|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with what the Cook is making?
(a) Too much pepper.
(b) Not strong enough.
(c) Too strong.
(d) Not enough pepper.
2. What animal does the Duchess’s footman resemble?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A frog.
(c) A bird.
(d) A fish.
3. What problem does Alice have with the caterpillar’s instructions?
(a) The mushroom is round.
(b) The mushroom disappears.
(c) The mushroom is too tall for her to reach.
(d) The caterpillar disappears.
4. Why is the Queen’s footman at the Duchess’s house?
(a) To lodge a complaint.
(b) To invite the Duchess over for soup.
(c) To invite the Duchess to tea.
(d) To invite the Duchess over for croquet.
5. What is the Rabbit’s solution to the problem in his house?
(a) Ask Alice to come out.
(b) Burn it down.
(c) Move houses.
(d) Clean it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice talk about that scares the creatures?
2. What does Alice pick up while falling through the rabbit hole?
3. What is the Duchess holding when Alice arrives?
4. What is in the room where Alice lands?
5. What does Alice recite for the caterpillar?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)