|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the people the Queen sentences to death?
(a) They are put in jail.
(b) They are killed.
(c) The Duchess sets them free.
(d) They are pardoned.
2. Why does Alice leave the White Rabbit?
(a) Because he tells her to.
(b) To show him something.
(c) Because she’s bored.
(d) To hide from him.
3. Who asks the Queen to pardon Alice?
(a) The King.
(b) The Duchess.
(d) The White Rabbit.
4. What color does the Queen want the flowers to be?
5. What does the Queen ask Alice?
(a) When are we meeting?
(b) Who are you?
(c) Where were you?
(d) What can I do for you?
Short Answer Questions
1. What primarily distinguishes the Dormouse from the others in his group?
2. How many jurors are there?
3. How does Alice get the cakes at the White Rabbit’s house?
4. How does the White Rabbit address Alice?
5. What is the caterpillar sitting on?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)