and the Gryphon, what would happen on the eleventh day of class?
(a) Nothing special.
(b) They had holidays.
(c) They danced the Lobster Quadrille.
(d) They had extra classes.
2. What is the Queen’s opinion of Alice’s suggestion?
(a) She agrees.
(b) She disagrees.
(c) She ignores Alice.
(d) She doesn’t hear Alice.
3. Why does the King think this proves the Knave’s guilt?
(a) It is hideous.
(b) It is confusing.
(c) It is illegible.
(d) It is unsigned.
4. Who does Alice sit next to at the trial?
(a) The Hatter.
(b) The March Hare.
(c) The Cook.
(d) The Dormouse.
5. What do the characters in the Dormouse’s story draw?
(a) Anything with the letter S.
(b) Anything with the letter R.
(c) Anything with the letter O.
(d) Anything with the letter M.
6. What are the animals involved in the Queen’s game?
(a) Storks and moles.
(b) There are no animals involved.
(c) Flamingos and hedgehogs.
(d) Cranes and hamsters.
7. What did they do after the eleventh day of school?
(a) Had extra lessons.
(b) Danced the Lobster Quadrille.
(c) Alice never finds out.
(d) Started over again.
8. What has Alice done to make it difficult to befriend the person that the Hatter recommends?
(a) Beaten him.
(b) Contradicted him.
(c) Ignored him.
(d) Been rude to him.
9. What does the Queen ask Alice?
(a) When are we meeting?
(b) Where were you?
(c) What can I do for you?
(d) Who are you?
10. What does the Mock Turtle sing about?
(b) His teacher.
(c) The sea.
11. What is unique about the Hatter’s watch?
(a) It tells the year, and not the time.
(b) It tells the day, and not the time.
(c) It doesn't tell anything.
(d) It is two hours off.
12. Why is the Mock Turtle crying?
(a) He is lost.
(b) He misses his teacher.
(c) He is getting old.
(d) He used to be a real turtle.
13. Who questions Alice?
(a) The Queen.
(b) Bill the Lizard.
(c) The White Rabbit.
(d) The King.
14. Who announces the event in #132?
(b) The Gryphon.
(c) The White Rabbit.
(d) The Mock Turtle.
15. What does Alice find most difficult about the Queen’s game?
(a) The ball.
(b) The Queen.
(c) Her mallet (stick).
(d) The rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alice leave the party?
2. What did the Duchess do to the Queen?
3. Why does Alice think that subject was useless?
4. What does the Queen want to hear before the verdict?
5. What makes Alice protest in the courtroom?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)