|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alice go after seeing the White Rabbit?
(a) To his house.
(b) To the woods.
(c) Back home.
(d) To the garden.
2. Who is Alice with at the end of Chapter 3, on the bank of the sea?
(a) The Mouse.
(c) Her sister.
(d) All of the birds.
3. What is the rabbit looking at when Alice first sees him?
(b) His fan.
(c) His watch.
(d) His gloves.
4. What does the caterpillar repeatedly demand of Alice?
(a) Where do you want to go?
(b) Who are you?
(c) How may I help you?
(d) Who do you think you are?
5. Whom does Alice see in the trees?
(a) The cook.
(b) The Duchess.
(c) The Cheshire Cat.
(d) The baby.
6. What is written on the Rabbit’s door?
(b) Rabbit Hutch.
(c) Rabbit’s House.
(d) W. Rabbit.
7. How does Alice get ‘down’ from the trees?
(a) Drink Me Bottle.
(b) Eat Me cake.
(c) With the Rabbit's help.
8. For whom does the White Rabbit take Alice?
(a) The Couchess.
(b) His friend.
(c) The Queen.
(d) His housemaid.
9. What is the last thing Alice sees of the Cheshire Cat, the first time they meet?
(a) His tail.
(b) His neck.
(c) His grin.
(d) His body.
10. What animal does the Duchess’s footman resemble?
(a) A bird.
(b) A frog.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A fish.
11. What is the Rabbit’s solution to the problem in his house?
(a) Move houses.
(b) Ask Alice to come out.
(c) Burn it down.
(d) Clean it.
12. Why does Alice decide to go where she goes next?
(a) She loves rabbits.
(b) She wants tea.
(c) She is scared of the Hatter.
(d) She has already met a Hatter.
13. How tall is the caterpillar?
(a) Three inches.
(b) One foot.
(c) Three inches.
(d) Taller than one foot.
14. What is the caterpillar doing when Alice meets him?
(c) Talking to himself.
(d) Smoking a hookah.
15. Who does Alice think she might have become?
(b) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice think about on her way down the rabbit hole?
2. Why do the animals assemble on the bank?
3. What does Alice pick up while falling through the rabbit hole?
4. Who finally lets Alice in the door?
5. With whom does Alice argue on the bank?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)