|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice find strange about the Cheshire Cat?
(a) His neck.
(b) His tail.
(c) His body.
(d) His grin.
2. What does Alice find in the Rabbit’s bedroom?
(a) Mary Ann.
(b) A bottle of something to drink.
(c) A lizard named Bill.
3. Where does Alice go immediately after leaving the Duchess?
(a) To the March Hare’s.
(b) To the Mad Hatter's.
(c) Back home.
(d) To see the Queen.
4. What is strange about Alice knocking on the Duchess’ door?
(a) She calls inside instead of knocking.
(b) She knocks three times instead of once.
(c) The footman is outside with her.
(d) Nobody is home.
5. What does Alice mistake for the sea?
(a) The railway.
(b) A lake.
(c) The ocean.
(d) Her own tears.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Rabbit drop his things?
2. Why does Alice leave the White Rabbit?
3. What animal does the Queen’s footman resemble?
4. What does the creature Alice meets at the seaside do when she mentions dogs?
5. What is the Duchess holding when Alice arrives?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)