|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks the Queen to pardon Alice?
(b) The White Rabbit.
(c) The King.
(d) The Duchess.
2. What does Alice want to do next?
(a) Go home.
(b) Find the Queen.
(c) Change her size.
(d) Find the garden.
3. What is the problem with carrying out the King’s execution?
(a) The creature has no head.
(b) The creature has no neck.
(c) The creature does not exist.
(d) The creature has no body.
4. What is unique about the Hatter’s watch?
(a) It is two hours off.
(b) It tells the day, and not the time.
(c) It doesn't tell anything.
(d) It tells the year, and not the time.
5. How does Alice get ‘down’ from the trees?
(a) With the Rabbit's help.
(b) Drink Me Bottle.
(d) Eat Me cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alice propose to solve the King’s problems?
2. What problem does Alice have with the caterpillar’s instructions?
3. Whom does the Hatter recommend that Alice befriend?
4. Where does Alice go after seeing the White Rabbit?
5. What does Alice have to do to go to the house she sees, after she comes down from the trees?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)