|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it at the March Hare’s party?
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 3 p.m.
2. Who is called as the first witness?
(a) The March Hare.
(b) The Hatter.
(c) The Cook.
3. Why does everyone say Alice can’t join the party?
(a) She is too big.
(b) She is boring.
(c) She is too small.
(d) There is not enough room.
4. Where do the characters in the Dormouse’s story live?
(a) With a well in their basement.
(b) Above a well.
(c) At the bottom of a well.
(d) Next to a well.
5. What is the problem with the Duchess’s reaction to Alice?
(a) Alice is afraid of her.
(b) Alice is confused by her.
(c) Alice thinks she is rude.
(d) Alice thinks she is standing too close.
6. How tall does the Queen think Alice is?
(a) One mile high.
(b) Two miles high.
(c) Regular sized.
(d) Three inches high.
7. What happens to the people the Queen sentences to death?
(a) They are put in jail.
(b) They are killed.
(c) They are pardoned.
(d) The Duchess sets them free.
8. What are the jurors holding?
9. What happened to the time the students spent in school as the days went on?
(a) In increased.
(b) It stayed the same.
(c) They were confused about it.
(d) It decreased.
10. Why does the King think this proves the Knave’s guilt?
(a) It is hideous.
(b) It is unsigned.
(c) It is confusing.
(d) It is illegible.
11. What music do they have while they dance?
12. What are the jurors writing?
(a) Something about the Queen.
(b) Their names.
(d) Something about Alice.
13. What has Alice done to make it difficult to befriend the person that the Hatter recommends?
(a) Been rude to him.
(b) Contradicted him.
(c) Beaten him.
(d) Ignored him.
14. What color does the Queen want the flowers to be?
15. What do the characters turn into when Alice protests?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the gardeners?
2. How many jurors are there?
3. Who announces the event in #132?
4. What does Alice have to do before she can enter the garden (once she finds it)?
5. What dance do the Gryphon and the Mock Turtle show Alice?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)