|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What powers does the mushroom have?
(a) To change Alice’s color.
(b) To change Alice’s voice.
(c) To change Alice's mind.
(d) To change Alice’s size.
2. What might Alice be able to open?
(a) A jar.
(b) A regular door.
(c) A door behind a curtain.
(d) A gate.
3. Why is the Queen’s footman at the Duchess’s house?
(a) To invite the Duchess over for croquet.
(b) To lodge a complaint.
(c) To invite the Duchess over for soup.
(d) To invite the Duchess to tea.
4. How tall is the caterpillar?
(a) Three inches.
(b) Three inches.
(c) One foot.
(d) Taller than one foot.
5. What does Alice pick up while falling through the rabbit hole?
(a) A book.
(b) A bottle.
(c) An empty jar.
(d) A map.
6. What animal might the creature that Alice meets at the seaside like?
(a) A bird.
(c) A tabby cat.
(d) A labrador.
7. What does Alice have to do to go to the house she sees, after she comes down from the trees?
(a) Shrink just her neck.
(b) Shrink her whole body.
(c) Nothing; she stays the same.
8. What does the bird think Alice wants?
(a) To take her eggs.
(b) To feed her to Dinah.
(c) To eat it.
(d) To become friends.
9. What does the Rabbit drop?
(a) His lunch.
(b) His fan.
(c) His hat.
(d) His watch.
10. What effect does the cake have on Alice at first?
(a) Make her smaller.
(b) Make her bigger.
(c) Make her neck longer.
11. What is the Rabbit’s solution to the problem in his house?
(a) Burn it down.
(b) Ask Alice to come out.
(c) Clean it.
(d) Move houses.
12. Who tries to come up the chimney?
(a) The White Rabbit.
(b) Bill the lizard.
(c) A hedgehog.
13. What is the White Rabbit looking for?
(a) His watch.
(b) His hat.
(c) His cake and drink.
(d) His gloves and fan.
14. What animal does the Queen’s footman resemble?
(a) A frog.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A bird.
(d) A fish.
15. Why does Alice decide to go where she goes next?
(a) She wants tea.
(b) She has already met a Hatter.
(c) She is scared of the Hatter.
(d) She loves rabbits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Alice in the Rabbit’s bedroom?
2. What does Alice recite for the caterpillar?
3. Whose house does Alice see once she is back down from the trees?
4. Who finally lets Alice in the door?
5. Who awards Alice her prize?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)