|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does the baby eventually become?
(a) A pig.
(b) A tortoise.
(c) A cheshire cat.
(d) A mock turtle.
2. Who takes the baby from the Duchess?
(a) A Cheshire Cat.
(c) The cook.
(d) A tortoise.
3. How tall would Alice like to be when the caterpillar asks her?
(a) 10 inches.
(b) normal sized.
(c) 1 foot.
(d) Taller than three inches.
4. What does the Queen ask Alice?
(a) Who are you?
(b) What can I do for you?
(c) Where were you?
(d) When are we meeting?
5. What does Alice check before drinking the liquid?
(a) She checks to see if it is poisonous
(b) She pours some of it onto the ground.
(c) She watches the rabbit drink some of it.
(d) She smells it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What primarily distinguishes the Dormouse from the others in his group?
2. What is wrong with what the Cook is making?
3. Who does Alice think she might have become?
4. What is the poem that Alice recites in Chapter 2 about?
5. What distracts the three at the end of the chapter?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)