|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many gardeners are there?
2. When did Alice last feel confident, according to what she tells the caterpillar?
(a) In the rabbit hole.
(b) At school.
(c) This morning.
(d) At the seaside.
3. Who is Alice with at the end of Chapter 3, on the bank of the sea?
(a) All of the birds.
(b) The Mouse.
(d) Her sister.
4. What does the Duchess look like?
5. What happens to the people the Queen sentences to death?
(a) The Duchess sets them free.
(b) They are pardoned.
(c) They are put in jail.
(d) They are killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice associate with the sea?
2. What happens to the jury when Alice takes the stand?
3. What does the Queen ask Alice?
4. Whose story does the mouse try to tell?
5. Who is called as the second witness?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)